December MCCC - Christmas Cheer!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ieroy

Junior Member

12-23-2012

Update to Roxy's kit. Tweaked some abilities and finished all numbers for damage output, ranges, cooldowns, and spell costs. Good luck everybody. Happy Holidays.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Katsuni

Senior Member

12-23-2012

Massive update; there's pretty much nothing the same from before. Completely replaced the name, title, abilities, lore, pretty much the whole thing =P

Been working on it all month to get this updated version ready. Sorry it wasn't done before the preliminary round was over, but I double checked it to make sure she still fits the theme and challenges ^.^


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moby the White

Senior Member

12-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsuni View Post
Massive update; there's pretty much nothing the same from before. Completely replaced the name, title, abilities, lore, pretty much the whole thing =P

Been working on it all month to get this updated version ready. Sorry it wasn't done before the preliminary round was over, but I double checked it to make sure she still fits the theme and challenges ^.^

Remember that sanity thing I was talking about...?

I just lost it...thanks Kat

@OC do we have to re-review her work then?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Katsuni

Senior Member

12-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moby the White View Post
Remember that sanity thing I was talking about...?

I just lost it...thanks Kat

@OC do we have to re-review her work then?
Yeu're welcomes =P

Fortunately, if yeu have any questions, I documented absolutely everything in the separate post, so yeu can review the reasoning behind all the changes if yeu have issues =3


EDIT: Petyr Baelish pointed out a minor issue where the cooldown on the ultimate wasn't as clearly placed as it should have been. I'd moved it to the level description rather than the standard location due to only mana cost and cooldown changing on the ability. This has been fixed, so as to avoid confusion =3


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ObscureClockwork

Senior Member

12-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moby the White View Post
Remember that sanity thing I was talking about...?

I just lost it...thanks Kat

@OC do we have to re-review her work then?
i don't think so,
personally, i trust katsuni enough that he/she should be able to fit all the themes and challenges.
also, even with all the past mccc (to my knowledge) such changes were considered a risk on the contestant's part, so we aren't obligated to check it
Its fine if you want to check it tho
seems fine atm tho


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moby the White

Senior Member

12-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObscureClockwork View Post
i don't think so,
personally, i trust katsuni enough that he/she should be able to fit all the themes and challenges.
also, even with all the past mccc (to my knowledge) such changes were considered a risk on the contestant's part, so we aren't obligated to check it
Its fine if you want to check it tho
seems fine atm tho
no i really don't want to lol XD

i trust katsuni enough


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Katsuni

Senior Member

12-24-2012

People trust me? That's a first =P

I don't even trust me! I actually went back and reviewed everything a few more times because yeu said that and nitpick tweaked some descriptions to sound a little better, though didn't update much else XD

I'm not entirely sure how to do this "trust" thing, I don't think O.o;

I should probably look into getting that fixed, now that I think of it >.>;


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moby the White

Senior Member

12-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsuni View Post
People trust me? That's a first =P

I don't even trust me! I actually went back and reviewed everything a few more times because yeu said that and nitpick tweaked some descriptions to sound a little better, though didn't update much else XD

I'm not entirely sure how to do this "trust" thing, I don't think O.o;

I should probably look into getting that fixed, now that I think of it >.>;

I said I trust you enough...
I have my limits


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Katsuni

Senior Member

12-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moby the White View Post
I said I trust you enough...
I have my limits
ORLY!?

DO U TURYZT MI 2 KUT UR HAYR!?

...Yeah, I have no idea how, hope yeu like being bald >.>;


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ieroy

Junior Member

12-24-2012

Small numbers tweaks to Roxy. Updates reflected in Changelog.