Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

December MCCC - Christmas Cheer!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flintlock

12-19-2012

Unfortunately, it seems I must drop out. Work's been taking up so much of my time that I haven't been able to spend any time on the lore for my character.

Raptamei

12-19-2012

Quote:
ObscureClockwork:
you can change abilities and lore any time
just yea, what moby said
dont do it today and tmrw, just for our sanity

*struggles to hold back trollface*
Updated Neshek's quotes and added a section about the MCCC requirements.

Katsuni

12-19-2012

Quote:
Flintlock:
Unfortunately, it seems I must drop out. Work's been taking up so much of my time that I haven't been able to spend any time on the lore for my character.

Sorries to hear flintlock ;_;

But yeah, every contest I've tried to join so far has been the same way for me, so I know how that feels >.<

Think I've had to drop out of like 3 or so of them so far ;_;

Fortunately, I can stick this one out =3

Good luck on surviving the christmas work season at least!

Poeta Somnium

12-19-2012

@Clockwork

On behalf of the Council, we would like to lend a hand with your contest in whatever way we can, starting with advertising the MCCC in our main thread. I have written a brief promotional snippet (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2520162&highlight=ccf) for it there, would you like to look it over? Also, is there any contact information/additional notes you would like to include for aspiring contestants?

I have also been informed that you had hoped to have some help with judging duties. Speaking for myself I can say that I probably would not be the best judge, but some of my colleagues have expressed interest in lending their aid. Hopefully we will have a concrete regiment established to send your way in time for the judging period, or at least prepared for January's MCCC.

~ Poet (CCF Council)

Moby the White

12-19-2012

Quote:
Poet Ultima:
@Clockwork

On behalf of the Council, we would like to lend a hand with your contest in whatever way we can, starting with advertising the MCCC in our main thread. I have written a brief promotional snippet (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2520162&highlight=ccf) for it there, would you like to look it over? Also, is there any contact information/additional notes you would like to include for aspiring contestants?

I have also been informed that you had hoped to have some help with judging duties. Speaking for myself I can say that I probably would not be the best judge, but some of my colleagues have expressed interest in lending their aid. Hopefully we will have a concrete regiment established to send your way in time for the judging period, or at least prepared for January's MCCC.

~ Poet (CCF Council)

Hey Poet, Moby here I'm helping out as a judge this month for December, but not as a CCFC official. Just as Moby But I can be here officially if that's cool

Necamijat

12-20-2012

Can we get the prelims results? I have to know whether I can safely continue development of my champion or not.

Katsuni

12-20-2012

Yarr, sorries to nag as well but I've held off adjusting anything to make sure I don't ruin yeur preliminary look =3

I'd just as soon get back to making adjustments as I have a lot of work to do on it and christmas is going to suck a few more days away as well probably XD

Moby the White

12-20-2012

Still awaiting a reply from OC currently we are looking at your entries and we have a select few in consideration for elimination. I can't say which only that we will update asap However,
I would say prelims are technically over so edit away.

Katsuni

12-20-2012

Ah that'll do well enough, thanks ^.^

Now then, time to go and overhaul a bit more stuff, since I have some considerable chunks of things to throw out XD

Shame, some of those were such nice abilities, too. Oh well =P I have a use in mind for them after the contest is over anyway ^.^

Raptamei

12-21-2012

Page 4 LOL.