December MCCC - Christmas Cheer!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flintlock

12-19-2012

Unfortunately, it seems I must drop out. Work's been taking up so much of my time that I haven't been able to spend any time on the lore for my character.

Raptamei

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObscureClockwork View Post
you can change abilities and lore any time
just yea, what moby said
dont do it today and tmrw, just for our sanity
*struggles to hold back trollface*
Updated Neshek's quotes and added a section about the MCCC requirements.

Katsuni

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flintlock View Post
Unfortunately, it seems I must drop out. Work's been taking up so much of my time that I haven't been able to spend any time on the lore for my character.
Sorries to hear flintlock ;_;

But yeah, every contest I've tried to join so far has been the same way for me, so I know how that feels >.<

Think I've had to drop out of like 3 or so of them so far ;_;

Fortunately, I can stick this one out =3

Good luck on surviving the christmas work season at least!

Poeta Somnium

12-19-2012

@Clockwork

On behalf of the Council, we would like to lend a hand with your contest in whatever way we can, starting with advertising the MCCC in our main thread. I have written a brief promotional snippet for it there, would you like to look it over? Also, is there any contact information/additional notes you would like to include for aspiring contestants?

I have also been informed that you had hoped to have some help with judging duties. Speaking for myself I can say that I probably would not be the best judge, but some of my colleagues have expressed interest in lending their aid. Hopefully we will have a concrete regiment established to send your way in time for the judging period, or at least prepared for January's MCCC.

~ Poet (CCF Council)

Moby the White

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poet Ultima View Post
@Clockwork

On behalf of the Council, we would like to lend a hand with your contest in whatever way we can, starting with advertising the MCCC in our main thread. I have written a brief promotional snippet for it there, would you like to look it over? Also, is there any contact information/additional notes you would like to include for aspiring contestants?

I have also been informed that you had hoped to have some help with judging duties. Speaking for myself I can say that I probably would not be the best judge, but some of my colleagues have expressed interest in lending their aid. Hopefully we will have a concrete regiment established to send your way in time for the judging period, or at least prepared for January's MCCC.

~ Poet (CCF Council)
Hey Poet, Moby here I'm helping out as a judge this month for December, but not as a CCFC official. Just as Moby But I can be here officially if that's cool

Necamijat

12-20-2012

Can we get the prelims results? I have to know whether I can safely continue development of my champion or not.

Katsuni

12-20-2012

Yarr, sorries to nag as well but I've held off adjusting anything to make sure I don't ruin yeur preliminary look =3

I'd just as soon get back to making adjustments as I have a lot of work to do on it and christmas is going to suck a few more days away as well probably XD

Moby the White

12-20-2012

Still awaiting a reply from OC currently we are looking at your entries and we have a select few in consideration for elimination. I can't say which only that we will update asap However,
I would say prelims are technically over so edit away.

Katsuni

12-20-2012

Ah that'll do well enough, thanks ^.^

Now then, time to go and overhaul a bit more stuff, since I have some considerable chunks of things to throw out XD

Shame, some of those were such nice abilities, too. Oh well =P I have a use in mind for them after the contest is over anyway ^.^

Raptamei

12-21-2012

Page 4 LOL.