Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


December MCCC - Christmas Cheer!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moby the White

Senior Member

12-12-2012

bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Katsuni

Senior Member

12-12-2012

Just a quick note of reference =3

I'll be doing at least one more major overhaul of Solarias' kit in the near future, probably more than one. Right now I'm still dissatisfied with the E in general, think the R could be more interesting, and am having issues with the idea of an ammo system for all her abilities being attached to just one that isn't her passive.

The slow teleport makes for lousy clutch plays, the skillshot nature of it is defeated by it's remarkably slow movement speed for a skillshot and bypassing minion walls, yet the capacity to jump three times in a row, even with a lag time on cast, is still potentially too powerful.

Other issues such as how I can't conceivably think of a way to actually KILL her, if she has orbs available, is more than a little problematic as well.

Regardless, it means there's a lot more work to be done, yet. I mostly just wanted to have something semi-official thrown down for the sake of not getting tossed out on the first round of wipes =P

Normally I'd test and work on a champion design this complex for a month or two before even posting the rough draft, buuuut kind of don't have that luxury with a 1 month duration contest. It's kind of a nice feeling though, being pressed for time like this. Actually forces decisions which otherwise would be mulled over for days, to instead forcibly implement them in a rough trial and error, almost shotgun style approach.

Anyway, rest assured that the end design will conform to the guidelines of the contest, but that there's still likely to be some massive revisions, to the point that I don't think any ability present, at all, will remain the same as it is now, without at least one core component change =P

This is why I don't normally update my posts that often. For every one revision yeu guys on the forum see, there's usually a half dozen major revisions I've already done in text documents before I feel it's ready for display. I wouldn't have even posted a champion in this state normally XD

Still, we'll see if I can refine her down to playable quality within a month. It's a tough thing to do, but I think it can be done ^.^


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moby the White

Senior Member

12-12-2012

Quote:
Katsuni:
Just a quick note of reference =3

I'll be doing at least one more major overhaul of Solarias' kit in the near future, probably more than one. Right now I'm still dissatisfied with the E in general, think the R could be more interesting, and am having issues with the idea of an ammo system for all her abilities being attached to just one that isn't her passive.

The slow teleport makes for lousy clutch plays, the skillshot nature of it is defeated by it's remarkably slow movement speed for a skillshot and bypassing minion walls, yet the capacity to jump three times in a row, even with a lag time on cast, is still potentially too powerful.

Other issues such as how I can't conceivably think of a way to actually KILL her, if she has orbs available, is more than a little problematic as well.

Regardless, it means there's a lot more work to be done, yet. I mostly just wanted to have something semi-official thrown down for the sake of not getting tossed out on the first round of wipes =P

Normally I'd test and work on a champion design this complex for a month or two before even posting the rough draft, buuuut kind of don't have that luxury with a 1 month duration contest. It's kind of a nice feeling though, being pressed for time like this. Actually forces decisions which otherwise would be mulled over for days, to instead forcibly implement them in a rough trial and error, almost shotgun style approach.

Anyway, rest assured that the end design will conform to the guidelines of the contest, but that there's still likely to be some massive revisions, to the point that I don't think any ability present, at all, will remain the same as it is now, without at least one core component change =P

This is why I don't normally update my posts that often. For every one revision yeu guys on the forum see, there's usually a half dozen major revisions I've already done in text documents before I feel it's ready for display. I wouldn't have even posted a champion in this state normally XD

Still, we'll see if I can refine her down to playable quality within a month. It's a tough thing to do, but I think it can be done ^.^


just make sure you don't troll bait the judges with misspellings katsuni i will freaking twitch if you have 'yeu' every sentence :P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Katsuni

Senior Member

12-12-2012

Quote:
Moby the White:
just make sure you don't troll bait the judges with misspellings katsuni i will freaking twitch if you have 'yeu' every sentence :P

Yarr, don't worry, for "official" work, I run my stuff through a spell checker for the final revisions. The current material isn't, though, since admittedly it's almost guaranteed to just get changed again in the near future =P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Green Earth Guy

Senior Member

12-13-2012

Changed a bit on Patrona.

Changed Forgiveness so that passive Benevolessence stacks increase the movement speed buff given. Also, on a full stack activate, it will remove hard cc as well.

Changed Beacon of Hope so that passive Benevolessence stacks increase the slow value, and changed the full stack activate to reduce healing on targets hit.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moby the White

Senior Member

12-13-2012

I still haven't heard from Obscure hope everything is okay man I sent you a few emails Idk if you got them or not :S


check that I just heard from him


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moby the White

Senior Member

12-13-2012

Final Contestant List for MCCC:

1.) Strenna, the Queen Mother (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2869809) Strenna is also located here (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2861510&page=1). by Luninareph


2.) [post]32055306[/post] by prototypetwo

3.) [post]32055958[/post] Father Beneson by fungusfingers

4.) [post]32056199[/post] Atnas by Crapsdivine

5.) [post]32060551[/post] Solarias by Katsuni also can be found here (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=32112353)

6.) Tazi (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2870898) by Espy Psyche

7.) [post]32072899[/post] Celia by Munkey20

8.) [post]32075382[/post] Kush by xAsakix

9.) [post]32080433[/post] Yalirin by NA Rukron

10.) [post]32119712[/post] Sjel by Necamijet

11.) [post]32122756[/post] Kipawa by Sigismund

12.) [post]32131373[/post] Wencelas by The Red Goat

13.) [post]32137126[/post] Brier by Yazuka12

14.) Roxy (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=32152430) by margnik

15.) [post]32156545[/post] Patrona by Green Earth Guy

16.) [post]32163459[/post] Maykom by Osprii

17.) Tolomy (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=32208923) by phocomelus

18.) [post]32230748[/post] by Cha0tix

19.) [post]32230787[/post] Helena by SuperSulf

20.) [post]32261343[/post] Neshek by Raptamei

21.) [post]32290770[/post] Zor'Gat by Ward VG

22.) [post]32314830[/post] Rowan by Pisapiss

23.) [post]32347286[/post] Daltanous by Flintlock

hope this works


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moby the White

Senior Member

12-13-2012

I apologize if I messed up anyones Summoner name or champion name I was trying to do this as quickly as possible.


ps those of you who made their own threads and linked them I just want to say thank you for making my job easier.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Katsuni

Senior Member

12-13-2012

Quote:
Moby the White:
ps those of you who made their own threads and linked them I just want to say thank you for making my job easier.

Welcome, of course.

After all, when yeu become chattel for the feast of mankind when the voidlings invade, it would do no good for yeu to tire yeurself out and be all stringy... oh no no no no no. No, we need yeu nice and plump and fattened up like a christmas turkey.

Yesssss...

I have no idea whot yeu're talking about. I have no ulterior motives.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moby the White

Senior Member

12-13-2012

Quote:
Katsuni:
Welcome, of course.

After all, when yeu become chattel for the feast of mankind when the voidlings invade, it would do no good for yeu to tire yeurself out and be all stringy... oh no no no no no. No, we need yeu nice and plump and fattened up like a christmas turkey.

Yesssss...

I have no idea whot yeu're talking about. I have no ulterior motives.


any voidlings that attempt to kill me are automatically DQ'd from life