3 Years Played, 4000+ Games, 2000+ Elo, And Perma Banned [LONG POST]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

10thVangola

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jryiah View Post
And thats such ****, your only going to get banned if your a toxic ******bag such as yourself.
Clearly you are raging in the forums. Troll more please. Rage more. And oh

try to be a "good guy" in forums please do. you are amusing me.

While im here calmly hearing music. Drinking coffee, and laughing at how you are trying to make a point with no intelligence in sight of your argument.

Its funny and yet sad.

Jryiah

12-19-2012

I am going to quote most the people here

"Deserved Ban"

You will be banned for being rude in games, get over it.

Victiln

12-19-2012

Wtf is this ****. I've looked at these report cards and NONE of this stuff seems to warrant a perma-ban at all. Is this the stuff the tribunal is banning for these days? My god

Ellatan

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victiln View Post
Wtf is this ****. I've looked at these report cards and NONE of this stuff seems to warrant a perma-ban at all. Is this the stuff the tribunal is banning for these days? My god
"These days," said the battle hardened veteran Victiln, who hasn't played in Season 1. Tribunal votes on pardon/punish, Riot issues the punishment. Being an immature ***** on a constant basis will get you banned. Get over it.

Ellatan

12-19-2012

QQ Crazed, a 13 year old, who is feeling superior to all of the 12 year olds by typing in all caps. Most likely hasn't worked a day in his life.

Ellatan

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by QQ Crazed View Post
Ellatan a ****** **** closet newb that hasn't told his parents because he is afraid his father will chop his **** off. Thanks go ****ing respond to someone else you dumb ass troll.
I told my parents, but they didn't mind. So then my super sexy gay boyfriend and parents formed a circle holding hands around a Satan shrine and we sang cheerful satanic songs all night long after some animal sacrifices and smores. Because you see, that's just what we do in this closet world.

Jryiah

12-19-2012

Ban Deserved.

Someone does not get permabanned unless they have a history of getting banned.

That player clearly is a toxic jerk, and unfortunately it took until perma ban for him to understand that riot does not tolerate toxicity.

And the perma banned level is handled by riot employees.

Post Pack

12-19-2012

capslock?

NynaeveaM

12-19-2012

Aren't there forum mods that can stop QQ Crazed from spilling his nonsense all over this forum?

He's being rude and attacks people personally, swearing a lot

Fachily

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-19-2012

mira vos che