Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

3 Years Played, 4000+ Games, 2000+ Elo, And Perma Banned [LONG POST]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

10thVangola

12-19-2012

Riots Logic:

If you type "please stop feeding top." "jungler please gank" "Why did you ping and then run when you were going to gank?"

type that get reported. BAN

Dont type: feed, troll by pretending you are going to gank then run. Unbannable

10thVangola

12-19-2012

Why do you think a Riot employee hasnt posted on this forum here, cause there afraid and have nothing to defend themselves. So they hide.

Jryiah

12-19-2012

Your a toxic ****. Read the summoners code.

I am glad riot is doing there Job.
**** off.

Jryiah

12-19-2012

Annie [00:27:02] LOL
Annie [00:27:03] THIS GRAVES
Annie [00:27:05] IS SO BAD
Annie [00:27:10] no wonder were losing

Thats just one case. You deserved your ban, go QQ in a corner and next time dont be such a jerk.

Hallows Evelynn

12-19-2012

Quote:
Jryiah:
Your a toxic ****. Read the summoners code.

I am glad riot is doing there Job.
**** off.

by definition of the "summoners code" you are also extremely toxic. but i guess forum post dont count do they? the system is flawed. at the very least we need a tribunal/report button for forum ******* such as yourself.

Jryiah

12-19-2012

If I had it my way, you would be IP BANNED to prevent your rude and obnoxious attitude from ever coming back.

100 bux says your going to make low level characters and stink up those games, insulting new players and spoiling the game for others.

Jryiah

12-19-2012

Quote:
Ballistixz:
by definition of the "summoners code" you are also extremely toxic. but i guess forum post dont count do they? the system is flawed. at the very least we need a tribunal/report button for forum ******* such as yourself.

No, forum posts dont count. I have to hold my dam rage and calm your toxicity down in game. I take it out on forums get over it. Enjoy your perma banned

10thVangola

12-19-2012

Very Flawed, When i 1st started playing LoL was 2 years ago. There were no trolls, people played well with one another, this year alone i gotten banned alot of times because trolls get under your skin,

Result of that i get permabanned. LoL was good back then. Now its horrible, You have so any trolls.

Premade trolls, and its in ranked. its sad. 2 years almost 3 but my account got permabanned, gone, cause of how flawed this system is. Its like a water leak, Instead of hiring a plummer. Riot pulls someone out of the street to fix it. thats how the tribunal is.

Jryiah

12-19-2012

Quote:
10thVangola:
Very Flawed, When i 1st started playing LoL was 2 years ago. There were no trolls, people played well with one another, this year alone i gotten banned alot of times because trolls get under your skin,

Result of that i get permabanned. LoL was good back then. Now its horrible, You have so any trolls.

Premade trolls, and its in ranked. its sad. 2 years almost 3 but my account got permabanned, gone, cause of how flawed this system is. Its like a water leak, Instead of hiring a plummer. Riot pulls someone out of the street to fix it. thats how the tribunal is.

Read your own chatlog? Your the one instigating, stop being a toxic ******.

10thVangola

12-19-2012

Quote:
Jryiah:
Read your own chatlog? Your the one instigating, stop being a toxic ******.

Kinda hard when you got premades that troll you in champ select then refuse to help you in game.

http://i50.tinypic.com/2vjefc9.png

http://i46.tinypic.com/j82jxl.jpg

They dont type anything. They just troll by there action. Say you are mid. Im jungler. Im giving you and example of the ranked game of the premade trolls.

I jungle. go to mid. Ping. you go in to start the fight. i just stand in bush dancing. then leave to let you die.

So please dont talk about toxic players bs. Just cause i typed stuff like that, im still helping team. most of my reports are wins. still get banned.

Like i said Riots tribunal logic.

You have a leaking pipe. Instead of there employees fixing it and doing it right. they get someone off the street to fix it for them.

and another tribunal logic. dont type in game, you can troll team still by feeding, taking there farm. and refusing to help. just dont type and you wont get banned.