3 Years Played, 4000+ Games, 2000+ Elo, And Perma Banned [LONG POST]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Only Tristana

12-04-2012

Yeah, it's part of riot's genius plan to drive customers away. You nailed it

Flyingbox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

So you got banned several times and then manually banned after Riot approval.
Surely this is a mistake. Right?

Right?

Me Chinese 051

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amarik View Post
Sorry, but I was willing to report halfway through the first game. His words to Zyra may have been "competitive jests" (though I doubt it since he repeated them afterward in team chat), but the long list of abusive comments toward his own team was more than enough for his ban to be deserved in my opinion.

Also, you're ignoring the fact that, as a permaban, he went through the tribunal several other times AND THEN was reviewed by Riot. This isn't exactly a sudden thing.

As to his years played, games played, or ELO rating... so? What difference should it make who you are? If we were to let him go for that reason, it would destroy the credibility of the system you criticize for... a lack of credibility.

Don't misunderstand me, the tribunal CAN be wrong, especially not long ago when people were given IP to judge. However the chances of the tribunal being wrong five or six times, then Riot's staff I find to be abysmally small, especially after reviewing the reform card.

There is no different list of rules for the high rated players. There is no different list of rules for those who have bought riot points. It doesn't matter if you're the unquestionably best player in the game. You break the rules, and you will be punished.
5 reports

only 2 of them really worth it.

how about similar situations in previous games?

everytime just 1 bad game or 2 bad game of the 5 reports?

it's for hard for a player who played over 3000 games to get reports, especially abused reports.

more games = more chance to get reported = more abused reports.

u need to think about it logically.

Illuyankas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Completely justified considering that he failed to act upon the multiple chances given to him.
That you try to defend toxic behavior as "criticism" doesn't change anything.

There is nothing wrong with constructive critcism and it that should certainly not be grounds for punish.
However, calling "LOLOLOL U BAD" criticsm is already pretty much a *******ization of the term.
You could argue that people should grow a "thicker" skin or that it is easy to ignore, but it's equally simply to just not type your ... criticism (since you insist on dragging the word through the mud).
You then go on to talk about a competitive environment, and to me competitive includes trying to win. How constant flaming and creating spite within your team actually helps you win is way beyond my comprehension.

Ada Wong

12-05-2012

Game #1, He was reported by a Single Enemy, with no description of what happend not his team.

He did cuss in his ally/team chat, but keep in mind he was not reported by his team, he was reported by a single enemy likely Zyra. Maybe his feedback was not constructive, but again the summoners code says to say constructive criticisim or something like that I guess what I mean is constructive feedback? Maybe he didn't know what more to say other than you suck " We have no way to actually determine if this was a premade team perhaps his mates were mature and didn't mind." Perhaps all the people who punish him didn' think about this they look through it saw the 4 letter word and hit punish.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/articl...mmoners_Code#2

Game #2, Reported for what exactly? No description perhaps trolled again?

Game #3 No Log?

Game #4, Okay I really didn't see any cursing here but what I saw was another blank report by an alyl no description of what he did wrong. He talked about autism yes, but anything really offensive no I think he was being TROLLED, and Troll Reported.

Game #5, Blames everyone? I never actually saw anyone blame anyone like seriously, I also never saw chat harassment, at least not to the point where I would report it if I didn't want to hear him this is why riot gave us a mute button.

Based on all this I would say more false reports but thats just me maybe 1 or 2 bad games if you want to be immature and punish those, but look at all the games the exact same way I have been punished by the tribunal because I have been reported the same as this guy has with No description saying why I was reported or anything at all Just a blank report reported by enemy, or ally no text, no reason given.

I think this is stupid that riot does this, and that riot will not manually review any appeals or anything because the community, and Tribunal is partially run by trolls, and this is no joke some players good judges, others are not.

I swear when I start doing tribunal, any case without a description in the report or valid reason is just going to get pardon if it has a single bad game or something I really am not here or do I do tribunal to pass false judgements I do what I feel is right reguardless of a verdict, and seeing how the trbiunal is being run first hand good lord seems like too many kids have been given the power of administration rights over league.

Space Racist

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayden Demonia View Post
I swear when I start doing tribunal, any case without a description in the report or valid reason is just going to get pardon if it has a single bad game or something I really am not here or do I do tribunal to pass false judgements I do what I feel is right reguardless of a verdict, and seeing how the trbiunal is being run first hand good lord seems like too many kids have been given the power of administration rights over league.
Your decisions on cases should follow the Tribunal guidelines, not just how you feel about the Tribunal system or how well each report is written by the person reporting the player. The system will very quickly work out if you are accurate in your decision making when voting on Tribunal cases - that is - if you vote Pardon on a lot of cases where most people voted Punish, and vice versa - your decisions on cases will not influence the final outcome of cases very much at all.

The more accurate you are at choosing Pardon or Punish, the more influence your decisions will have each time you vote. Justice Review is a new system implemented to help you see how accurate your decisions are - and how many people agree with the choices you made on each case. If you find your accuracy is low, then your votes won't be counted as much as someone who has a higher accuracy score.

TL;DR: Don't be reckless when you are allowed to vote in the Tribunal system. If you feel that you dislike the system so much that you are not going to review cases properly, it's virtually not worth your time reviewing cases at all.

EyeHearShapes

12-05-2012

Well i believe his behavior deserves a warning and if he continues to act with such careless regard ban him...... oh .. wait .

Me Chinese 051

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayden Demonia View Post
Game #1, He was reported by a Single Enemy, with no description of what happend not his team.

He did cuss in his ally/team chat, but keep in mind he was not reported by his team, he was reported by a single enemy likely Zyra. Maybe his feedback was not constructive, but again the summoners code says to say constructive criticisim or something like that I guess what I mean is constructive feedback? Maybe he didn't know what more to say other than you suck " We have no way to actually determine if this was a premade team perhaps his mates were mature and didn't mind." Perhaps all the people who punish him didn' think about this they look through it saw the 4 letter word and hit punish.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/articl...mmoners_Code#2

Game #2, Reported for what exactly? No description perhaps trolled again?

Game #3 No Log?

Game #4, Okay I really didn't see any cursing here but what I saw was another blank report by an alyl no description of what he did wrong. He talked about autism yes, but anything really offensive no I think he was being TROLLED, and Troll Reported.

Game #5, Blames everyone? I never actually saw anyone blame anyone like seriously, I also never saw chat harassment, at least not to the point where I would report it if I didn't want to hear him this is why riot gave us a mute button.

Based on all this I would say more false reports but thats just me maybe 1 or 2 bad games if you want to be immature and punish those, but look at all the games the exact same way I have been punished by the tribunal because I have been reported the same as this guy has with No description saying why I was reported or anything at all Just a blank report reported by enemy, or ally no text, no reason given.

I think this is stupid that riot does this, and that riot will not manually review any appeals or anything because the community, and Tribunal is partially run by trolls, and this is no joke some players good judges, others are not.

That's why i think the tribunal is a bad idea. lol Now abused reports do work. ppl r getting banned for tiny things. gg?

a perma ban... on a 4000 game played acc. 2000 elo+. for 1-2 bad game. really fair? lol

If ppl still cant see the problem here. There the community is def sick.

Only Tristana

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me Chinese 051 View Post
That's why i think the tribunal is a bad idea. lol Now abused reports do work. ppl r getting banned for tiny things. gg?

a perma ban... on a 4000 game played acc. 2000 elo+. for 1-2 bad game. really fair? lol

If ppl still cant see the problem here. There the community is def sick.
More like the problem is weirdos like you who are incredibly naive. I've played at least 4000 games, over 2+ years, and not been banned once. I GUESS I'M JUST LUCKY.

Me Chinese 051

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziraphale7 View Post
More like the problem is weirdos like you who are incredibly naive. I've played at least 4000 games, over 2+ years, and not been banned once. I GUESS I'M JUST LUCKY.
i guess ur just ignorant.

It's not all about a player with 4000+ games got banned, it's more like what he was banned for.

I do know that ppl like you would never consider for others or stand in their position.

1-2 game of 5 reports with some kind of offensive words for a perma ban? really? those words are not very offensive actually ( compared with some really rude persons :/) Obviously more evidences are requested.

btw... 4000 + games in 2+ years = each day 5-6 games or 2-3 hours' game play.

ur more like a weirdos with no life... =. =