3 Years Played, 4000+ Games, 2000+ Elo, And Perma Banned [LONG POST]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rafoxx

12-04-2012

game 1: he stayed for 25 minutes positive, it gets really anoying when you'r doing well and you could easily win your game and because people just dont listen you lose, of course im not trying to say that what he did after 25 min is acceptable. Outside that he got reported by 1 person on the opposing team, so no one on his own team tought he crossed the line. And it was probably their zyra who started it, by tauting him.

game 2: not even report worthy..

game 3: ^

game 4:just 2 people who dont like each other i guess, clearly they played more games with each other. maybe report worthy but considering for what reason he got reported in his past 3 games defintly no punishment worthy

game 5: can't really say this is harrashing either.. its annoying but its just a reaction on something that happend in game and what other people on his team said. He just stated the truth, and didnt flame or harash even once. Ezreal is clearly upset about his preformance and probably reported everyone on his team.

conclussion: only game 4 & 1 is open for discussion if its report worthy or not. The other 3 are just normal games . But this defintly shouldnt have come to a punishment of course i dont know how he behaves in other game since it randomly selects 5 games. And usual if a player gets reported 5 times in the 5 games in the tribunal its not ban worthy, you could get reported in theory 45 times so if you get reported 5 times and 3 of them arent report worthy makes you get reported by around 4,5% of the people you played with. so that would make 95,5% of the people having a 'good' league experience

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-04-2012

Look, the original post is a massive wall of text justifying the behavior of the person in the reform card.

If your behavior has to be justified, then the punishment was justified.

Understand that the Tribunal isn't just going in on random games where no one reports anyone else and deciding "Hey, we don't like jokes about autism. Ban that guy." That's not how it works. To even show up in the Tribunal, you must accrue numerous reports. This means that even if the behavior was meant to be joking, it was disruptive to at least one player in the match.

Now, you can wall-of-text justify the behavior all you want, but what does that do for the player in the game who you were offending? And what does it do for players in future games you might play with? Nothing. All it does is try to make Tribunalists (who likely haven't even played with you) perhaps feel more lenient toward you than the players in the match who felt the need to report you.

Gangplank2010

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PogoPogoPogoPogo View Post
Look, the original post is a massive wall of text justifying the behavior of the person in the reform card.

If your behavior has to be justified, then the punishment was justified.

Understand that the Tribunal isn't just going in on random games where no one reports anyone else and deciding "Hey, we don't like jokes about autism. Ban that guy." That's not how it works. To even show up in the Tribunal, you must accrue numerous reports. This means that even if the behavior was meant to be joking, it was disruptive to at least one player in the match.

Now, you can wall-of-text justify the behavior all you want, but what does that do for the player in the game who you were offending? And what does it do for players in future games you might play with? Nothing. All it does is try to make Tribunalists (who likely haven't even played with you) perhaps feel more lenient toward you than the players in the match who felt the need to report you.
Plz stop trolling serious post, u are obviosuly bashing ppls post with ur negative comments. I support Demonlul brofist!

Tetrologist

12-04-2012

I read the cases and as tame as it was, compared to what i have read int he past, I till believe this was justified. Though offense itself wasn't that bad it still happened After other time bans meaning his behavior was not improving, That is enough for a Permaban in most books and i can agree with it. I am sorry it happened but it did and the best your friend can do is learn from the mistakes and not berate his team if they do poorly instead try and help them learn better builds and strategies instead of complaining and yelling about/at them

Only Tristana

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Ferret View Post
So what makes you think insulting and raging at the bad play is going to change it?

and no it is not impossible to avoid. It is really simple to avoid. Dont be a jerk. It is quite simple to ether not type something. Or type it in a nice way. Typing. OMG NooB you suck. Isnt going to make things better or the person to play better. Pointing out their mistake nicely . You shouldnt have gone that way. Or you should place a ward here instead of here. Are much more helpful Will get the person to learn better and they wont rage in return.
Not only can you stay classy and either not type or type something politely, like you said, but you can also be tame while still knocking people. I'm living proof of that as I've never been banned. You can get pissed and say, 'ward your freaking river!' or 'Really ez? How about you attack while they all focus our front line next time?' And **** like that. You can even swear. It's when you do it all game or lay into one person the entire time that you're just asking for it, and you simply aren't real bright if you don't understand that.

Me Chinese 051

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafoxx View Post
game 1: he stayed for 25 minutes positive, it gets really anoying when you'r doing well and you could easily win your game and because people just dont listen you lose, of course im not trying to say that what he did after 25 min is acceptable. Outside that he got reported by 1 person on the opposing team, so no one on his own team tought he crossed the line. And it was probably their zyra who started it, by tauting him.

game 2: not even report worthy..

game 3: ^

game 4:just 2 people who dont like each other i guess, clearly they played more games with each other. maybe report worthy but considering for what reason he got reported in his past 3 games defintly no punishment worthy

game 5: can't really say this is harrashing either.. its annoying but its just a reaction on something that happend in game and what other people on his team said. He just stated the truth, and didnt flame or harash even once. Ezreal is clearly upset about his preformance and probably reported everyone on his team.

conclussion: only game 4 & 1 is open for discussion if its report worthy or not. The other 3 are just normal games . But this defintly shouldnt have come to a punishment of course i dont know how he behaves in other game since it randomly selects 5 games. And usual if a player gets reported 5 times in the 5 games in the tribunal its not ban worthy, you could get reported in theory 45 times so if you get reported 5 times and 3 of them arent report worthy makes you get reported by around 4,5% of the people you played with. so that would make 95,5% of the people having a 'good' league experience
^ this

idk what makes ppl to be so mean. :/

Ppl with a life wouldnt be so mean. It's more like a judgement from kids who expect everything to be perfect.

rude ppl =/= bad ppl. esepcially in such a teamwork game where serious players get pissed off easily.

Amarik

12-04-2012

Sorry, but I was willing to report halfway through the first game. His words to Zyra may have been "competitive jests" (though I doubt it since he repeated them afterward in team chat), but the long list of abusive comments toward his own team was more than enough for his ban to be deserved in my opinion.

Also, you're ignoring the fact that, as a permaban, he went through the tribunal several other times AND THEN was reviewed by Riot. This isn't exactly a sudden thing.

As to his years played, games played, or ELO rating... so? What difference should it make who you are? If we were to let him go for that reason, it would destroy the credibility of the system you criticize for... a lack of credibility.

Don't misunderstand me, the tribunal CAN be wrong, especially not long ago when people were given IP to judge. However the chances of the tribunal being wrong five or six times, then Riot's staff I find to be abysmally small, especially after reviewing the reform card.

There is no different list of rules for the high rated players. There is no different list of rules for those who have bought riot points. It doesn't matter if you're the unquestionably best player in the game. You break the rules, and you will be punished.

LG SideKick

12-04-2012

Tribunal is a bit harsh and i can see what situation you're in. I was banned today as well, but unforunately not in your case. I was banned for mute, "refusing to communicate." In ranked to avoid any negative attitude i just mute the whole team, but i follow in team fights and i do keep a keen eye on the minimap. Whenever i win, my team wouldn't complain but when i lose i get reported for those kind of stuff.

People in LoL nowdays are too damn touchy; calling a person bad or a feeder (if in the case they are) they can just backfire it on you for negative attitude and its ridicilous. Nevertheless, Riot will never reverse a permaban and its unfornunate for you

Solution: Conitinue supporting Riot by making another account or quit. Sadly thats the only solution. This is my first time banned and i lost my gold bars and money spent on several Leg skins.

I hope you can get over this incident;

Imma2Pro

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerosk83 View Post
Gangplank[00:18:10]help
Gangplank [All][00:18:53]NOOB SION
Blitzcrank [All][00:19:48]not just him?
Gangplank[All][00:21:27]NOOB SION
Gangplank [All][00:25:58]WOW TEMA U DONT REGROUP
Gangplank [All][00:26:25]WOW NOOBEST SION
Blitzcrank[All][00:26:31]why would u sion.
Blitzcrank [All][00:26:37]i pingged u too..
Blitzcrank[All][00:26:42]i went to save u..
Gangplank [All][00:27:05]WOW
Gangplank[All][00:27:10]WOW ANNIE
Annie[All][00:27:17]wow you
Gangplank[All][00:27:26]IM FEEDNG NOW CAUSE U SUCK

1) Verbal Abuse
2) Intentional Feeding
3) ALL CAPS RAGE

I looked alot closer and there was clearly evidence that shown the Sion was feeding and game throwing and some times I start using caps cause i accidentally pressed the key. And the only so called abuse in that game was "Noob" which is ridiculous

godorochi676

12-04-2012

Sorry to hear, dont feel bad your just victim in Riots global scamming system :/ permaban players who invest money into their accounts. and give them stupid reasons why