3 Years Played, 4000+ Games, 2000+ Elo, And Perma Banned [LONG POST]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Me Chinese 051

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crosbie View Post
Honestly, I'm inclined to agree with you. When I first starting playing League, I was actually taken aback by how easily offended the community is, coming from a long history of playing CS 1.6 competitively, Ragnarok Online, Rising Forces and World of Warcraft, a bit of competitive smack-talk wasn't even just the norm; it was almost a form of bonding.

The issue is, where do you toe the line? Whilst I seldom ever report somebody for smack-talking, because personally, I see it as a healthy part of competition, I do sometimes feel people have crossed over a line and taken it too far, at which point I will report them. Other people don't have broad shoulders and may offend easier.

My only issue with the Tribunal is that I feel, (whilst I'm sure it works well for the majority of cases), it puts power in the hands of those who will abuse it. Not necessarily the people judging the cases, but the people putting that individual in front of those people. I mean honestly, if a 4 or 5 man group berrate 1 individual into reacting negatively and then they all report that person for it, that person is the one who ends up in the firing line, not the ass hats who're grouped together.
I really dont think the tribunal works well for the most part. Banning players like this makes it worse and worse.

You are right. As I know about the Chinese LoL which I only played 2-3 games, everyone got banned has right to argue with customer service from phone calls.

In NA, I don't think there is such allowance.

If such a system really stands for justice, you wouldnt see blizzard and EA spent so much on costumer service employing more ppl.

I was a good CS player too. In CS, you always get good score for your skills. In LoL, teamwork is everything. If a beginner team lost, they tend to find someone to blame. (especially kids.. I believe)

So.. why talking this so serious. I read the chat log. That guy really didnt deserve such a ban.

Antholagnia

12-04-2012

Though his behavior is hardly the worst I've seen, I wouldn't want to game with that guy. I've sometimes felt bad in retrospect about taking life too seriously for a moment while I'm gaming, but I'm no where near as bad as your friend.

Kayleorfeed

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziraphale7 View Post
Wait a second; so his teammates realized, suddenly and collectively, that 'everybody makes mistakes?' And you think those chatlogs indicate a person you'd enjoy playing with all the time?

Awesome. Consider yourself in the minority - you know, the minority that gets permabanned for acting like 13 year old, arrogant, ignorant pieces of ****, and then appeals to GD.
he was reported by enemy when he was even all chatting

id love to play with him, he did nothing wrong

got a problem with 13 year olds?

if so you can suck your own dick when you get old

Sojs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Quote:
Wait a second; so his teammates realized, suddenly and collectively, that 'everybody makes mistakes?' And you think those chatlogs indicate a person you'd enjoy playing with all the time?

Awesome. Consider yourself in the minority - you know, the minority that gets permabanned for acting like 13 year old, arrogant, ignorant pieces of ****, and then appeals to GD.
his team mates did not report him do you understand? or was it not simple enough for your autistic brain to comprehend, braindead

Only Tristana

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crosbie View Post
Honestly, I'm inclined to agree with you. When I first starting playing League, I was actually taken aback by how easily offended the community is, coming from a long history of playing CS 1.6 competitively, Ragnarok Online, Rising Forces and World of Warcraft, a bit of competitive smack-talk wasn't even just the norm; it was almost a form of bonding.

The issue is, where do you toe the line? Whilst I seldom ever report somebody for smack-talking, because personally, I see it as a healthy part of competition, I do sometimes feel people have crossed over a line and taken it too far, at which point I will report them. Other people don't have broad shoulders and may offend easier.

My only issue with the Tribunal is that I feel, (whilst I'm sure it works well for the majority of cases), it puts power in the hands of those who will abuse it. Not necessarily the people judging the cases, but the people putting that individual in front of those people. I mean honestly, if a 4 or 5 man group berrate 1 individual into reacting negatively and then they all report that person for it, that person is the one who ends up in the firing line, not the ass hats who're grouped together. That doesn't feel right to me.
Cool. Also, whilst you be toeing more lines? I'd lovst to reads.

Only Tristana

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojs View Post
his team mates did not report him do you understand? or was it not simple enough for your autistic brain to comprehend, braindead
Since you couldn't comprehend what I wrote back to you, I don't see a point in responding again. You calling me autistic is amusing, at the least.

Me Chinese 051

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojs View Post
^

Sojs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Quote:
Since you couldn't comprehend what I wrote back to you, I don't see a point in responding again. You calling me autistic is amusing, at the least.
mm braindead

also I would like to play with him, I wouldn't be bothered by his chat however I would not want to play someone who loves the circle jerk of GD unranked nooblord

ryudude

12-04-2012

Upvote in agreement.
Its silly how now I can't really talk in /all since the only thing you can say there without cause for a report is gl hf which may offend someone too.

I normally won't report anyone in the game no matter how terrible until they admit whatever they are doing is on purpose. If were losing a game and they are done if they say gg afk at fountain or /all gg Im going to feed mid till you all win now. that kind of stuff is infuriating and deserves a ban saying GG or your bad does not warrant anything

Me Chinese 051

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryudude View Post
Upvote in agreement.
Its silly how now I can't really talk in /all since the only thing you can say there without cause for a report is gl hf which may offend someone too.

I normally won't report anyone in the game no matter how terrible until they admit whatever they are doing is on purpose. If were losing a game and they are done if they say gg afk at fountain or /all gg Im going to feed mid till you all win now. that kind of stuff is infuriating and deserves a ban saying GG or your bad does not warrant anything
yep. Im the same. Why do ppl have to be mean to each other? :/

Words are just words. player like this... really deserve a ban? obviously not.