Looking for High Elo Players!!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Veni13

12-03-2012

they seem...kinda bad. i think our 1500 dominion elo players should be able to beat them. they should sign up for tourney and see what's up there =)

ChaosTempest195

12-03-2012

I want them to get owned at dominion. there good at HoN it just doesn't transfer to LoL especially when they don't take it seriously. they haven't touched dominion cause its too easy. can low levels do DD tourneys? cause they will be Lvl 1-15

otirruborez

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosTempest195 View Post
I want them to get owned at dominion. there good at HoN it just doesn't transfer to LoL especially when they don't take it seriously. they haven't touched dominion cause its too easy. can low levels do DD tourneys? cause they will be Lvl 1-15
anyone can.

Nyx87

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

I'd be up for it, would be interesting to see what HoN players think they can do and get away with.

BuddhaRice

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosTempest195 View Post
Actually, not just anyone can enter. All participants on a team have to be level 30.

Source: http://cyber-sports.net/event/dominate-dominion-34
-under the Rules tab.

Hamm3rhand

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

so, wait you want a bunch of lvl 1-15 summoners to fight a bunch of level 30s high elos? Even just the level difference would probably cause them to lose simply due to masteries and rune advantage. They wouldn't even be able to hit the top of one of the trees yet. Unless you want everyone to make a smurf account and fight that way i don't see how this is anything but a losing proposition for them. but w/e i'm not extremely high but if you can't find some more people i'll fight them. no skin off my back to put a whoopin on some peeps.

ChaosTempest195

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamm3rhand View Post
so, wait you want a bunch of lvl 1-15 summoners to fight a bunch of level 30s high elos? Even just the level difference would probably cause them to lose simply due to masteries and rune advantage. They wouldn't even be able to hit the top of one of the trees yet. Unless you want everyone to make a smurf account and fight that way i don't see how this is anything but a losing proposition for them. but w/e i'm not extremely high but if you can't find some more people i'll fight them. no skin off my back to put a whoopin on some peeps.
I know, but they think they can take it ''its only dominion''

DG TheFeedski

12-04-2012

They can't enter the tournament if they aren't level thirty, but you should tell them to join the chat room DominateDominion when they want to throw down, i'm sure plenty of people would be willing to take them up on their offer.

SylianEUW

12-04-2012

If they feel like trying, they could enter the Sunday EUW tournament, I don't think we have any Summoner level restrictions. Anyway, make sure someone streams and uploads that game, it might be fun to watch.

I remember playing against some guys who wanted to try Dominion, then we stomped them and they just responded with some like like "Dominion is not the real game mode" or something. So we challenged them in Summoner's Rift and won in like 18-19 minutes. Fun times.