Fan made League of legends show!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frost Archer

12-04-2012

Fan fic - You didn't make it. Don't suggest you post it.

But unexisted, would you kindly consider the fact that: We came here to read other people's original work. Not saying something as harsh such as attention seeking h*re, but this is a form of seeking attention. Saying something like "thank you" is kinda redundant...

However, man up (or if you're female, woman up). Saying something like "leave me alone" makes one look weak. People will notice that, and will continue to pick on you. Now, I'm not saying that you should troll or rage, just don't be so .... Whiny?

No. We are not trying to make you feel bad (at least I wasn't), but it is clear that you are trying to "make friends" with other forum-ners. Evident in your quick bump and "feeling happy inside" from someone defending you. I was, like stating earlier, trying to tell you to not post here. You claim to want to share this and talk about it all family and happy. I said go to the Discussion forum. Less hate. You choose to stay.

Look bud, I'm trying to help you out ok? So take the advice.

And also, those videos are kinda old news....

Unexisted

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostArcher024 View Post
Fan fic - You didn't make it. Don't suggest you post it.

But unexisted, would you kindly consider the fact that: We came here to read other people's original work. Not saying something as harsh such as attention seeking h*re, but this is a form of seeking attention. Saying something like "thank you" is kinda redundant...

However, man up (or if you're female, woman up). Saying something like "leave me alone" makes one look weak. People will notice that, and will continue to pick on you. Now, I'm not saying that you should troll or rage, just don't be so .... Whiny?

No. We are not trying to make you feel bad (at least I wasn't), but it is clear that you are trying to "make friends" with other forum-ners. Evident in your quick bump and "feeling happy inside" from someone defending you. I was, like stating earlier, trying to tell you to not post here. You claim to want to share this and talk about it all family and happy. I said go to the Discussion forum. Less hate. You choose to stay.

Look bud, I'm trying to help you out ok? So take the advice.

And also, those videos are kinda old news....
Saying leave me alone makes me look weak? I'm saying that becasuse i'm sick of it. Continue to pick on you? what are you going to do? fight them? argue with them? do you think that fix anything? yes those clips are not made by me i know, but it's still fan made. Posting something on this forum needs to create by you? I just want those clips to be in the league of legends community cause i think those clips are creative. The season 2 is not really old, you might have watched those clips but do you think all the people did? This forum has more people then the Discussion forum. I like this those fan made clips, i want to share in this with everyone with it and that's it. When someone help you do you think you have to say thank you? the answer to that is yes. Why can't you just let me be?We are not trying to make you feel bad? who is we? do you speak for all the people in this community?

Unexisted

12-13-2012

come on guys tell me what's on your mind for those clips!! DX