"LOL Riot can't ban me freedom of speech 1st amendment right lol noob"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ClearSkyss

12-04-2012

what's your point

Lord Ferret

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClearSkyss View Post
what's your point
the point is that you are free to say what ever you want due to the first amendment doesnt apply to an online game. Which is something a lot of people try to claim since they where banned for being a jerk.

Qichin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Even simpler.

1.) 1st Amendment only applies to the US government.
2.) Riot Games is not the US government.
3.) League of Legends is their private club, and if they don't like you, they have the legal right to throw you out.

Kinvaras666

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exploding Barrel View Post
Nope.

I was going to write a long answer for him explaining the details, but I believe your answer was already good enough.

mambawarrior0

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyuva View Post
Freedom of speech may be part of the first amendment but if you're a jerk, I still have the right to kick you out of my house. League of Legend's is the property of Riot Games - they reserve the right to kick out anyone they please.

The reality is that freedom of speech is an illusion. Try it with a police officer sometime. You'll be wishing you used your right to remain silent instead of your precious freedom of speech that got you thrown in a cell for back talking to an officer.
Dat reading comprehension.