Today LoL lost a valued customer...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BoiLoL

12-03-2012

wow u suck.. bad.

Commwarrior

12-04-2012

please quit, and tell all of your ***** buddies that cry about elo hell to quit with you

RQDora

12-04-2012

Holy penguin nipples batman! Those deaths!

TwoTonCranium

12-04-2012

I agree with the first comment... 110%

Kittyblade13

12-04-2012

thank you reazlizing people have 700 makes me feel better about my elo

Grollm

12-04-2012

Well I can tell one of the major problems with your 'undeserved losses"is that you don't ward. On average you buy less than 5 wards a game. And before you say, "I'm not the support, it's not my job to by wards."It is. It's everyone's job to ward, not just the supports. The only game actually that you bought more than 5 wards was the game you played Talon and you bought 30 wards and your entire inventory was full of wards. I'm assuming you probably kept getting ganked and your jungler asked you to ward. When the loss was imminent you sold all of your items and bought 30 wards and placed them at the nexus. Am I right or am I right? Learn to ward, stop feeding, and play NORMALS for Christ's sake.
http://www.legendsnet.com/stats/na/34866476/?r3

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

You're playing a team game like a 1v1 player. If you aren't aiding your other teammates in their lanes (aka - if you're 5-1, you should be ganking the other solo lanes to help) then you have no one to blame but yourself.

Jeanschyso

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

You died more than you killed, without being the support.. or jungler, and you expect us to believe you when you say it's your team's fault? I bet you don't help the support when he buys his second GP10 item and cannot afford more than one ward. I bet when you play top or mid you don't ward, I bet you get baited into walking near a side bush mid

You don'T play support and you have less than 100 CS average.. those losses are in large part your fault

Pwner21

12-04-2012

It's your fault that you lose, start improving and stop blaming your teammates.
Your stats are 6.7/7.8 which is terrible at this elo, that is a type of ratio an support gets.

Seriously I was at 900 elo once and my ratio was around 15/6 and I carried up to 1200.
Yeah, most of your losses are your fault, stop playing ranked or carry harder.