Today LoL lost a valued customer...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PoonTrout

12-03-2012

I may pick it back up when the new item change happens, but for now I am retiring from LoL.

I know this is what everyone and their gay sister says, but honestly, I am in ELO Hell for no reason.

Every single game I play I rape my lane. RAPE MY LANE!

Like 5-1 before any lanes get pushed kind of raping.

However that just isn't enough when the APC is 0-7, or my ADC and support have fed, or my top is overextending every chance he gets to the delight of the other teams jungle.

I can play all lanes fairly well, but I excel at Jungle and Solo Top.

If any of you read this and want to try and help me out by letting me be on a good team then feel free to add me, but for real Riot.

FIX THE ELO SYSTEM!

Why is it I can go 17-8-14 and still lose a game?

And not only lose, but lose 40 ELO.

And then when I finally win one after 9 losses having nearly the same score I get 18 ELO back...

I know you love to troll, but there are people that love this game so much that they dedicate huge amounts of time to it and you let something this flawed into your system without taking a second glance. At least make the fact that a player goes positive in nearly every game be a factor in his ELO loss.

I know it's a team game, but there are just some people who don't know what a team is. They don't care. All they want is a good score and that greed eventually screws everyone.

</3

KeanePoK

12-03-2012

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/34866476

... and I thought I was in ELO hell....

Sleipnir of Hel

12-03-2012

Get a 5v5 ranked team. Suddenly your bad elo isn't something to blame on the match making, but your own choice of who you picked to play with. Currently running 4 wins 2 losses on a new ranked team I got together, and we are all learning how varied the enemies can be. We quickly learned that after winning 3 games in a row and stomping people, that there still exists people who can stomp us.

It isn't like it is your team's fault every time they lose, because anybody can get out played. Sometimes you gotta remember not to get angry at your team, but to pat your enemy on the back for doing so good. Record your matches and analyze them if you must, figure out mistakes, and explain those mistakes to your team before the match begins so they can try to fix them.

adc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

12-03-2012

You bought ghostblade on Zed. You bought swiftness boots on Vayne. You went AD TF. You go madred's first on Warwick. You go teleport/ignite on Lee Sin. You had BC on Cait.

In every game you have 9-14 deaths.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's not entirely your team's fault.

Krazykillerhippo

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoonTrout View Post
I may pick it back up when the new item change happens, but for now I am retiring from LoL.
....Alright see you tomorrow i guess.

Stormuh

12-03-2012

You deserve to be where you're at right now, you have like 10 deaths per game, let's not forget the 0-9 game you had.

You're not a "valued customer" if you're going to quit the game over that, gtfo.

DTxKelsy

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xvz View Post
You deserve to be where you're at right now, you have like 10 deaths per game, let's not forget the 0-9 game you had.

You're not a "valued customer" if you're going to quit the game over that, gtfo.
^^ Nuff said

PogoPogoPogoPogo

12-03-2012

This link makes me ignore everything in the original post.

Liceomlett

12-03-2012

Another "it's everyone's fault but mine" player, please do quit, 1 less person like you I may have the misfortune to run into.

EyeHearShapes

12-03-2012

meh my stats are better and im in the same elo . U arent carrying hard enough