[Open RP - Adventure Hub] The Dreadcask Inn

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wizerdlol

12-08-2012

Wiz eyed the paper in his hand, before sighing and continuing. All I wish is to see who would provide such a large sum of money for slaying a creature, and what kind of creature would be threatening enough for this person to want it dead so badly...

As Wiz said this, Nym slowly woke up, stretching her small arms and yawning. She looked at the new bartender, and back at Wiz, rubbing her eyes.

Sykper

12-08-2012

Klava nods, cracking his neck a final time-

"Good guess, yep, no matter what kind of person you are, you would bring in the trophy of the strongest foe. The hive queen did not show herself against that kid, and you and I are going to find her, is that fine?"

__________________________________________________ __________

Lundos shrugged-

"Who knows but I can tell you this my friend."

The son leans over the counter, the smell of breakfast gets stronger-

"This board here, has a variety of clients whom want things done. The...what's it called? 'Morality'? Yea, that tends to be varied from job to job. I know personally what it feels like having your family killed and the feeling of hopelessness on the people responsible not receiving their appropriate punishment..."

Lundos pauses, but continues after a moment-

"Regardless, any manner of jobs come here, the best way to determine the cost of a solution is by the likelyhood of death in it right? This job here about the miners, I have heard that a couple dozen have been killed already in the past month. I don't mean disrespect, but for you it might be too much...well, chances are it might be too much. Bringing someone along might help. That however is my opinion."

Munchlord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sykper View Post
Klava nods, cracking his neck a final time-

"Good guess, yep, no matter what kind of person you are, you would bring in the trophy of the strongest foe. The hive queen did not show herself against that kid, and you and I are going to find her, is that fine?"
"Can I have some of her tissue? Maybe I can then make drones that make drone drones."

Leafandra

12-08-2012

A carriage draws by, and stops at the door of the inn. A man in his forties and a girl approaching adulthood steps out.

((Floralis, Daughter of the Skies))

Wizerdlol

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafandra View Post
A carriage draws by, and stops at the door of the inn. A man in his forties and a girl approaching adulthood steps out.

((Floralis, Daughter of the Skies))
Wiz sighed. Well, if your so strong about it... The yordle looked at the paper once more that the boy held, before starting on his little breakfast. Nym lazily flew from his shoulder to the table, looking at the posters that was there. She also took notice of the paper Lundos held, and pointed at it. Wiz looked at her, and spoke out.

We can't go Nym, he said that it is too dangerous without anyone else going... And I certainly won't bother try finding a party... As if I have anyone to try and find... Wiz continued eating while Nym stared at the paper, then heard the carriage. His ears twitched, though it couldn't be noticed by anyone since his hood covered his entire head and face, but he did turn his head outside, his glowing red eyes narrowing.

I didn't expect anyone royal enough with a carriage would actually come by this... Dump...

Emperor Titus

12-08-2012

"She is Floraris. The Daughter of the Skies." A familiar voice would appear from behind Wizerd. His friend Titus would be behind him with his hands crossed behind his back. He too is looking at the royal carriage. "I only heard little about her from my time in Piltover."

He finally turns to Wizerd, smiling friendly. To give him hints, his cosmic energy is fluctuating, though at a lighter tone. "I haven't seen you for a while. Where were you?"

Leafandra

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizerdlol View Post
Wiz sighed. Well, if your so strong about it... The yordle looked at the paper once more that the boy held, before starting on his little breakfast. Nym lazily flew from his shoulder to the table, looking at the posters that was there. She also took notice of the paper Lundos held, and pointed at it. Wiz looked at her, and spoke out.

We can't go Nym, he said that it is too dangerous without anyone else going... And I certainly won't bother try finding a party... As if I have anyone to try and find... Wiz continued eating while Nym stared at the paper, then heard the carriage. His ears twitched, though it couldn't be noticed by anyone since his hood covered his entire head and face, but he did turn his head outside, his glowing red eyes narrowing.

I didn't expect anyone royal enough with a carriage would actually come by this... Dump...
((If you didn't read the profile, they're merchants, though they are very well-off :P))

The man is too busy talking with his driver to respond. The girl leans on the side of the doorway and replies with an amused smile. "Do I look that much like royalty?".

Leafandra

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
"She is Floraris. The Daughter of the Skies." A familiar voice would appear from behind Wizerd. His friend Titus would be behind him with his hands crossed behind his back. He too is looking at the royal carriage. "I only heard little about her from my time in Piltover."

He finally turns to Wizerd, smiling friendly. To give him hints, his cosmic energy is fluctuating, though at a lighter tone. "I haven't seen you for a while. Where were you?"
"So am I that famous among the people of Piltover?" Floralis turns to face Yoshi, smiling. "And may I know who you are?"

Emperor Titus

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafandra View Post
"So am I that famous among the people of Piltover?" Floralis turns to face Yoshi, smiling. "And may I know who you are?"
"The admiral from Bandle City. Admiral Titus Flavius. But everybody nicknames me for Yoshi. Famous for launching my first devastating campaign against Noxus during the Noxian-Ionian War." Yoshi extends his hands to shake hands with her.

Leafandra

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
"The admiral from Bandle City. Admiral Titus Flavius. But everybody nicknames me for Yoshi. Famous for launching my first devastating campaign against Noxus during the Noxian-Ionian War." Yoshi extends his hands to shake hands with her.
She accepts it. "I'm honored to meet you, Admiral. Me and my father are on our way to the Institute, and we're stopping here for a while."
"So what would such a great general be here for?"

Tom (her father) walks up to the counter and waits for the bartender.