[Open RP - Adventure Hub] The Dreadcask Inn

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Serious Gragas

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizerdlol View Post
Wiz looked at Gragas from his seat, though he made sure he wouldn't make eye contact with the big hulk. The yordle seems extremely small compared to him, though that wasn't what he was thinking of. As a summoner, Wiz seen gragas several times, though he would stay away from him, since he was drunk all the time, Wiz has the fear of him just rolling over him without even noticing...

Though, he was a champion, and Wiz had to give him his respect. He turned around on his chair, and made a small bow from where he was sitting.

Gragas... It is... Umm... Good to meet you... Then Wiz gazed at the bartender... Perhaps it wasn't the best place to reveal his job as a summoner... I have always known about your battles within the league... Quite... Astounding...
Gragas laughs as he gets complimented. Get in mah belleh, he thought, but then he is the serious at the business here, so Graggy, his son, should be here to do that. But there are customers, so no rudeness!
'Nice t'meet you, too!' Gragas says, 'Yordle! I'm 'ere to deliver some beverages... and a chocolate bar.'

Sykper

12-05-2012

Klava was still counting coins, reaching around 450 when Wiz came back in. Klava looked up at the yordle, and could tell from looking at him that he probably cleaned up the 'mess' over at the farm. The drunk at this time wanted to make a remark, but suddenly fell forward onto the ground, passed out with a stupid grin.

"Hmm..."

As Klava put the counter to 502 gold coins for the 50 bottle box and the chocolate bar, he simply leaned against the counter waiting for Gragas, and for Wiz to come over with some sort of proof of completion.

Wizerdlol

12-05-2012

I... I see… Wiz looked at the strange contraption Gragas has brought in, and decided not to push any further. Instead, he turned his gaze back at Klava, and pointed at the bug head gift he bought in…

Eight of them, and lots more still not born yet… Wiz rested his arms on the counter, and buried his face inside… Killed them all…

Munchlord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

Having finished its meal, the creature notices something that had previously eluded it. A scent. One not of the insect creatures that nested here, but of something else. And of blood. Something hurt. An easy meal! Trailing by the scent, it dashed off in Wiz' trail.

Some time later, it finally reached the Inn. This was strange. Not quite like anything it had encountered before. As it crept closer, the muffled sounds of the people inside reached its. These sounds triggered blurred and fragmented memories and emotions. Memories that were not from the creature's life, but maybe a previous one. And a strange word that it didn't understand the meaning of. Birthday. While it lacked the frame of reference to understand these blurred moments of memory, it was left with one powerful feeling. The residents of this strange hive were not food, but there were food to be found within nevertheless.

It crept closer, reaching the door. The doorknob required some thought. It wasn't until it recalled similar things in the Steel Hive that it realized how to operate it. The door creaked open, and any inn-visitor looking outside was met with the sight of a strange, mottled-green chitin-covered insect-like biped.

Sykper

12-05-2012

Klava looked down at the disheartened Yordle, before saying anything though an odd monster had strolled into the Inn, the other patrons looked and backed off, some in fright others on their guard. One guy had to rub his eyes, and even shrugged as he kept drinking. Klava though, put his arm on the counter and rested his head-

"You sure? Thinking you missed one, or it could be a coincidence."

'Great, another thing from the marsh huh? Do I have to...?' Klava thinks, his other arm under the table as he simply observes the new being. He looks to Gragas wondering if he was going to do anything.

Munchlord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2012

It's mouth not really capable of vocalization beyond a monotone screech, it is nevertheless capable of a great range of auditory communication, including speech, by vibrating membranes located in small hollows inside the carapace located across its body. This does, however, give the its voice, if it can truly be called a voice, a buzzing quality to it, similar to that of a kazoo.

"Hive Master?"

in spite of its strange voice, it nevertheless managed to create a tone comparable to someone asking a question.

Sykper

12-05-2012

Klava raised a brow, it's been a long time since he has seen a creature like this that knows their language, but it did vocalize a question. 'Hive Master? Oh...I see...' Assuming it is in fact a bug, it suggests Klava to be the hive master of this inn.

"Yes, I could be called that. Who...What are you?"

Klava asks, his tone suggested curiousity.

Munchlord

12-05-2012

It seems to be struggling with the question for a while before figuring out a response.

"I am Number 14"

It progresses to walk closer to Klava slowly, it's head moving in small twitching motions from side to side but generally pointing towards Klava. The faceted eyes didn't really offer any hint as to where it was focusing its gaze, if it were even capable of doing so, but it being focused on Klava seemed as reasonable an assumption as any.

Sykper

12-05-2012

'An odd one...' Klava thought as it approached.

"So, what brings you here to my 'hive'? What do you want?"

The tone switched from curiousity to a more casual rough inquiry native to the hearty innkeeper. In the back of his mind, he ponders what such a creature would want from him considering it is coming closer.

Wizerdlol

12-05-2012

Wiz looked over his shoulder, and sighed.

Could I simply have a room... I have had enough crazy bugs for one night... Wiz looks at his left claw, and his blood damped robe. Nym sat on his shoulder again, swaying side to side from sleepiness...