[Open RP - Adventure Hub] The Dreadcask Inn

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sykper

Senior Member

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizerdlol View Post
Wiz looked towards the direction of the bugs, then back at the sky. It was quiet at night, the moon glistened in the sky, and the cold wasn't exactly helping him recover... His body ached from the recent impact, and he felt the hot blood flowing down his cheeks, but he knew better than to touch it with his metal claw.

Instead, Nym flew up next to Wiz's face, and gently touched Wiz's recent cut. The yordle winced, but quickly looses the face as the Pixie closes her eyes and heals the wound. Wiz then turns his face towards the incoming bugs... He lifted his left arm, and looked at the metal that has been cut open. The metal was able to withstand swords and spears from other soldiers, yet was so simply cut open from one swipe... He tried moving his metal fingers, but they merely twitched...


All this just for one night...? That inn sure costs more than I expected... These guys makes the noxians look like insects... Wiz then widened his eyes, and clasped his hands together. The pixie, sensing his movements, stopped and ducked inside his hoodie, sitting on his forehead. Lightning focused onto the tips of his claws, generating into a ball. He stared straight at the rest of the insects. Though he wasn't able to see them, he knew they were clustered in that direction. The ball of lightning grew larger, and when it was the same size as the yordle himself...

Wiz screamed, his roar projected by the thunder in the sky...
The insects came out of the crop stalks, knocking them down to see a fierce display of power! The lightning was surging from the ball formed by Wiz, and even at their distance the electricity jolted across the still damp ground near their legs. The bugs looked at the Yordle and to each other, almost trying to communicate perhaps. When Wiz roared, the bugs froze a moment, and then they struggled to turn around and head back the other way, afraid of being annilated like the rest!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wizerdlol

Senior Member

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sykper View Post
The insects came out of the crop stalks, knocking them down to see a fierce display of power! The lightning was surging from the ball formed by Wiz, and even at their distance the electricity jolted across the still damp ground near their legs. The bugs looked at the Yordle and to each other, almost trying to communicate perhaps. When Wiz roared, the bugs froze a moment, and then they struggled to turn around and head back the other way, afraid of being annilated like the rest!
Wiz looked at the bugs, staring at their presence. He gritted his teeth, and then wispered... Nym... Promise me... Close your eyes... The pixie looked at the bugs, slightly depressed. She lied down on Wiz's forehead, stroking his fur to comfort him as she buried her face in her hands.

Wiz also closed his eyes, and breathed in. Then, when he opened them... He shot straight at the bugs, his electric ball big enough to completely wipe them out...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Serious Gragas

Junior Member

12-04-2012

Gragas starts to feel a bit more serious now, but then he takes out a human head-sized flask from his suit pocket and starts to chug it down, and stop halfway through. 'Nope. I got meself a flask and a 'owle minibar in mah carriage. And by minibar, I mean a 'owle bar that covers 'alf the thing. That's why I need four 'orses to drag it.'


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sykper

Senior Member

12-04-2012

It was extraodinary, the lightning ball streaked across the field colliding with the bugs! Getting caught was death as the bugs were pressed and shocked by the ball at the same time! Furthermore, the ball might have built up too much of a charge as it flew into the fleeing bugs, and straight into the farmhouse. The explosion was terrific as the house exploded into flames and electricity! Like fireworks, bits of wood rained down onto the fields nearby, and some landed near Wiz, but not on top of him fortunately.

Something interesting though did happen, as debris fell from the sky, so did bits of bugs and...cocoons? The intricate hard shells rained down everywhere, likely due to some sort of nest located in the farmhouse. Convienent in a way, but considering the circumstances, this kind of luck helps greatly.

__________________________________________________ __________________

As Gragas made his announcement, other patrons turned their heads upon mention of a 'minibar'. Klava sighed as he continued to pour in gold coins, the counter reached 384-

"Well, ain't that just fancy fellas! This guy gots his own drinks! And look at dat flask!"

The drunk points wobbling at the flask Gragas has taken out, some of his friends laugh, maybe they found some sort of humor at the failed mocking of Gragas, any sober person wouldn't even know where to begin.

"Wait...Wait wa-wait."

The drunk puts his finger up in the air, as if having an idea or cognitive thought.

"You say you...got enough of a bar dat you needin a couple horses to...*hiccup* to take it all right?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wizerdlol

Senior Member

12-04-2012

Wiz looked at the flying bits of wood and cacoon, his eyes drained out of emotions. It was what he always does, when he took life from one which does not have the will to fight... You can open them now, Nym... The pixie inside his hood opened her eyes, and looked at the now exploded farmhouse and all the corpses of the bugs. She looked at Wiz, and flew back down, restarting the healing process, placing her forehead on Wiz's for comfort as tears starts flowing out of his eyes, even if his face was blank, the tears were still clearly visible as it flowed down his face...

Wiz walked forward, and looked at the cocoons that flung out. He discharged his claws, and starts ripping apart the cocoon shells. There is a chance that the bugs captured humans, and this was the result. He clawed at the hard shell, and once he was open, he looked at what was inside...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sykper

Senior Member

12-04-2012

Nothing describable was found. Rather, none of the cocoons had anything remotely resembling humans but the cocoons instead carried what Wiz could assume was larva, baby bugs that were being nourished by the fields here. In a way it was tragic, the larva were alive, but died instantly with the explosion, the wreakage of the nest in the farmhouse is testament to that. It might be a bit disheartening to take the lives of innocent creatures, but remnants of dark magic still linger over these corpses. Their existances were crippled from the beginning, an infestation that would destroy crops and spread over Valoran...but does that justify annilation?

Such questions were for another time, as Wiz sensed no other presences hostile nearby...and the sky overhead remained clear, a safe walk back to the inn would be wise at this time unless Wiz had other ideas...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wizerdlol

Senior Member

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sykper View Post
Nothing describable was found. Rather, none of the cocoons had anything remotely resembling humans but the cocoons instead carried what Wiz could assume was larva, baby bugs that were being nourished by the fields here. In a way it was tragic, the larva were alive, but died instantly with the explosion, the wreakage of the nest in the farmhouse is testament to that. It might be a bit disheartening to take the lives of innocent creatures, but remnants of dark magic still linger over these corpses. Their existances were crippled from the beginning, an infestation that would destroy crops and spread over Valoran...but does that justify annilation?

Such questions were for another time, as Wiz sensed no other presences hostile nearby...and the sky overhead remained clear, a safe walk back to the inn would be wise at this time unless Wiz had other ideas...
Wiz looked at the dead Larva, and stood up. He then turned around and sliced a head from one of the bugs, and walked away without a word. Nym, deciding that enough healing was done, yawns. She was already worn out from the walk, and Wiz knew she wasn't in any state of battle just now, but he had no choice. She crawled up Wiz's hood, and curled up inside on his head, warpping herself around his mixture of brown and black fur.

This produced a strange look for Wiz, since his gleaming red eyes still stared out of his hood, but Nym's dim blue light was glowing on the inside top of his hood as well, with the rest still hidden. He listened to Nym's purring as she slept inside his hood, and walked on...

Until Nym remembered that Wiz gets himself lost within seconds...

They got back to the inn, Nym floating lazily next to Wiz. They had nearly gotten lost, and it was lucky Nym woke up instantly to once again guide Wiz back to the path, since he was already moving in the wrong direction. He pushes the door once again, and looked at the same drunk people. This time, his robe was dabbed red with his own blood, though it wasn't as wet as he first came, his claw still grabbing hold of the head of the bug. He sits back down at the counter, exactly where he sat before, and placed it on the table, looking at the bartender...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Serious Gragas

Junior Member

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sykper View Post
As Gragas made his announcement, other patrons turned their heads upon mention of a 'minibar'. Klava sighed as he continued to pour in gold coins, the counter reached 384-

"Well, ain't that just fancy fellas! This guy gots his own drinks! And look at dat flask!"

The drunk points wobbling at the flask Gragas has taken out, some of his friends laugh, maybe they found some sort of humor at the failed mocking of Gragas, any sober person wouldn't even know where to begin.

"Wait...Wait wa-wait."

The drunk puts his finger up in the air, as if having an idea or cognitive thought.

"You say you...got enough of a bar dat you needin a couple horses to...*hiccup* to take it all right?"
'Damn right! I need 2 'orses fer just the 'mini' bar, and two more t'carry e'rr'ything inside.' Gragas brags. 'Could just get drunk in there for the night, and I got meself some custom alco'ol. An' by some, I mean tons 'o alco'ol made by the most powerful men'in' Runeterra.' Gragas gestures the attendant/staff to keep the coins going.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wizerdlol

Senior Member

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serious Gragas View Post
'Damn right! I need 2 'orses fer just the 'mini' bar, and two more t'carry e'rr'ything inside.' Gragas brags. 'Could just get drunk in there for the night, and I got meself some custom alco'ol. An' by some, I mean tons 'o alco'ol made by the most powerful men'in' Runeterra.' Gragas gestures the attendant/staff to keep the coins going.
Wiz looked at Gragas from his seat, though he made sure he wouldn't make eye contact with the big hulk. The yordle seems extremely small compared to him, though that wasn't what he was thinking of. As a summoner, Wiz seen gragas several times, though he would stay away from him, since he was drunk all the time, Wiz has the fear of him just rolling over him without even noticing...

Though, he was a champion, and Wiz had to give him his respect. He turned around on his chair, and made a small bow from where he was sitting.


Gragas... It is... Umm... Good to meet you... Then Wiz gazed at the bartender... Perhaps it wasn't the best place to reveal his job as a summoner... I have always known about your battles within the league... Quite... Astounding...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Munchlord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-04-2012

((Well that very much ran away without me lol. Still, let's see if we can squeeze something interesting out of things.))

After Wiz has left the now very destroyed farmstead, something stirred. A strange creature unburrowed from the ground, having been drawn in by its tremor sense in the search for food.The first thing it found was a roasted bug. Eew. It was roast through, completely ruined. Not worth digging out of its carapace at all. Skittering around some more, it found the cocoon Wiz had dug into. The larvae in there wasn't alive, but it was close enough. Barely touched by the lightning it was almost completely raw. Delicious. Even better yet, someone'd opened the cocoon, allowing easy access. But who would open up a great snack like this and leave it there. No matter, this was too good a chance to pass up.