[Open RP - Adventure Hub] The Dreadcask Inn

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sykper

Senior Member

12-16-2012

A good move by Number 14, the limbs on the large queen don't bend backwards, but she does make an effort to stab at the flying insect before it gets above her. However, since Number 14 vaulted directly at her, there were only so many appendages that had a shot, and none of them got even close. Number 14 landed 'safely' on top, taking note to watch its footing as the back is a somewhat dense carapace with many spikes jutting out of it. Number 14's senses pick up death, and black magic at this proximity to the queen, its an unnatural being.

Klava sees Number 14 land on top of the queen, and smiles-

"Good. This will give me time..."

Klava takes his large blade with his right hand. He slams his left hand into his right shoulder blade, and something clicks. For some reason, steam comes off the right arm like a machine is working. He removes the coat on his arm to reveal a mechanical arm, for whatever reason Klava's right side to his right hip is not skin but machine, a scar of a battle from long ago.

"Keep 'er busy!" Klava says as the mechanical hand holding the blade begins to slowly revolve on its wrist, twisting slowly but picking up speed. During this, the Queen's attention has shifted to the threat on her back, she instinctively tries anything to get it off, moving around and letting the bends of the appendages try to knock Number 14 around bluntly!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Munchlord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sykper View Post
A good move by Number 14, the limbs on the large queen don't bend backwards, but she does make an effort to stab at the flying insect before it gets above her. However, since Number 14 vaulted directly at her, there were only so many appendages that had a shot, and none of them got even close. Number 14 landed 'safely' on top, taking note to watch its footing as the back is a somewhat dense carapace with many spikes jutting out of it. Number 14's senses pick up death, and black magic at this proximity to the queen, its an unnatural being.

Klava sees Number 14 land on top of the queen, and smiles-

"Good. This will give me time..."

Klava takes his large blade with his right hand. He slams his left hand into his right shoulder blade, and something clicks. For some reason, steam comes off the right arm like a machine is working. He removes the coat on his arm to reveal a mechanical arm, for whatever reason Klava's right side to his right hip is not skin but machine, a scar of a battle from long ago.

"Keep 'er busy!" Klava says as the mechanical hand holding the blade begins to slowly revolve on its wrist, twisting slowly but picking up speed. During this, the Queen's attention has shifted to the threat on her back, she instinctively tries anything to get it off, moving around and letting the bends of the appendages try to knock Number 14 around bluntly!
Number 14 isn't really paying much attention to Klava at the moment, he really can't afford it what with where he is and what he is doing. Digging claws into carapace to try to keep his footing, he goes down on all fours and starts making his way towards her back side that was hit by the corrosive spray to find a patch of damaged carapace big enough to literally try to burrow into her flesh.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wizerdlol

Senior Member

12-16-2012

The yordle looked around the inn, his gaze quite strange. He looked at the tables and all the seats that were there, and then at the bartender. He goes over and sits down, looking at Tom.

Hey... Wheres that girl I was talking to...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sykper

Senior Member

12-16-2012

Lundos looks at Wiz-

"Huh? Oh she went out. She wanted something to do so I pointed her over to where Father is back east."

__________________________________________________ _____

The corrosive spray didn't leave a big enough area on the inside carapace, most of it went on the legs barely weakening them. Before Number 14 could further analyze though, the movements of the Queen became more frantic as the legs went up and down with more repetition! It seems she has started to vibrate and rotate in place rapidly, making it so hard for Number 14 to hang on, even with his claws trying to dig in. If it has another means to hold on, Number 14 should do so before falling off!

Klava is still winding his blade, the speed of the revolution is rapid now and dangerous. The hot steam off the back of the arm is making him sweat, but he knows that in a few more seconds he should be able to devastate the queen, if not outright kill her. Although he should be careful not to hit his ally...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wizerdlol

Senior Member

12-16-2012

A look of discomfort covered Wiz's face. He didn't expect her to be serious, and from what he experienced yesterday... The creatures around here arn't normal...

She went out alone...? To your father... Then the bug thing must be with him... If shes with them, they'll be fine... Wiz tried to hide his worry. It wasn't his problem if she lived or died, she was merely another human... But... The yordle tapped his finger and tapped his foot constantly, showing his discomfort quite obviously, until he couldn't hold it in...

He turned to the bartender, narrowing his eyes. Tell me where she is heading... I... Uhh... He looked around, trying to find an excuse... Need to... Return her something...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sykper

Senior Member

12-16-2012

Lundos looks at Wiz who seems to be a bit meekish at the moment with a raised brow at his reasoning.

"Uh...you sure pal? Its sort of a hike to 'return' something."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wizerdlol

Senior Member

12-16-2012

Sweat beaded down the back of his neck, and his eyes started to twitch. He didn't want to admit that he was worried, but what else could he say...?

Well... It seems important to her... And you know how rich humans are, right? Their even more attached to their possessions others, am I right...? His voice kept shaking, and it sounded unconvincing even to himself...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sykper

Senior Member

12-16-2012

Lundos leaned in a bit, his eyes narrowed as if trying to read Wiz's mind.

"Ho..?"

In a way, Lundos was trying to be a merciless parent trying to determine whether his child did something wrong. After about a moment of a tension, Lundos's right hand pointed across his body and he was a bit smug-

"30 minutes east to the farms."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TeoLeif

Senior Member

12-16-2012

A caped yordle enters the inn, the conductor's baton in his hand being held firmly against his chest. It wasn't very often than Draven would give him time off, these days, but nevertheless he had earned some down time. The yordle steps over to the counter, not taking not of the other residents, and waits for a moment where one of the persons behind the counter could assist him.

"Excuse me, but might I take a room for the night? And would it also be alright if I played a bit of... music?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wizerdlol

Senior Member

12-16-2012

Wiz stared at the human, trying to act as tough as possible. Hearing the information, he slowly turned around towards the door, but soon he noticed something very important...

Nym is asleep...

Without the pixie's help, he would never reach the place in the time that he hoped. He couldn't even tell what east is after three seconds someone tells him... He didn't want to wake Nym up, but... Then, he heard another person, his voice being extremely familiar. He turned around, and Wiz's face immediately brightens up.

Teo! Just in time! Tell me, do you know which way east is...?