[Open RP - Adventure Hub] The Dreadcask Inn

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leafandra

Senior Member

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizerdlol View Post
Wiz looks at the doctor suspiciously, but shruggs in the end. When Nym grew tired of his metal finger, she flies back to his shoulder, yawning again. Wiz glimpses at her, speaking telepathically.

Nym, didn't you sleep last night? Your tired all the time today... Nym rubbed her eyes, and dazily nodded. Mmm... I woke up last night, and couldn't sleep... At that, Nym yawned again, stretching her arms. Wiz smiled at the pixie, and scooped her up, placing her carefully on top of Wiz's head under his hood, where she curled up and went to bed.

Wiz then throws the doctor's white gloves back on his table.



Wiz then turned his attention to Floralis, sitting down in front of her. Well? What would you wish to speak of, Ms Floralis
"So what is it that you want me to do, even though it would 'leave me in pieces'?" At the last part of her question, she starts looking amused again.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wizerdlol

Senior Member

12-13-2012

Wiz looks at the human, his eyes starting to lose it's threatening arua. Wiz sighs, and starts to speak.

Well, Ms Floralis, there is a... Quest... On that board, that I am interested in. Currently, I am trying to find a party for it, though you can say... Wiz rolled his eyes before speaking. I am perhaps not the best in social relationships...

It's reward is one thousand gold, quite a large sum, no? But what I am interested in is not the money, but the beast we need to kill itself... Wiz narrowed his eyes, looking at Floralis.

Now, I understand that a human such as yourself would perhaps... Be better off in the safety of your mansion or whatever you live in, but I do hope that I can find as much people as possible. Even if it's only looking around giving us a pair of eyes is fine, since I expect you to be unable to do anything else anyway...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brwn Trout

Senior Member

12-13-2012

" I could help you with your little quest " says the doctor as he slides back on his glove. " I would even do it for free" says the doctor with a sly persuasive tone to his voice "All I would require my little yordle friend is how I could find some more of your pixy friends Is all" says the doctor with a sort of melodic tone. " I have sufficent knowledge in brutallity and violence, all I'd like to do is see if there are any other pixys that can fit my needs " mentions the doctor as he looks at the yordle and the girl from his table.

((http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1187 Doctor Ivan Shwarmer))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leafandra

Senior Member

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizerdlol View Post
Wiz looks at the human, his eyes starting to lose it's threatening arua. Wiz sighs, and starts to speak.

Well, Ms Floralis, there is a... Quest... On that board, that I am interested in. Currently, I am trying to find a party for it, though you can say... Wiz rolled his eyes before speaking. I am perhaps not the best in social relationships...

It's reward is one thousand gold, quite a large sum, no? But what I am interested in is not the money, but the beast we need to kill itself... Wiz narrowed his eyes, looking at Floralis.

Now, I understand that a human such as yourself would perhaps... Be better off in the safety of your mansion or whatever you live in, but I do hope that I can find as much people as possible. Even if it's only looking around giving us a pair of eyes is fine, since I expect you to be unable to do anything else anyway...
After suspiciously looking at the strange purple hooded figure, Floralis turns to Wiz. "Mr. Wizerd, you underestimate my capabilities." She says, mocking his formality. "I was trained by my father to defend for myself in case....anything goes wrong. The quest itself does seem pretty interesting, however I will have to ask my father."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wizerdlol

Senior Member

12-13-2012

Wiz looks at the stranger, suspicion in his eyes. Nym is... Given to me from a friend... He had his own personal reasons why he couldn't keep her anymore, and I also have my own to adopt her...

I do not mind sharing with you where my friend has obtained her, since when you find the person you need to look for she would be able to judge herself if you are worthy... Wiz's eyes darkened, staring into the man. Though human, I must also give you my own... Warning... Pixies are just as much life as you humans or us yordles... They are not lowly animals, and certainly not tools...

Treat them... With respect...

In any case, I would be more than welcome if you would join us for this trip. It all just depends on weather the bartender over there would allow us to see the information. He seems to concern for our safety a bit too much...

Wiz then turns back to Floralis, trying to hold bursting out lauging. I see... Well, Ms Floralis, it seems I have underestimated you. I am certain you would be a... Great addition to our force... Wiz's voice was filled with mocking and sarcasm, completely unconvinced a rich human like her can possible contain any power...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leafandra

Senior Member

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizerdlol View Post
Wiz looks at the stranger, suspicion in his eyes. Nym is... Given to me from a friend... He had his own personal reasons why he couldn't keep her anymore, and I also have my own to adopt her...

I do not mind sharing with you where my friend has obtained her, since when you find the person you need to look for she would be able to judge herself if you are worthy... Wiz's eyes darkened, staring into the man. Though human, I must also give you my own... Warning... Pixies are just as much life as you humans or us yordles... They are not lowly animals, and certainly not tools...

Treat them... With respect...

In any case, I would be more than welcome if you would join us for this trip. It all just depends on weather the bartender over there would allow us to see the information. He seems to concern for our safety a bit too much...

Wiz then turns back to Floralis, trying to hold bursting out lauging. I see... Well, Ms Floralis, it seems I have underestimated you. I am certain you would be a... Great addition to our force... Wiz's voice was filled with mocking and sarcasm, completely unconvinced a rich human like her can possible contain any power...
"If you want proof, you can have it." Floralis retorts. "I'll do one of the quests over there if you want," She gestures towards the board. "or do you have something else in your mind...?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wizerdlol

Senior Member

12-13-2012

Wiz smirks at Floralis, amused at her reation. Ok, fine. I will believe you if you manage to complete even ONE of the hunting quests. Though I doubt you would even manage to find one you can handle, they all include killing things, you know? Wiz was being sarcastic, and didn't really expect Floralis to do anything except for sit there and be angry...

I bet you never even slain an ant in your life... Wiz thought to himself as he stood up and walked away.

Wiz couldn't hold it in, and laughed as he went upstairs towards his room. He wanted to give Nym as much rest as possible in a quiet place, and he did not dare leave her alone.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leafandra

Senior Member

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizerdlol View Post
Wiz smirks at Floralis, amused at her reation. Ok, fine. I will believe you if you manage to complete even ONE of the hunting quests. Though I doubt you would even manage to find one you can handle, they all include killing things, you know? Wiz was being sarcastic, and didn't really expect Floralis to do anything except for sit there and be angry...

I bet you never even slain an ant in your life... Wiz thought to himself as he stood up and walked away.

Wiz couldn't hold it in, and laughed as he went upstairs towards his room. He wanted to give Nym as much rest as possible in a quiet place, and he did not dare leave her alone.
Floralis smirks at his retreating figure. She walks over to the board and inspects the quests. She then turns towards the innkeeper's son and asked: "So are there any hunting or slaying jobs available?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sykper

Senior Member

12-14-2012

Lundos looks at Floralis, raising a brow. 'Huh? She wants a hunting quest? She looks a bit...' Lundos's expression looks a bit unconvinced as he glances over her lack of weapons...but shrugs.

"Hunting quests...let's see...there was that insect queen, no wait. Father is taking care of that..."

Lundos ponders, having a hard time as he looks at the board and tries to recall any other slaying quests. Right now it seems blank as he checks through documents and other things.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leafandra

Senior Member

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sykper View Post
Lundos looks at Floralis, raising a brow. 'Huh? She wants a hunting quest? She looks a bit...' Lundos's expression looks a bit unconvinced as he glances over her lack of weapons...but shrugs.

"Hunting quests...let's see...there was that insect queen, no wait. Father is taking care of that..."

Lundos ponders, having a hard time as he looks at the board and tries to recall any other slaying quests. Right now it seems blank as he checks through documents and other things.
((She has a flare gun on her hip))

Floralis ponders for a bit, then adds: "Or any quest that has something to do with fighting would be fine."