[Open RP - Adventure Hub] The Dreadcask Inn

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sykper

12-09-2012

Reaching the decimated farm, Klava looked blankly at the annilated farm and the now very cold bodies of bugs and various shells everywhere. The farmer who put in the job was scratching his head looking at his barnhouse as he turned to Klava and Number 14.

"You know, I really should consider moving my barnhouse elsewhere, but this spot has the best crops for miles..."

Klava smiles as he says-

"So, has she come by yet?"

"Nope Klav, I reckon she will visit her sub-nest shortly. Hmm? What's that? Your pet?"

The Farmer points at Number 14-

"Nope, an extra hand. Seems like the yordle from before really did some damage to the nest though, the burns everywhere...lightning huh?"

Klava remarks appraising the former battlefield, he seems very confident and knowledgable about the 'Queen' as he doesn't show any worry to Number 14. In fact, it is almost too casual how both men are taking such an incident, is it because of the proximity to the Marsh that these men could joke about such events? Nevertheless, it seems like from what Number 14 could tell that the Queen hasn't shown up yet...

Esenine

12-09-2012

Esen approached the inn,weary of the ordeal that happened earlier that morning.He had failed to meet the criteria to be a summoner,and worse, he failed terribly.The minion he was supposed to control simply imploded, causing a mess that needed to be cleaned. The supervisors merely shook their heads and showed him the exit.It looks like he will have to provide for himself in another way,but first, he will have find a place to stay for the night.

Esen pushed the doors open and felt the warmth emanating from the fireplace, and he instantly felt sleepy.He noticed Lundos conversing with Tom,he then politely took a seat and waited for their conversation to finish.

((Quite new here,let me know if i'm barging in or anything))

Wizerdlol

12-09-2012

((LOL skyper, I thought u already gave me the breakfast, my posts before showed him finishing it XD))

Wiz faced the food, and gobbled it down quickly. He was hungry and tired from all the travel, and all he has had was two cups of chocolate milk. He has learned how to ignore hunger, but when food comes, he couldn't hold it in.

As he munched down the last of the eggs, he turns his head and notices the new face. After swallowing, he then speaks suddenly without warning.
Whats up human, whats wrong with you...?

Emperor Titus

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizerdlol View Post
Wiz narrowed his eyes at Yoshi's complicated emotions, though he sighs and his eyes soften. I don't know what happened Yoshi, but I suppose you seem to have learned your lesson... Nym breaks eye contact with Wiz, hearing her name called. She flies in front of Yoshi, waving her arms.

So Yoshi, what would you be doing all the way out here...? Wiz asked.
"Searching for an answer." Titus smiles at him, intending for him to figure out his ambiguous answer. He sees Nym, and greets the creature. "And who's the cute one then? Hahaha! I haven't see you for a while, Nym! Having fun with Wiz?"

Sykper

12-09-2012

{{ Oh, whatever, eat more food! }}

Lundos simply observed more folks coming in, he looks at Esen to intentionally give him the idea that he will get to him shortly.

__________________________________________________ _______

North of both Klava and Number 14's position, at the edge of the Marsh...something large was coming. Bubbles came from the green-brown water, and long, unusually shaped limbs surfaced and descended in the marsh, making its way slowly to the farm which it had laid one of its nests...

Wizerdlol

12-09-2012

Nym puts her hands on her hip and shakes her head, sighing, a sign to show how tiresome it is traveling with him. Wiz was irritated by her little complaint, and threw Nym an annoied look. Nym stared back, and after a while, they broke eye contact, turning their heads opposite of each other like little children arguing...

Emperor Titus

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizerdlol View Post
Nym puts her hands on her hip and shakes her head, sighing, a sign to show how tiresome it is traveling with him. Wiz was irritated by her little complaint, and threw Nym an annoied look. Nym stared back, and after a while, they broke eye contact, turning their heads opposite of each other like little children arguing...

"Awww...little Nym mad at him? Wiz is a great guy. You just need to light up his world for a moment. Hey. Find something he likes." He points to Wizerd, still optimistic.

Leafandra

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sykper View Post
Lundos nods as he checks his notebook on open rooms-

"We have enough rooms available, I am assuming two to four rooms?"

Lundos says as he tries to do a mental tally on the new patrons.
"I think 2 rooms will be fine. How much will it be?" Tom asks.

Sykper

12-09-2012

Lundos gauges the weigh of the bag of coins, doing some math in his head in which he seems to struggle with...

"Let's see, room and board for a few nights for two rooms, feed for the horses, hmm..."

"How about 15 gold?" Lundos nods with his arms crossed, confident of his math skills.

Wizerdlol

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
"Awww...little Nym mad at him? Wiz is a great guy. You just need to light up his world for a moment. Hey. Find something he likes." He points to Wizerd, still optimistic.

The two stayed silent, still having their heads turned the other direction. After a while, Nym looks at Yoshi, and giggles. Wiz also chuckles as he turns back and looks at Nym. The little pixie flies inside Wiz's cloak, and their foreheads made contact, both of them smiling.
You cute little devil... Wiz wispers quietly so that only them two could hear.

Nym then flies back out and sits on top of Yoshi's head, and points at the post board, then looking curiously at Wiz. Wiz looks back, and narrows his eyes, his smile disappearing and his face turning serious.

Yoshi, look at these... Wiz points to the several pieces of paper on the table, pulling out some of the more major ones carefully using his sharp metal claws. There were several about assassinations, requests for extermination of creatures, and several others that would not be best revealed to the light.

The posts here... Even the league does not know about these... Some even requests things that are against them... But the one that caught my attention was... Wiz looks at the bartender, remembering about the one thousand dollar extermination of a certain underground 'Bug'. Theres one that seems to be quite dangerous... And i'm... Curious...

Wiz then looks outside towards the carriage, thinking... No... He said to himself, before turning back to Yoshi, seeing his reaction.