[Open RP - Adventure Hub] The Dreadcask Inn

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leafandra

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizerdlol View Post
Wiz had his head stayed down for a while, though after a few moments of silence, he raises his head and looks at the girl, raising his eyebrow. Hmm, you don't seem to be like some others I have seen... Wiz then stands up and patted his cloak, the dry though red blood stains still visible on it.

Wiz then looks at the carriage outside. Where are you from... You must've travelled quite far on that carriage...
She looks at him curiously at his first remark.
"We came from Piltover. After reports of Zaun raids on airships, we decided land was the best route."
She notices the numerous scars on Wiz's face.
"And you? You seem to have had quite a hard time getting here."

Wizerdlol

12-09-2012

Wiz chuckles at her question. Nym flew on his shoulder, crossing her legs and lying back onto his neck. All these... Except for a few of the smaller ones, are created in one single blow... Wiz then walks back to his chair, and sits down.

All... By me...

Leafandra

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizerdlol View Post
Wiz chuckles at her question. Nym flew on his shoulder, crossing her legs and lying back onto his neck. All these... Except for a few of the smaller ones, are created in one single blow... Wiz then walks back to his chair, and sits down.

All... By me...
Floralis looks extremely puzzled. She decides to change the topic.
"So whats her name?" She points towards the fluttering pixie.

Wizerdlol

12-09-2012

This child...? Wiz looks at Nym as she yawned. She got up since she was getting addressed, though she wobbled in the air. She didn't get enough sleep this morning, and her small energy boost from all the excitement was wearing off. Wiz smiled at Nym, probably the only time he showed such an innocent smile as she flew forward and placed her forehead on his, their little method of 'Hugging'.

Her name is Nym... A friend was forced to abaondon her, and so I took her in... Well, I guess adopted is a good word... After their short hug, Nym climbs up Wiz's hood and curls in his fur, purring as she slept. This caused a small blue glow come out of Wiz's hoodie, a strange sight.

She's beautiful, isn't she...

((Gonna go for the night, see you tomorrow))

Leafandra

12-09-2012

((Will see you tomorrow then))

"Very" she agreed. She then walked out to help the driver with the horses.

Sykper

12-09-2012

Lundos could have sworn he heard talking and bickering behind him, but when he finally got around to actually looking, no one was at the counter, although there was a carriage outside as the 'neighing' of horses was prevalent. The breakfast was complete however as the son rushed it over to where Wiz was sitting-

"Here ya go, eggs scrambled with bacon."

It smelled modestly made, as Lundos went back to the counter to pay full attention to customers, his lapse of listening to patrons speaks of his inexperience.

__________________________________________________ _______

Klava widened his eyes, and then shrugged-

"Whatever you want, I am just going to kill her, you can do what you want with the body afterwards."

Klava, finally set up, begins to move to the east, where the farmhouse lied-

"Shall we?"

Leafandra

12-09-2012

Tom walked up to the counter. "We want rooms for a few days, shelter for horses, and meals." He reaches into his bag and brings out a sack of gold.

Sykper

12-09-2012

Lundos nods as he checks his notebook on open rooms-

"We have enough rooms available, I am assuming two to four rooms?"

Lundos says as he tries to do a mental tally on the new patrons.

DJ Radix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2012

Teemo placed a mushroom in front of Tom's creep wave.

Munchlord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sykper View Post
Klava widened his eyes, and then shrugged-

"Whatever you want, I am just going to kill her, you can do what you want with the body afterwards."

Klava, finally set up, begins to move to the east, where the farmhouse lied-

"Shall we?"
As they neared, Number 14 fell silent, focusing on the hunt. Heat trails probably wouldn't be left, and the queen was probably outside of tremorsense range, but regular trails would probably persist, and scent definitely would. It was just a matter of finding it amidst the smell of death and beetles that had been roasted the day before.