[Open RP - Adventure Hub] The Dreadcask Inn

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emperor Titus

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafandra View Post
She accepts it. "I'm honored to meet you, Admiral. Me and my father are on our way to the Institute, and we're stopping here for a while."
"So what would such a great general be here for?"

Tom (her father) walks up to the counter and waits for the bartender.
"Admiral, first of all, and second..." He points to his friend Wizerd. "I haven't seen him for a while. Felt lonely sometimes while you're doing paperwork for the Mayor."

Leafandra

12-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
"Admiral, first of all, and second..." He points to his friend Wizerd. "I haven't seen him for a while. Felt lonely sometimes while you're doing paperwork for the Mayor."
"Sorry. And yes, I guess you're right. It does feel lonely sometimes when we're alone on a road, with nobody to talk to but Father and the driver. So who's the other guy?" She gestures towards Wiz.

Wizerdlol

12-09-2012

Wiz looks at Yoshi, recognizing the familiar cosmic aura of his. Nym, the pixie next to Wiz with a blue glow, brightens seeing a familiar face, since traveling with Wiz won't allow you to meet a lot of friends. Yoshi... What are you doing all the way out here... Don't you always stay in bandle city and plan out your... Little projects... Wiz's face wasn't very friendly with Yoshi, still remembering the incident in Bandle City with the Noxian army, and all the deaths that has been caused there.

Wiz then turns his attention to the human girl, and sighed. My name is Wizerdlol... Call me Wiz, I like it more... And what would such a "Fine" and "Beautiful" human girl be wanting to achieve from going to the institute...? There was sarcasm in Wiz's tone. He obviously developed a bit of a negativity to rich humans, since he has observed some of the really snotty and ignorant types during his travels. When Wiz finished his breakfast, he turned his body towards the girl, but before he spoke, Nym then looks at him, tilting her head. Wiz looks back at Nym, silence falling on them for a moment, before Wiz turned his attention back to the girl.

Would you happen... To... Wiz gritted his teeth, and avoided eye contact. His yordle face was starting to flush red with embarrassment, though it wasn't really possible to be seen from under his hood. He turns his gaze back to the pixie, annoyance in his eyes...

They seem to be arguing...

Emperor Titus

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizerdlol View Post
Wiz looks at Yoshi, recognizing the familiar cosmic aura of his. Nym, the pixie next to Wiz with a blue glow, brightens seeing a familiar face, since traveling with Wiz won't allow you to meet a lot of friends. Yoshi... What are you doing all the way out here... Don't you always stay in bandle city and plan out your... Little projects... Wiz's face wasn't very friendly with Yoshi, still remembering the incident in Bandle City with the Noxian army, and all the deaths that has been caused there.
"You should start trusting people again. I'm not here for some projects anymore, Wiz. I came to see you and talk while we used to. Well...things have been unusually boring again in Bandle City...and..."

At that moment, he felt ill, pale, depressed, vengeful, worried, agitated, scared, and morbid at the same time. His theories about the Void and the Shadow Isles plus with Admiral Nelson's death has affected him. Then the admiral realized that he exposed enough to him; he can read the aura. He quickly changes his subject.

"How's Nym? Is your friend fine?"

Leafandra

12-09-2012

Quote:

Wiz then turns his attention to the human girl, and sighed. My name is Wizerdlol... Call me Wiz, I like it more... And what would such a "Fine" and "Beautiful" human girl be wanting to achieve from going to the institute...? There was sarcasm in Wiz's tone. He obviously developed a bit of a negativity to rich humans, since he has observed some of the really snotty and ignorant types during his travels. When Wiz finished his breakfast, he turned his body towards the girl, but before he spoke, Nym then looks at him, tilting her head. Wiz looks back at Nym, silence falling on them for a moment, before Wiz turned his attention back to the girl.

Would you happen... To... Wiz gritted his teeth, and avoided eye contact. His yordle face was starting to flush red with embarrassment, though it wasn't really possible to be seen from under his hood. He turns his gaze back to the pixie, annoyance in his eyes...

They seem to be arguing...
Floralis turns back to Wiz. "We're going to go see a match between Piltover and Zaun, and hoping to do some trade there at the same time" she says, ignoring the sarcasm in Wiz's words. "So what are you doing here?" she inquires.

Wizerdlol

12-09-2012

Wiz narrowed his eyes at Yoshi's complicated emotions, though he sighs and his eyes soften. I don't know what happened Yoshi, but I suppose you seem to have learned your lesson... Nym breaks eye contact with Wiz, hearing her name called. She flies in front of Yoshi, waving her arms.

So Yoshi, what would you be doing all the way out here...? Wiz asked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafandra View Post
Floralis turns back to Wiz. "We're going to go see a match between Piltover and Zaun, and hoping to do some trade there at the same time" she says, ignoring the sarcasm in Wiz's words. "So what are you doing here?" she inquires.
Wiz was taken aback from the question. His eyes twitched a bit, and he avoided eye contact with the girl. His face was going even redder, hating the answer he is about to say... Nym giggled at Wiz, knowing this is going to be funny.

I uhh... Umm... Wiz's voice staggered as he tried to formulate words. I was also... Trying to head to the institute... But... Wiz looked at the floor, mumbling quietly the next part, though loud enough for everyone to hear.

I was... Lost...

Leafandra

12-09-2012

Floralis smiles at him, humor in her eyes. "We all make mistakes, don't we?"
"So you're going to the Institute as well?" She moves over to her father and exchanges words with him.

Wizerdlol

12-09-2012

Wiz was sort of annoyed at that remark, since he could sense the playfulness of her from her aura's movement, but at the same time he felt... Reassured... Nym simply giggled at the girl's reaction, before floating towards her and looked at her face more clearly, floating just half a meter away from her. Wiz allowed her eyes to stay focused onto the floor, but this time he spoke much more friendly towards the human.

Yes... We all do... Wiz then looked at Nym, then sighed. He got off his chair and walked infront of the human girl, his small height compared to hers annoied him, but he clutched his metal claws, and bowed lowly, his head almost touching touching his knee.

Ms Floralis, Daughter of the Skies, would you be kind enough to allow me, a lowly summoner yordle, to accompany you towards your destination, where I wish to reach... He spoke as he was reciting something from a book. Nym was telling Wiz to ask her for a ride, since she was tired of trying to convince him that the league was not eastwards... As if the direction he pointed to was east at all. She has warned him that if he didn't ask for a ride, she would simply ignore him until he finds his way back to the league, which is probably a few year's time, though Wiz, as usual, responded in a way that perhaps caused more drama than it needed to...

Leafandra

12-09-2012

Quote:
Wiz was sort of annoyed at that remark, since he could sense the playfulness of her from her aura's movement, but at the same time he felt... Reassured... Nym simply giggled at the girl's reaction, before floating towards her and looked at her face more clearly, floating just half a meter away from her. Wiz allowed her eyes to stay focused onto the floor, but this time he spoke much more friendly towards the human.

Yes... We all do... Wiz then looked at Nym, then sighed. He got off his chair and walked infront of the human girl, his small height compared to hers annoied him, but he clutched his metal claws, and bowed lowly, his head almost touching touching his knee.

Ms Floralis, Daughter of the Skies, would you be kind enough to allow me, a lowly summoner yordle, to accompany you towards your destination, where I wish to reach... He spoke as he was reciting something from a book. Nym was telling Wiz to ask her for a ride, since she was tired of trying to convince him that the league was not eastwards... As if the direction he pointed to was east at all. She has warned him that if he didn't ask for a ride, she would simply ignore him until he finds his way back to the league, which is probably a few year's time, though Wiz, as usual, responded in a way that perhaps caused more drama than it needed to...
She grinned at him. "You needn't degrade yourself that way. In fact, I was just asking my father here whether you could come with us."

Tom Winkson turns from the counter and looks at the yordle. "And my answer is yes. I expect Floralis will enjoy your company. We will be staying here for a while, however. I feel it is time we took a break from all the traveling."

Wizerdlol

12-09-2012

Wiz had his head stayed down for a while, though after a few moments of silence, he raises his head and looks at the girl, raising his eyebrow. Hmm, you don't seem to be like some others I have seen... Wiz then stands up and patted his cloak, the dry though red blood stains still visible on it.

Wiz then looks at the carriage outside. Where are you from... You must've travelled quite far on that carriage...