The Dark Trinity (Sign-up Discussion)

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SmileyDemon

12-02-2012

Not much time now... they are coming I can hear them outside trying to get in. I'm not sure how all this started but know that we tried our best to contain it. Some of the others...they say it started after a league match that...that somehow the champions didn't return to their prisons. They escaped! Soon after demonic creatures attacked from everywhere, along the walls, above and behind. Even our own shadows harbored the creatures. The initiates amongst us ask how we could ever hope to contain them and that if this is the end of the world. Senior summoners console them but provide no answers. We have held for three days which means the league council is either dead or abandoned us here. Amelia left two days ago promising that she would be back with aid bless her brave soul but none have come. Escape it seems is impossible and every day our numbers dwindle while the fiends we fight seem to grow in number. They are things of nightmares, fragments of some insane consciousness that gurgle and roar through the dark corridors of the institute in search of prey. They laugh at our screams and mock us in the voices of friends. I heal the wounded that fight the abominations that attack our barricade but even with all my efforts, all my years I can only relieve the pain of those injured. The wounds are made from slashes at the skin but do not close, nor clot. They also bubble and sear as if the skin was burned by fire but they do not take to any remedy. The wails of the wounded keep us up at night. I think that in my heart of hearts I am relieved when one passes so that sleep might find me if it ever does. I hope help comes soon for I do not know how much longer we will last.

-Ruined Page by Unnamed Summoner

((This RP is one part dungeon crawl another part mystery. A cataclysm has rocked the Institute of war. The place has gone silent with no communication for Four days. You are a party assembled from all nations that participate in the league. Your Primary goal is to search for survivors. Assisting on your journey are three DM controlled characters. Whether or not they live will effect the final outcome of the story be it positive or negative. OCC's and some champions are equally welcome. I have plans for certain champions.))

Kane-Demacian Special Agent

Ameila-League Adjudicator

Fen-Ex Swift Scout

Colonel qt

12-02-2012

Anayo's in.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2012

Geokhan is bored. His blade is ready.

SEE! I REMEMBERED TO ASK THIS TIME!!! I AM NOT AN *******!!!....all the time at least.

TheShadowOfChaos

12-02-2012

Demonic evil? Shadows? Insanity? Phantom, the Night's Angel has been called upon.

Emperor Titus

12-02-2012

The admiral from Bandle City must investigate too!

Lord of Apoc

12-02-2012

Must resist urge to enter Garic... Bah screw it here he is.

SmileyDemon

12-02-2012

Lord and Shadow your guys are a little op I will be more than happy for you guys to join but pick someone else to use if you can please. I like Garic but he just seems to do too much and Shadow I have rped with you before and your good but Phantom is too one dimensional, as in I've seen common themes in every RP you ever participate in as him. Try someone new to throw a loop!

Lord of Apoc

12-02-2012

So that's what I get for using an out dated profile.

Here have a fixed version. Please note that only the first six abilities are active at this point in time the rest will not be in use for a while.

TheShadowOfChaos

12-02-2012

OH OH Xavier I really would like to use him for one reason....this one quote

"UNLIMITED POWER"

Shinozaki Ayumi

12-02-2012

Okay... To
Is time to get approval of Not-OP.

I present, Mallory Luzon to join this RP.

Oh, and, uh, if link doesn't work, Tellz me. I'm on IPad.

12345 ... 7