Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game][Major] teemo way too op

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LegitGreenPoop

12-03-2012

ive known this for a while just check out how well i did playing as teemo

http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/2079/teemol.jpg

in team fights i pulled off 2 quadra kills the 1 quadra it was a 4v4 other i was focused and wasnt able to kill the 5th before i died but i was focused in the 2nd fight by 3-4 people and i still pulled a quadra isnt that a little op

Komeiji Koishi

12-03-2012

Any competent Vayne can pull off a couple quadras when she has near full build and the enemy has maybe 3 lategame items.

Kise

Recruiter

12-03-2012

If they fed you the gold to get all those items, you deserve to be OP, OP

KyroRayne

Recruiter

12-04-2012

Teemo is far from OP. He is good in lane and is decent in kiting, but he has a very short range, no hard CC, is very squishy, and is only "OP" when fed like pretty much other champions.

You are playing against people who aren't really competent against a Teemo and who don't know proper build orders. Graves and Nami are the only ones who built decent with the time and gold they had while everyone else just bought whatever.

Teemo isn't OP. People just don't build counters to his damage and wonder why they die so quickly. Build a null magic mantle early on, and you will counter a decent bit of his poison damage. If he builds damage or attack speed without building health and if you have a dash champion (which most of them should have), Teemo won't stand a chance.

x1HitWonder

12-04-2012

Teemo is op, he shuts down any adc with blind and whats he need range for when he can blind, use his w to trail you and just shut you down with poison after 4-6 attacks...if you play teemo well and keep your distance, stick to your lane, and use shrooms to avoid ganks you're almost unbeatable...

KyroRayne

Recruiter

12-04-2012

Quote:
x1HitWonder:
Teemo is op, he shuts down any adc with blind and whats he need range for when he can blind, use his w to trail you and just shut you down with poison after 4-6 attacks...if you play teemo well and keep your distance, stick to your lane, and use shrooms to avoid ganks you're almost unbeatable...

Let's see, Vayne's bolts still proc while blinded, no physical abilities are blinded, Teemo's ms boost passive is disabled on damage from towers or champs which means he is slow as molasses.

His blind is on an 8 second CD and lasts 1.5/1.75/2/2.25/2.5 seconds. So when he blinds you, just blast him with abilities, don't follow him through bushes, have your support ward with pinks or maybe even buy a pink for yourself. :O OMG ADC SHOULD NEVER BUY WARDS. Deal with it. You need to buy HP to survive that Darius, so you can buy a pink ward once or twice while in lane to survive the Teemo shrooms. You counter an ULTIMATE with a 125g item.

Taikero

12-04-2012

With those items, Teemo is still quite squishy. You need at least another Bloodthirster or another Lifesteal item on top of the items you had there in order to not be blown up when focused, and stuns are a Teemo's worst nightmare.

Yes, Teemo has decent damage, but his short range can't save him from CC. Burst casters just destroy him.

KyroRayne

Recruiter

12-04-2012

Proper Teemo build as of S2: Wits End, Mercs, Madreds, FM, Randuin's or GA, BT

Theoretical Teemo build for S3: Malady, Zephyr or Hurricane, Mercs, FM, FH, BT. You will have slight mr, but change out malady for Wits end if you need more, or buy a GA instead of FH.

Taikero

12-04-2012

Quote:
Jenkin Rei:
Theoretical Teemo build for S3: Malady, Zephyr or Hurricane, Mercs, FM, FH, BT. You will have slight mr, but change out malady for Wits end if you need more, or buy a GA instead of FH.

Teemo has so many options that work well in the pre-season that it's absurd.

Llandry's Torment, Blade of the Ruined King, Spirit of the Elder Lizard, Frozen Mallet, Bloodthirster, Wit's End, Mercurial Scimitar, Maw of Malmortius, Zhonya's, Iceborn Gauntlet, Malady, Runaan's Hurricane, and Manamune are all completely viable on him (among others I'm sure).

TheTieThatBinds

12-04-2012

Quote:
Jenkin Rei:
Proper Teemo build as of S2: Wits End, Mercs, Madreds, FM, Randuin's or GA, BT

I would almost NEVER get Merc treads on teemo. Zephyr has tenacity on it already. Plus, Magic pen or attack speed gives more.

The way I've been building my teemo is first build Magic Pen boots, then Kage's Lucky Pick, Zephyr, Liandry's Torment, RDC, (insert defensive item here), usually a GA. I also upgrade Kage's Lucky Pick to the one with 45 AP and mana regen with the active on it, dont remember the name. Later on you can sell it and replace it with something better like Abyssal Scepter or Void Staff.