Skin Idea: Browser Skins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stryder180

12-03-2012

So recently I was thinking about the three browsers that people like to use to browse the internet. The three main ones that I always hear under discussion are Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Internet Explorer. This got me thinking: while I understand that these skins will most likely never exist, I just wanted to put the idea out there. For the three browsers, I believe that there should be three skins. These are: Internet Explorer Ezreal, Google Chrome Rammus, and Mozilla Firefox Ahri.

Descriptions/Ideas:

When I think about Internet Explorer Ezreal, I basically think of Pulsefire Ezreal as a base, as it is already very tech-looking. Perhaps things could be a little bit harsher, such as less rounded corners and things to emulate the feel of Internet Explorer. Kind of blocky, sort of clumsy. While I dont have any real ability animations to pitch for Internet Explorer Ezreal, I was hoping that if this skin ever did exist, Ezreal's ult animation would be a large blue-screen traveling across Summoner's Rift. Pulsefire Ezreal's joke already shows him having issues with his suit, so Internet Explorer fits the bill perfectly.

Google Chrome Rammus is easy: When he curls up into a ball, he turns into the Google Chrome logo, which is in fact a multi-colored ball. His taunt emulates my opinion of Google Chrome, that you're just naturally drawn to it (I love chrome). I cant think of anything past that, except for maybe his ult being the same logo but on the ground. That might make for confusing colors, though.

Firefox Ahri is my definite favorite of all these ideas, despite being a Chrome Lover. Rather than having her trademark ball, Ahri could instead wield the world around which the Fox in Firefox is wrapped. It would obviously change colors still to signify when Ahri's passive spellvamp is available, but the two base colors of green and blue are still there to work with. The Foxfires summoned with Ahri's W could be replaced with more pixelated versions, such as many of the particle effects for Arcade Sona. I honestly cant think of a clever replacement for Ahri's charm, though some kind of malicious software seems sensible. I have no ideas for a replacement of Ahri's ultimate. Above all though, Ahri's joke could have something to do with Mozilla Firefox's abundance of "plugins".

I think the finishing touch on all these skins is that the wordplay for each of them already exists in Explorer Ezreal, Chrome Rammus, and Foxfire Ahri. I know I would be hashing out a couple of bucks to support my favorite browser, and maybe a couple more just for the lulz of these skins. Think about it, Riot!

The5lacker

12-03-2012

Explorer Ezreal, Chrome Rammus, Firefox Ahri, and Safari Caitlyn ALREADY EXIST.

Stryder180

12-04-2012

But they have nothing to do with the actual internet browsers.
D:

SephirothWontDie

12-05-2012

IE Ezreal's spell animations? easy, mystic shot can look kind of like a part of a url or something. like, www or .com, .org, .edu, etc could just fly at somebody randomly. essence flux.... i honestly dont know. arcane shift, i think the internet explorer logo could appear under him at the starting point and destination.