6 ranked losses in a row.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Old Vegas Dad

12-03-2012

that aint nothing recently lost 27 of 30 agian and was trolled from 1600 to 1300, gg riot.

OriginOfDeath

12-03-2012

Well I just had 4 brazilians in my ranked game, second placement (of 2) lost.

100 ELO here I come!

Pijan

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterlovesSam View Post
Haha Thats an awesome guess. Any tips other then the kdr?
objective control is extremely important. Especially for a support. Set objectives for team and know when it's good to fight and when it's good to back off.

Patroks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

Quote:
None of them I went negative =/ And each game I wonder how we lost.
If you're wondering how you lost then that one of the problems. Because not knowing why you lost is showing your lack of map awareness, and lack of helping other lanes that need help.

AR Manimal

12-03-2012

Quote:
None of them I went negative =/ And each game I wonder how we lost.
I'm 5-1 in ranked right now. The only game I lost was the one where I completely crushed my lane opponent. Know what I did wrong? I didn't snowball the other lanes.

In the end, score has little to do with the outcome of your games. When people tell you that making plays happen all over the map is what wins games, they mean it.

Issiildur

12-03-2012

From my non-pro experience, most games like this are lost because your team doesn't take advantage of being ahead. If you win a teamfight, you need to look to do one of, or multiples of, the following: secure baron, secure dragon, take an inhib/turret, generally in that order (if you can take nexus, do so immediately, don't farm wraiths or take red, get the nexus down).

If you're playing early game champions, you need to not let the game get into endgame, and have to end it quickly.

A lot of the time, if you can help secure dragon early (most likely by being mid or jungle) you can help lanes that have fallen behind catch up or get ahead.

Saintshing

12-03-2012

build last whisper on ashe rather than double phantom dancer in a 50 minute game

Heliostorm

12-03-2012

Quote:
Oh I wasn't thinking because my kda I would have won, I was just saying my team and I weren't feeding so I get surpriced we lose.
Then you probably have a severe lack of map/strategic awareness, if you can't understand why you're losing.

In general, in more-or-less evenly matched games, I tend to see games lost by the following:

1. Poor choices of location for fighting. Some team comps will have the advantage in the jungle while be more spread out, some have it better in lane/river and clumped up. If you have something like a Brand or a Fiddle on your team, you'll want to fight in the jungle.

2. Poor initiations. Choosing to fight when your team is out of position wins or loses games. Under this category also falls the traditional facechecking, getting caught problems.

3. Worse teamcomp. Sometimes you just lost at champ select, and there's not much you can do about it. If you were evenly matched through laning phase but your team comp doesn't have beefy frontliners, you will probably lose teamfights. Or maybe their champs just scale harder than yours. Either way, there's not much you can do about your team comp.

HunterlovesSam

12-03-2012

Alright, going to try one last game today using your guys tips. Hopefully it'll go well

NEOtheONE

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotEnoughBacon View Post
I'm on a four game Ranked winstreak, I've been mostly jungling Lee Sin and with one ADc Ezreal game. Jungling is great because you can help lanes snowball and eventually win the game.
Or watch in horror as they push hard and get ganked by the enemy jungle as you cannpt do anything since they are on top of the enemy tower constantly.