The Proving Grounds should be formalized?

yes is a wonderful map 3 100.00%
yes is a map 0 0%
no this good 0 0%
never is only fight 0 0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

The Proving Ground

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Soulinor

10-11-2012

first excuse me for bad English, is a translation of google chrome. I am a Brazilian player put as my nick is identical in the two servers can only log the forum in America.

I have played many custom games lately, because I do not like the sumoners rift and dominion in Brazil is more empty than santas wallet on 26 december.with it could obrserver the map known as The Proving Ground which for many is only one tutorial map, here is very popular and very entertaining however not recognized by the riot as an official map because all maps (crystal scar, summoners rift and twisted trilines) can be selected in the normal modes as the one above can only be accessed through the custom matches.

Here I make my appeal to riot to formalize this map to minimize the imbalance in the maps and make better rewards for people who play this way (my last game gave me only 34 ip).

FYI: Soulinor Mastério of Archadya

And it was K

10-11-2012

I don't agree with the IP, but giving it a matchmade mode would be fantastic. So sick of people dodging custom games.

Bodain

12-03-2012

IP penalty is fine because the champs are NOT balanced for this mode in anyway. The largest problem with Proving ground is people dodging 15-25 times in a row really makes me lose interest in playing league at all some days

CantFindKeyboard

12-03-2012

I toto agree.