New item suggestion (stone)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChampStat

12-03-2012

What if it was a rock that didn't block unit collision? And you could stack them on each other? LoL becomes Minecraft.

Mickael Pietrus

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlsD3adMonster View Post
1.) They are a part of a champions kit. Just because something that is balanced for one person on a team to have does not mean its fine for five people on a team to have(Stealth is fine on eve/twitch/shaco. If you made an invisibility pot, it would be stupidly imbalanced)

2.) Your suggested duration is 25 seconds , which is about four times longer than either pillar or wall. For 100 gold you can now trap the entire enemy team in your jungle for the duration of an entire team fight...no
ok the time need to be much shorter, i just made up a random time. sorry i didn't really pay attention to the time. But I think with a short duration and long cooldown this can prevent blitz from zoning by afking which i think is game breaking to solo queue. This can be a great support item.

Mickael Pietrus

12-03-2012

I just freakin hate blitz

TheZombiePeanut

12-03-2012

Not terrain... Scenery.

I make zen rock garden.

In seriousness, I like the idea; its a novel new consumable. It would definitely be too strong though. It would have to be pretty small and there would need to be a higher price than just 150 g.

QuasiYolo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

Stone....
Mother****ing stone...
Not even Stonewall...
Stone...
Not the creative type are ya?
Aside from that, I don't really like that Idea, could be abused too much t block nexuses and what not.
Or what if the Heimer turret minion wave glitch came back because of this thing?

Mickael Pietrus

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyOfLamps View Post
Stone....
Mother****ing stone...
Not even Stonewall...
Stone...
Not the creative type are ya?
Aside from that, I don't really like that Idea, could be abused too much t block nexuses and what not.
Or what if the Heimer turret minion wave glitch came back because of this thing?
It will have a rather long cooldown and the size wont be enough to do the glitch

Mickael Pietrus

12-03-2012

blitz mains are mad