Won a 4v5, with a score of 35-15.

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

William12726

Senior Member

12-03-2012

He's right. In fact, so easy that he didn't even need to be there to win.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EzSkillshot

Senior Member

12-03-2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSTEqHxh3fI

describes OP pretty well.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YungYoloSwaggins

Senior Member

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Vegas Dad View Post
to the point they get annialated 4 v 5? No. When that happens clearly it is simply a result of thier bs elo system that allows both very good and bad players to float around for ages at in correct elos.

They didnt win because 5 people had bad game at the same time, they won because when so many bad players are allowed to be carried constantly in elo ranges that dont deserve to be there will occasionally all be put on the same team for once instead of split up between teams.

The only people who don't accept this are the delusional ones who think elo hell isnt real. Almost every game i play is like this, either I am on the good team and i get a huge score and my team wins 35-8 or i am stuck with the baddies and i am 4/3/4 and the rest of my team is 1/9/6 and we get stomped. Very rarely do I have a quality competitive match any more, the system is total garbage.
run-on sentences op


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Old Vegas Dad

Senior Member

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SongBirdSweet View Post
I really don't want to start an elo hell discussion based on a normal game.


"why tardos like you want to beleive things like elo hell dont exist." lol ok. I'm at 1100 because I'm bad, not because of elo hell.

I am sure you dont, because it will shatter the illusion you have created that you played at near god status trouncing 5 equally skilled players with just 4...

Sorry you pounded some baddies the system failed to sort properly.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sketch

Senior Member

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EzSkillshot View Post
Lol, I thought it would just be funny to post. I know I sure laughed when it happened. You have a big flaw in your argument though. Why in the hell would we want him to leave?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Old Vegas Dad

Senior Member

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azn Remedy View Post
run-on sentences op

Forum grammar nazis op.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EzSkillshot

Senior Member

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SongBirdSweet View Post
Lol, I thought it would just be funny to post. I know I sure laughed when it happened. You have a big flaw in your argument though. Why in the hell would we want him to leave?
Idk, to setup your forum post?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sketch

Senior Member

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EzSkillshot View Post
Idk, to setup your forum post?
He left because he was giving Amumu a hard leash and accidently took it after he fail smited. Amumu raged at him and he just went to go eat dinner. Came back at the best time possible.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Whoayeah

Senior Member

12-03-2012

Rengar & Fiddle duo haha

Rengar: Hey Fiddle, we won join game
Fiddlesticks: GG easy


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ArmySquirrel

Senior Member

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SongBirdSweet View Post
As I was 9/0 and our rengar was 20/4 halfway from destroying the nexus,


"A summoner has reconnected" -insert picture of Fiddlesticks-
Fiddle: gg easy
Okay, he might have gotten reported for that, but damn if that wasn't hilarious.


123