Diana nerf inc?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shibuya Boy

12-03-2012

Are we expecting a Diana nerf soon since she was the most picked and banned champion in IPL. *sigh* Time to main someone else.

[EDIT] Aside from the nerfs which Bear pointed out. She will still be good and I'll stick with her, but she's being banned more often now. >__<

Bear Furlong

12-03-2012

Why not stick with her? Nerfs or not she is still gonna be good. Her kit is really solid.

Uwontprevail

12-03-2012

Her burst is too high for how tanky she can be built.

Slight nerfs might come, but you still have to be able to land her skillshots and know the range of her pull.

Hsuanl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-03-2012

you haven't seen how strong release diana is? how much she got nerfed after the first few weeks of release?

RexSaur

12-03-2012

OP is the classic example of the FoTM bandwagoner.

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

if u like the champ keep playing it through the nerfs

Xigbar

12-03-2012

I still play Sona post nerf bat and she's squishy as hell. Just because they nerf her doesn't mean you should stop using her.

BACKSTABUUU

12-03-2012

You should have been expecting a nerf long before IPL5.

noobckiller

12-03-2012

No, Diana is good at the moment any nerf would make her Hybrid build unviable! She is not that OP, why is ppl keep on wanting champions to be nerf? I dont want to see anymore nerf to any champion!

RhiffRhaff

12-03-2012

I like how people keep posting stuff like this and it wasnt even them who were dealing with Diana -_-