Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Keep the sign-ups closed longer than what it should be.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darth Melkor

12-07-2012

I approve of this PBE registration staying closed for a longer time than they originally planned idea. The trolls will eventually run out of accounts to be banned, leaving the legit testers to have a reduced login queue. Riot pls.

Et?rnal Demon

12-07-2012

You guys can continue the feedbacks, they are needed.

Dragonsafe

12-07-2012

I 100% agree with this.

Usually Katarina

Recruiter

12-07-2012

I would have to agree on linking live accounts to PBE but i would also like to throw out there that instead of the level 20 min it should be a level 30 min. I would even go as deep to say there should be a min amount of reports (can't go over let's say 5) or if you do they have to be dismissed. Any infraction on the live account should affect the PBE one, plain and simple.

PotterPan

12-07-2012

"Just by watching your attitude, youre probably the one that trolls and leaves." Wow Demon are you idiot or what? LOL Read my comments again then THINK LMAO. I gave everyone a very effective advice. Having played more than a Thousand games in different servers well I think I know how to handle trolls. If people should just Start Ignoring trolls, there will LESS trolls in any server. Stop playing God and don't be Selfish Nerd! I have a PBE account and that don't give me the right to say that someone is Deserving or Not. Who do you think You Are? I'm 1000% sure you will Not say this if you don't have a PBE account LOL
No wonder your suggestions got downvoted a lot last June haha!

Et?rnal Demon

12-08-2012

Quote:
PotterPan:
"Just by watching your attitude, youre probably the one that trolls and leaves." Wow Demon are you idiot or what? LOL Read my comments again then THINK LMAO. I gave everyone a very effective advice. Having played more than a Thousand games in different servers well I think I know how to handle trolls. If people should just Start Ignoring trolls, there will LESS trolls in any server. Stop playing God and don't be Selfish Nerd! I have a PBE account and that don't give me the right to say that someone is Deserving or Not. Who do you think You Are? I'm 1000% sure you will Not say this if you don't have a PBE account LOL
No wonder your suggestions got downvoted a lot last June haha!

Effective advice. We already knew that advice, and its for people that just want to keep this environment messy and useless, while we have the ressources to make it a better environment. Ive also played a thousand games, I also think I know how to handle these. Its going to do 5 months that I keep ignoring trolls, theyre still there, and theyre increasing more than they decrease. By the way, you cant judge me on what I wouldve said if I didnt have a PBE account. It wouldve been probably different, but I wouldve probably found PBE meanwhile, and Id be on it no matter what.

Your answers are so worthless, you keep saying bull, and you think this is a viable reply.

[FEEDBACK] thread. Now move away.

SaintofSin518

12-15-2012

Quote:
Et?rnal Demon:

To reduce login queues we should have our account linked on a live server(Worldwide) and it should be level 20 or higher.

This could possibly help a lot the dedicated testers, and have less games with toxic players.

==
Please, add your comments below.

I believe even a prerequisite of having a linked level 30 account to PBE is still a reasonable request to sign up on the PBE.

I believe a heavy clean up of PBE would allow for a lot more active USEFUL testing, and if the linked account is banned, disable the PBE account attached for twice the amount of time to reduce toxicity in the Beta environment.

Just some thoughts about this, I totally agree with you. (even though I am not on PBE yet, I believe this is much better for the environment.)

Bidorr the Great

12-15-2012

I'm relatively new to PBE (got signed up and seriously testing not long before Zed first started testing), so maybe I'm not the greatest source of advice for possible changes to PBE... but still...

The #1 thing I'd like to see is some kind of solution to the language barrier in PBE. I know that is in no way a small task, but it's kind of agitating when I'd like to see the late-game aspects, but my game ends quickly because one or two of my teammates is making bad decisions and I can't give any advice since they don't speak english.