Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Keep the sign-ups closed longer than what it should be.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ploki122

12-04-2012

Quote:
Et?rnal Demon:
Thanks for reading what I said ploki. Gladly appreciate you took the time.

This wasnt a question. It was a feedback. A suggestion. Keep the sign ups closed longer than they should be.

What i'm telling you is that they are already doing that... wasn't an answer, it was a confirmation

Et?rnal Demon

12-04-2012

No. They might re-open it in January, or may be a bit later. Im asking for several months delay.

ploki122

12-05-2012

Well, the biggest problem here is that the real problem isn't the rate at which people subscribes to it... it's the people that are already subscribed... Honestly, no matter if 0 or 15k players more would join tomorrow, this community would still be ****... So I say they can open it or not, it doesn't matter, but plz hurry on those changes that they are planning to reduce PBE's toxicity (which makes balance tests useless and we end up with Release Zyra)

The Parallax II

12-05-2012

The only solution would be making a system that will, like you said, bind your PBE account with the live server account. If you get banned on live server, you get banned on PBE server as well. The level restriction would also be a good, since I'm so tired of people shouting at me and literally blaming me for killing them. "omg you're so lucky because you have infinity edge and I have boots only''

Et?rnal Demon

12-05-2012

Quote:
ploki122:
Well, the biggest problem here is that the real problem isn't the rate at which people subscribes to it... it's the people that are already subscribed... Honestly, no matter if 0 or 15k players more would join tomorrow, this community would still be ****... So I say they can open it or not, it doesn't matter, but plz hurry on those changes that they are planning to reduce PBE's toxicity (which makes balance tests useless and we end up with Release Zyra)

No beceause, trolls would definately get banned after few weeks, which would slowly decrease the toxic games. However, if you let that 15K wave come in, 25%-50% are trolling/leaving/playing, instead of testing.

Joe the Brutal

12-05-2012

I agree with the linking of accounts. Also, on a sort of unrelated note, did you guys get rid of some of the accounts? I had a PBE account a few months ago and for some reason, none of my e-mails have it. Do you know the answer?

ploki122

12-05-2012

Quote:
Et?rnal Demon:
No beceause, trolls would definately get banned after few weeks, which would slowly decrease the toxic games. However, if you let that 15K wave come in, 25%-50% are trolling/leaving/playing, instead of testing.

Well... that's the point I doubt. Honestly, there has been trolls forever... I've been on the PBE for ~5 months, give or take 1, and I can't remember a period of time where there wasn't any trolls... So the trolls don't just go away right now... I know Riot is working on it, and they are personally banning some, but a simple human can only do so much...

Et?rnal Demon

12-05-2012

Quote:
ploki122:
Well... that's the point I doubt. Honestly, there has been trolls forever... I've been on the PBE for ~5 months, give or take 1, and I can't remember a period of time where there wasn't any trolls... So the trolls don't just go away right now... I know Riot is working on it, and they are personally banning some, but a simple human can only do so much...

But 5 months ago, there were no sign ups restrictions. People had more than 3 accounts to make sure they could play on PBE anytime, no matter how toxic they are.

KevinPoe

12-05-2012

I wholeheartedly agree.
Can't really put much say into this without basically repeating original post, but yes, I agree.

Zarlakk

12-05-2012

Honestly... I think these servers should be restricted to people who are interested in testing the new features on the game and the people who can be bothered giving feedback.

I'm Not personally in the PBE but If i was I would be giving weekly if not daily reports/feedback and i believe that everyone who is a part of PBE and hasn't communicated on the forums since they've been in it should be banned for using the server for the wrong intentions.

once again to be 100% honest its kinda pessing me off that their are so many people in this PBE environment and they're only in there for the free RP and IP