"im olaf i dont need smite"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Iron Back

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Layorz View Post
As if the ult didn't stop at the first champ it hit and reverse direction without getting near dragon.

You lose dragon because you attempt it at the wrong time. End of story, learn to play.
Blue side, and it keeps going a bit after hitting a champion... Jesus Christ, I didn't think people were this dumb. Good to know Draven being up at any time makes it unsafe to do and it's all our fault because Olaf has no Smite.

Micalas

12-03-2012

Quote:
As if the ult didn't stop at the first champ it hit and reverse direction without getting near dragon.

You lose dragon because you attempt it at the wrong time. End of story, learn to play.
Mad AND incorrect. Very dangerous combo. You don't need to ace the team to get a damn dragon kill, funny man.

Heliostorm

12-03-2012

Quote:

So basically, if Ezreal is alive somewhere on the map, even in top lane or in base, it's the wrong time to dragon.

Huh.

The Iron Back

12-03-2012

GG no dragon or baron control sure is fun.

jinxedchef

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by vovan1111 View Post
Dodge

This/ Anyone who doesn't know better doesn't know how to jungle anyway. Consider it lucky that you figured out he was bad before the game started.

Last time I didn't do this my jungler died to the 3rd camp. (red buff)

Dismayed Spider

12-03-2012

Troll him --> you lose the game for sure when he rages.

Trust he knows WTF he's doing, or at least what he's doing's got him to this ELO so far --> You have a chance at winning, and you might even learn something new about a champion.

lmaonade200

12-03-2012

Quote:
Heavy leash the first buff and play as normal. Be thankful that when he comes to gank he has any 2 of exhaust/ghost/ignite
you're bad and you should feel bad

good players can always make up for a lack of exhaust/ignite, but nothing can make up for lack of smite

KarlWayneJenkins

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

Find some warpaint for your arsehole and paint a big target on it?

TheOmegaBunny

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImNotClever View Post
if he took ghost+exhaust or ghost+ignite you could be a decent mid and still leash for him and let him try to help him out early game and enjoy the extra late game utility and damage. Or you can all continue being toxic ****s and ruining the game.
UH OH GUYS WE GOT A THIS GUYS TOXIC!!! Sigh kid shut up and get a new word. If he doesn't take advice he won't learn from being a baby and kissing his beautiful feet. Either dodge which is what i would do. Or troll him. Or report him. Not taking smite has not crippled Ur entire tteam and i would pick mid and take smite. Why? cuz u have to have it

rshadowkirby

12-03-2012

take smite
steal his buffs
tell him hes a ******

and keep on stealing the buffs
preferably if you are a support

then go on to do better as a support then he did jungler

then report him

and finally
tell the ****ing scrub to take smite