The Dark Trinity (Closed-RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord of Apoc

12-04-2012

((Bah so far behind.))

Garic got hit with a mental buffet from the shade and lashed back at it with anger placing his shield into ramming position and charged the energy shielding in the shield hit the shade dealing 18 physical damage.

Aya Shameimaruu

12-04-2012

Mallory decided to stay behind, but for one big blast shot. She needed the luminol to continue!

"Quickly! Hand me the Luminol to continue the investigation. I'll shoot whenever I can."

She shot a high speed shot, Dealing 19 physical damage. at the shadow.

Emperor Titus

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFCupcake View Post

Mallory decided to stay behind, but for one big blast shot. She needed the luminol to continue!

"Quickly! Hand me the Luminol to continue the investigation. I'll shoot whenever I can."

She shot a high speed shot, Dealing 19 physical damage. at the shadow.
Yoshi stops his beam of light and begins to glow his cosmic hands again. Luminol is being produce from the hands. He grabs a cup of sort and pours it. Then he races to Mallory to give the Luminol. His left hand stops producing Luminol and instead enforces a cosmic shield around the team that should prevent up to 19 magic damage.

((EDIT: The cosmic shield prevents 11 magic damage if you only can roll three dices.))

Colonel qt

12-04-2012

((Woah 19 damage? what? the max defense you can prevent is 18, and thats getting all 6's. How many times did you roll the die???))

Emperor Titus

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerosiz View Post
((Woah 19 damage? what? the max defense you can prevent is 18, and thats getting all 6's. How many times did you roll the die???))
((Don't know about the defense rules. Assuming that SmileyDemon did, I'll make it 18. And looks like I can only use 3 dice. If so, then ignore the last two numbers. BTW: The numbers I got are 4,3,4,5,3.))

Colonel qt

12-04-2012

((So 11 damage. thanks for editing.))

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

((REALLY BEHIND OH ****!!!))

Geokhan runs in and strikes with his 'Arachia blade' attack, hoping to slow the shadowy beast.

((I rolled a 20...so is that 20 damage before resistance? If I am not in the right, do it for me and explain how you want me to roll....OR as I rolled 5, 5, 4, 3, 3...14 before resist? Confused I be.))

Aya Shameimaruu

12-04-2012

The Luminol in the cup was now in Mallory's hands. 'No Pressure...No Pressure.'

She decided quickly where to put it. 'The trees around the area of where Kane thought the bodies where. The Grass around the Debris, Typewriter, Papers, and the area of where the bodies where thought were to be. She also placed it around the trees Just in case.

((Mind I friend yah on Client, Smiley, for info on the MAYBE blood on grass, etc?))

Colonel qt

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
((REALLY BEHIND OH ****!!!))

Geokhan runs in and strikes with his 'Arachia blade' attack, hoping to slow the shadowy beast.

((I rolled a 20...so is that 20 damage before resistance? If I am not in the right, do it for me and explain how you want me to roll....OR as I rolled 5, 5, 4, 3, 3...14 before resist? Confused I be.))
((We don't know his stats yet, so you do 20 damage, 'less Smiley says otherwise.))

SmileyDemon

12-04-2012

The shadow disappears as Yoshi's attack approaches it. It cackled when Yoshi stopped his attack reforming unharmed. Xavier launched his assault upon the shadow with the beam of energy electrifying the air behind it leaving behind an ozone smell. The shadow yelled as the beam hit shaking the ground in its fury. Garic charged towards the shadow passing right through it. Soon after Mallory took aim at the shadow before firing. The shots seemed to effect the shadow but it did not seem to take notice. Geokhan dives in with Kane and Fen following after with each of their attacks having little effect.

"Throw the Luminol onto it! I think its weak against certain magical attacks!"yelled Ameila as she enchanted her parties physical weapons with 14 points of elemental damage.

Roaring in anger the shade seemed to grab at the air and flick tendrils of Dark energy towards the party dealing 24 Damage just before the attack connected Yoshi emitted a protective force field lessening the attacks damage to 12 Furious the fiend disappears into the ground and rises from the shadow Yoshi had cast. It swipes upward dealing 15 physical damage to Yoshi

((you will not know how much damage you do to the thing until its stats are revealed from the luminol.))