The Dark Trinity (Closed-RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emperor Titus

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFCupcake View Post
((Oh snap. Mallory became the detective.))

Mallory wrote these clues down. Typewriters....jewelery. She already had come to a conclusion, but she needs more evidence before quick, hasty conclusions like hers. She talked to Yoshi, still examining the other things such as jewelry and the contents of the paper.

"The bodies, I am guessing' that they were stashed away or even magically disappeared. Kane doesn't seem like the imaginative one. I believe his words. How they died, is just this. Mages. Mage spells don't dig deep into the body, but are mentally painful. Thus, death. ....No. I conclude a poison. Most definitely. No blood? Nothing? No magic traces? They could have just fallen over. Maybe Cyanide or Sarin. "
"Kane said that there was blood when he saw the dead bodies. There is one way to figure it out..."

Using his cosmic powers, his hands begin to glow brightly. Luminol is being created at the palms of his little hands. Luminol should detect traces of blood. If there is one, then the bodies have been moved. If not...then what did happen?

"This can detect blood, even the tiniest of things."

Shinozaki Ayumi

12-04-2012

"Luminol! Brilliant. I, obviously am not a detective. Just, I know this stuff. Heh."

"Mind if I take that?"

She stood up, surveying the area to place the Luminol.

Colonel qt

12-04-2012

"That's brilliant!"

Although he covers it up well, through all of these successes Anayo feels more and more distressed.

SmileyDemon

12-04-2012

As the party spoke the autowriter clicked away spitting out pages as it went. Apparently it was in dictate mode. As one looked over the pages they could see what the autowriter had written.

I am Sam I am Lisa I am Fredrick I am Remus I am John I am Dormal I am Gregor I am Baran I am....

The pages continued on and on listing off the first names of different individuals each time until the typewriter spit out one last last page.

We are many and I am your death.

When Mallory finished reading the page the entire mountain seemed to shake as a dark column of energy burst forth from the mouth of the cave. The column impacted the ground sending out shock waves of Dark energy dealing 15 damage to the entire party. From this came a being composed of living shadow. Even facing the light of Yoshi's spell its face could not be seen..yet. As it emerged it sent out a mental barrage of the final moments of those it had absorbed dealing 9 damage.

((Attack phase for the party commences you don't know the stats of the shade but there might be a move you can do to fix that. You can roll for yourself if you want to http://www.random.org/dice/?num=5 is a good website.))

Shinozaki Ayumi

12-04-2012

Mallory looked frightened. She read the names over and over before the Luminol was handed to her. The shock of darkness Sent her collapsing, on the break of unconsciousness. She felt a lot of pain on her side. She'll power through it though.

"Is.. everyone okay? Okay... I *Puff*" She stood up shakily.

"Q-Quickly. I Need the luminol. So we can move on."

Emperor Titus

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmileyDemon View Post
As the party spoke the autowriter clicked away spitting out pages as it went. Apparently it was in dictate mode. As one looked over the pages they could see what the autowriter had written.

I am Sam I am Lisa I am Fredrick I am Remus I am John I am Dormal I am Gregor I am Baran I am....

The pages continued on and on listing off the first names of different individuals each time until the typewriter spit out one last last page.

We are many and I am your death.

When Mallory finished reading the page the entire mountain seemed to shake as a dark column of energy burst forth from the mouth of the cave. The column impacted the ground sending out shock waves of Dark energy dealing 15 damage to the entire party. From this came a being composed of living shadow. Even facing the light of Yoshi's spell its face could not be seen. As it emerged it sent out a mental barrage of the final moments of those it had absorbed dealing 9 damage.

((Attack phase for the party commences you don't know the stats of the shade but there might be a move you can do to fix that. You can roll for yourself if you want to http://www.random.org/dice/?num=5 is a good website.))
Yoshi quickly looked at the last line. We are many and I am your death, he muttered in his mind. But the yordle admiral is not phased by the threat. He had worse from his campaigns. He stopped producing Luminol.

"If you are my death, then I am the REVIVER!" Yoshi lets loose from the hands a powerful burst of light at the shadow. Many call it 'Gamma Ray Burst'. It deals 19 damage at the shadow.

((Am I doing it right?))

TheShadowOfChaos

12-04-2012

((Ummm I swear this was what I rolled....and to be frank it almost fits the actually damage done. Give me a minute to edit in my post but the number I got was 25))

Xavier knew that these possibilities could be right but he knew that these mental attacks and demonic corruption were something else. Could the bodies that Kane saw be illusions placed upon his mind as a dark trick. Dark attacks like these sometimes hold elements like confusion and chaos succumb their victims. Whatever the case, things are now very questionable...his guard must not fall. However it did.

"GAHHH"

He flew back despite being on the Storm Golem, landing on his feet barely. The orbs flew around him forming an invisible energy shield while his mind prepared itself for the incoming attacks. Upon regaining his step, He sent twin lightning bolts at the Shade along with the Golem's energy beam dealing 25 lightning damage.

SmileyDemon

12-04-2012

((yup but remember the stats for the shadow are still hidden and you might be able to do something about that. Until then you don't even know how much damage you to the thing ;p other than from descriptions. Will give some ppl time to roll and post before posting again))

Colonel qt

12-04-2012

Anayo is barely annoyed by the dark energy except for the shock wave. He then suddnely saw an opportunity. He quickly pulled out his blade and held it to the mental barrage to try and absorb it. He was only able to absorb about one half of it before he had to re-direct it.

"What is that???"

Figuring that no form of light attacks would affect him, Anayo decided to take a defensive stance, seeing if his attacking style would give antything away. He blocks the next 8 points of damage..

((Are I doing it right?

Fixed))

SmileyDemon

12-04-2012

((yup if you rolled three dice for your defense roll your good.Might want to edit the part about Yoshi's attack until I respond however. I will soon just waiting on some others to have a chance to roll.))