The Dark Trinity (Closed-RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmileyDemon View Post
"Then the front entrance it is. It is the largest entrance and we should keep in sight of each other." Ameila said after brushing off the mental attack with her keen defense.

"Then stay close to me. My shield doesn't just shrink down to fit on my blade. I can project an protective aura. It will stop a few blows."

Lord of Apoc

12-04-2012

Garic grabbed his blade allowing it to transform into its shield form his other hand tightly clenched into a fist his eyes beamed in anger.
"you know I don't really appreciate hearing things I have enough of them already."

Colonel qt

12-04-2012

"Alright."

Anayo grabs his sword and takes a position semi-front keeping alert but still looking for any pockets of potential magic for his sword.

Aya Shameimaruu

12-04-2012

Mallory gripped her guns, a smirk on her face and stood up, putting on the Cowboy hat she took off.

"Finally, some fun."

TheShadowOfChaos

12-04-2012

Xavier recovered from the attack and again went off to the side to do something. Upon coming back to the group, the Storm Golem had been equipped with a large tower shield and giant frost hammer to go along with it. Xavier himself was again sitting on top of the construct and three icy orbs orbited around the man as he readies to move. "Let us be swift."

Colonel qt

12-04-2012

Anayo looks up at the Storm Golem.

"Well that should help. What are those orbs anyways?"

TheShadowOfChaos

12-04-2012

He manages to smile slightly. "These orbs are made with the same magical structure as my Golems. Think of them as floating sentinels."

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

Geokhan grows his exoskeleton and coats his blade with Arachia energy.

"Waiting on you."

Lord of Apoc

12-04-2012

Garic readied himself to start pushing out of the camp.
"ready when you are."

Emperor Titus

12-04-2012

Yoshi, still in pajamas, quickly changes into a warrior outfit. He now looks heroic and he loves it. "I'm ready guys. When do we go in?" His hands start to glow in cosmic energy.