The Dark Trinity (Closed-RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emperor Titus

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmileyDemon View Post

Magma Chambers

"I used the inhibitors that we constructed here as a foci. Then used the binding magics in the casket so that the energy bleeding out could be absorbed before it could have any effect on the world but someone or something stole two of the inhibitor crystals while I was away and now the energy is too great to be absorbed by the crystals. I have been holding him back just barely now by channeling the collecting energy onto another plane. Whatever stole the inhibitor shards caused all this to happen!"
"Look. For now, whoever stole the inhibitors must have known about the warrior about sometime. Just wondering Ashram...is there anyone who can control it? If yes, then the person must be looking to take over the world. If no, then he's an anarchist."

Yoshi, after examining the words, decides on a proposition.

"I can try to help you. I was a summoner too so what can I do to absorb the energy?"

Lord of Apoc

12-10-2012

Garic stumbled a little int he darkness listening to anything that could guide him. Hearing Kane he promptly replied.
"just a few scratches."

((Where's thundervision when you need it.))

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-10-2012

Quote:
Reflection Chambers

Fen clamored towards Geokhan shaking him as he lay on the ground. Renekton appeared to be once again preoccupied with his illusionary brother Nasus. As all this happened Fen noticed that at the end of the room from which the two brothers came was a door just like the one they had entered. "Could it be an exit?" Fen wondered as he dragged Geokhan along trying to stay out of site of the battle going on.

((Waiting for courtyard))

"Fen...Renekton...he seems to be on the antisocial...side...

Thanks..."

Geokhan is bleeding heavily, he needed medical attention.

Aya Shameimaruu

12-11-2012

((Bump))

SmileyDemon

12-11-2012

((Sorry busy with finals but once they are done I'll be able to post more frequently in the meantime here is another monster post))

Ambassadorial Wing-Champion Processing

Fen successfully pulls Geokhan out of the illusionary desert by going through the large doors. He rushed to close them as he exited with Geokhan and no sooner had he shut them did all sound from the deafening battle within cease. Fen looked around and could see dozens of doors that led to individual offices at the far side of the room. The yordle looked down to Geokhan who was bleeding from a deep wound in his shoulder and side. Fearing for his safety Fen opened his pack and brought out an emergency kit. He applied a magical healing balm to the critical areas of Geokhan's body. As he applied the medicine a figure emerged from the hallway facing Fen's back. The person laughed clownishly causing Fen to turn around just as a dagger whizzed from the persons hand hitting Fen square in the chest killing him. Fens lifeless body collapsed near the injured Geokhan with the murderer walking, skipping really, towards them. The figure stopped at the dead yordle to retrieve his weapon. As he bent over Geokhan could see that the killer was wearing a jester cap just as he lost consciousness.

Vault
The survivors felt safe behind the magical protection that Xavier had erected but since the darkness enveloped their vision they could not see a small box clinking and clanging down the hallway towards them. It bounced around haphazardly before stopping just at the edge of the group. A particularly brave survivor approached the box but as he did so it burst open with the sounds of manic laughter.

Ambassadorial Wing- Geokhan's Office
Geokhan would awake to find himself strapped and bound to a chair. His head would feel fuzzy as he has been drugged to make it almost impossible to cast magic. As his vision cleared he would be able to see other people aligned in rows on both sides of him even Jezzabeth and Greg were here. Each of them however, were similarly bound. At the other end of the table was the infamous Demon Jester, Shaco. To his left was Jezzabeth and to his right was the body of Fen.

"Do you want something to drink Jezzabeth my dear?"
Shaco said with his voice conveying his sincerity.

"Your mad!" She said spitting out the words behind shocked tears.

"I'm mad, Your mad, We're all mad here!... Well except this yordle he's dead! Hahaha!"Shaco said laughing hysterically.

"I'm not mad." Jezzabeth said defiantly.

"Then why are you here?"
Shaco said producing a big toothy smile. The demon jester looked to the other side of the table to see that Geokhan had risen from his injury and drug induced stupor. "Ah the guest of honor has awoken!" Shaco emphatically said as he rose from his seat.

Magma Chambers

"It can't be absorbed. Only channeled to another source." Ashram looked to his hands a second before continuing as if in deep thought. "Perhaps however you can help." He reaches into his pocket and brings out two small crystal shards. "Here take these." Ashram hands the two inhibitor fragments to Yoshi. "Those two fragments are all that was left after the two inhibitor crystals were stolen. They are still glowing so that means that the crystals themselves are still close. I was going to hunt for them myself but now you can in my stead while I continue to hold back the warrior's summoning rituals."

Artificing Chambers-Minion Repository

Vayne tumbled towards Mallory as the silver bolt struck Nocturne in the face. She fired again but missed as the fiend dematerialized once again to hide in darkness. Vayne stood over Mallory and quickly offered her hand to help her get up.

((Waiting on Xavier's entrance before you three enter combat. Also depending on what the rest of the party does you might gain a champion ally and a new party member.))

League Courtyard
It took awhile but the group had gathered once again even in the darkness. After conversing they decided to follow the direction Mallory and Xavier went as they neared the Vault they found a small amount of blood leading away from the silver bolt trail." Mallory went this way I think." Kane said pointing towards the darkness flecked by small twinkles of silver.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

Quote:
Ambassadorial Wing- Geokhan's Office
Geokhan would awake to find himself strapped and bound to a chair. His head would feel fuzzy as he has been drugged to make it almost impossible to cast magic. As his vision cleared he would be able to see other people aligned in rows on both sides of him even Jezzabeth and Greg were here. Each of them however, were similarly bound. At the other end of the table was the infamous Demon Jester, Shaco. To his left was Jezzabeth and to his right was the body of Fen.

"Do you want something to drink Jezzabeth my dear?" Shaco said with his voice conveying his sincerity.

"Your mad!" She said spitting out the words behind shocked tears.

"I'm mad, Your mad, We're all mad here!... Well except this yordle he's dead! Hahaha!"Shaco said laughing hysterically.

"I'm not mad." Jezzabeth said defiantly.

"Then why are you here?" Shaco said producing a big toothy smile. The demon jester looked to the other side of the table to see that Geokhan had risen from his injury and drug induced stupor. "Ah the guest of honor has awoken!" Shaco emphatically said as he rose from his seat.
"SHACO!! YOU *******! Let them GO!"

Geokhan tries to grow his crystal exoskeleton. If it works, then he has gained 15 points of health.

Colonel qt

12-11-2012

[IAnayo shakes his head.[/I]

"Your guess is as good.as mine"

Emperor Titus

12-11-2012

Quote:
Magma Chambers

"It can't be absorbed. Only channeled to another source." Ashram looked to his hands a second before continuing as if in deep thought. "Perhaps however you can help." He reaches into his pocket and brings out two small crystal shards. "Here take these." Ashram hands the two inhibitor fragments to Yoshi. "Those two fragments are all that was left after the two inhibitor crystals were stolen. They are still glowing so that means that the crystals themselves are still close. I was going to hunt for them myself but now you can in my stead while I continue to hold back the warrior's summoning rituals."

"Hmm....I'm gonna come back then..." Yoshi looks at the former High Councillor. He has to find the inhibitors, his team, and dodge all the demons rampaging in the Institute and get as many survivors out of here as possible. This task is becoming heavy. But Titus gave himself a clear mind. The inhibitors are not that far...that means they're still here...but where? "I'll try to find it. But you have to answer me this if I'm gonna find it. If you the one to steal these inhibitors and release that warrior in that coffin, where would you hide it in the League?"

TheShadowOfChaos

12-11-2012

Xavier puts his faith in the magical orbs which stood like sentries over the survivors before dashing forward down the path towards Mallory. His magic senses search out for energy sources finding a dark aura flying around and two weaker ones. The storm mage forms an energy shield around him that glows brightly before moving towards the two sources.

"Mallory! Vayne! Is that you!?"

Aya Shameimaruu

12-11-2012

Mallory, was so dizzy, she could not see in front of her. There was three of everything and she stood really wobbly. It was kind of clear she could not hold her own.