The Dark Trinity (Closed-RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aya Shameimaruu

12-08-2012

((Bump.))

Colonel qt

12-09-2012

((notha bump))

SmileyDemon

12-09-2012

((spot saved for super big post Adding more.))

Artificing Chambers-Minion Repository

Mallory ran down the hall past the survivors for some time, making sure to follow the trail of silver bolts. She eventually came to a vast room lined from ceiling to floor with rows upon rows of minion constructs. Small isles crisscrossed the room between gantries. Crystalline lights illuminated the center of each intersection at the center of one of these Mallory could see Vayne tensed as if ready to fight. Overjoyed Mallory runs towards Vayne but as she neared an unnatural darkness overtook all the lights in the room devouring them whole. Demonic laughter echoed in the most primal areas of her mind causing an outpouring of fear to cloud her thoughts reducing MR by 10. She stumbled through the darkness caused by her unknown attacker jumping in fear at the fleeting ghosts at the edges of her vision and flinching every time she stared at the unblinking faces of the lifeless constructs who seemed to follow her movements.Mallory saw the distant twinkling of silver as Vayne cried out "Face me coward where ever you hide!"

Xavier was in front of the survivors who looked relieved upon seeing him. Their praises were quickly silenced as palpable shadow surged from the path Mallory took. It burst through the corridors overtake everyone's vision. Faced with a dilemma Xavier would have to decide whether to:

Aid Mallory

or

Stay with the Surviors

Magma Chambers

"You don't understand. His body is dead but his spirit remains looking to finish what he started thousands of years ago! Even now he summons forth the spirits from the realm of the dead who seek out the living in jealousy. Don't think I don't know about the league and the crisis it faces. The spirits summoned here would have already overwhelmed the entire league if I had not held them back. You know about them Yoshi I see it in your face. You fought one! Imagine then if hundreds of thousands of those things were unleashed upon the world. I wouldn't just be the death of the league but the end of the world as we know it!"

Reflection Chambers

Renekton Ignores the puny interloper and raises his weapon high before crashing it down against the crystal exoskeleton. Renekton hits once for 13 physical damage but then raises his weapon again quickly. He maddeningly brought it down again to crush Geokhan's defense reducing Geokhan's PR by 5. He reared his weapon up again for a final crushing blow but was stopped when the floor and air around him alighted, making his skin seethe in agony. Nasus rose and quickly charged dealing 40 physical damage to Renekton and sending him flying backwards across the room.

League Courtyard

Two of the beasts die upon Anayo's attack but just as the beasts were about to attack again a darkness descended upon the group reducing the vision of the entire party. As if in response the beasts whimper and flee charging down the hallway leading to the magical broadcasting chambers of the institute of war. The party has exited combat. "I can't see a bloody thing! Is everyone alright?" Kane yelled.

Aya Shameimaruu

12-09-2012

Oh dear. Mallory was stuck between a rock, and a hard place. She stumbled around in the darkness, her MR lowered, and she was very paranoid. She could not see in the blinding darkness, she could not shoot, where the lifeless constructs followed her. She stood completely still, almost petrified to move, She yelled out..

"Vayne! Vayne where are you?!

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmileyDemon View Post

Reflection Chambers

Renekton Ignores the puny interloper and raises his weapon high before crashing it down against the crystal exoskeleton. Renekton hits once for 13 physical damage but then raises his weapon again quickly. He maddeningly brought it down again to crush Geokhan's defense reducing Geokhan's PR by 5. He reared his weapon up again for a final crushing blow but was stopped when the floor and air around him alighted, making his skin seethe in agony. Nasus rose and quickly charged dealing 40 physical damage to Renekton and sending him flying backwards across the room.

Geokhan flies across the room yet again and doesn't get up.

Emperor Titus

12-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmileyDemon View Post
Magma Chambers

"You don't understand. His body is dead but his spirit remains looking to finish what he started thousands of years ago! Even now he summons forth the spirits from the realm of the dead who seek out the living in jealousy. Don't think I don't know about the League and the crisis it faces. The spirits summoned here would have already overwhelmed the entire League if I had not held them back. You know about them Yoshi...I see it in your face. You fought one! Imagine then if hundreds of thousands of those things were unleashed upon the world. I wouldn't just be the death of the League but the end of the world as we know it!"

Titus' light and dark cosmic energy increases for each word Ashram bursts out. He tried to be tolerant but now...

"Please don't get angry at me!" His voice is loud but begging. "Every word, you're gonna make me angry for no reason...please..." He slouches down in crossed leg position and his head hangs over to show that he's tired as well. After a few moments, Titus looks at Ashram again, hoping to gain some form of knowledge about the warrior.

"So he's powerful and he's a spirit. But he isn't invincible...remember?...How did you contain him?"

TheShadowOfChaos

12-09-2012

Xavier looked as the darkness overtook both him and the survivors. Now with no way to see how Mallory was doing he had to make a decision, save the girl or protect the survivors. He forms three stormy orbs which he surrounds the survivors with. Then Xavier unleashes a Thunder Call down the path pushing back the shadows while stunning whatever was waiting in there.

SmileyDemon

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iFCupcake View Post
Oh dear. Mallory was stuck between a rock, and a hard place. She stumbled around in the darkness, her MR lowered, and she was very paranoid. She could not see in the blinding darkness, she could not shoot, where the lifeless constructs followed her. She stood completely still, almost petrified to move, She yelled out..

"Vayne! Vayne where are you?!
Artificing Chambers-Minion Repository

As Mallory yelled a pair of wicked looking blades appears behind her. At the same time Vayne whips around and brought her hand crossbow to bear in Mallory's direction. She fired a single silver bolt that shot through the darkness missing Mallory by mere inches and hitting the creature that formed behind her for 32 physical damage.

Magma Chambers

"I used the inhibitors that we constructed here as a foci. Then used the binding magics in the casket so that the energy bleeding out could be absorbed before it could have any effect on the world but someone or something stole two of the inhibitor crystals while I was away and now the energy is too great to be absorbed by the crystals. I have been holding him back just barely now by channeling the collecting energy onto another plane. Whatever stole the inhibitor shards caused all this to happen!"

Reflection Chambers

Fen clamored towards Geokhan shaking him as he lay on the ground. Renekton appeared to be once again preoccupied with his illusionary brother Nasus. As all this happened Fen noticed that at the end of the room from which the two brothers came was a door just like the one they had entered. "Could it be an exit?" Fen wondered as he dragged Geokhan along trying to stay out of site of the battle going on.

((Waiting for courtyard))

Colonel qt

12-10-2012

((Looks like I'm first))

Anayo looked around to make sure that no one else was lost but couldn't make anything out.

"We need to make sure everyone's here, if you're here say something!"

Aya Shameimaruu

12-10-2012

Mallory yelled out in fright as the bolt whizzed right by her. Now scared, she tried to walk toward Vayne, but instead tumbling about, her dizziness starting to take affect again. Mallory stumbled around, trying to go to the Niight Hunter, but instead, fell to the ground instead in the darkness, exhausted, and in shock.