The Dark Trinity (Closed-RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheShadowOfChaos

12-07-2012

Xavier continued following Mallory trying not to lose her. His Golem also trying not to make noise as it walks as the two moved through the area.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmileyDemon View Post
((Fen is with Geokhan))

Reflection Chamber

"Shouldn't you know this stuff? Arent you a summoner? Fen looked cross eyed at Geokhan clearly disappointed. The two make a slow advance towards the sandstone library. As they neared it became clear that something had led a grand path of destruction through the once beautiful oasis. They stopped just outside of the main building when...

"I HAVE FOUND YOU BROTHER PREPARE TO DIE!"

Fen gulped as he tried to hide behind Geokhan.

((Still need some time before I post reaction posts.))
"Yeah, but the higher ups like their control games. I never got into the ...let's call it the officer's club. I was just made ambassador to the Brackern...a week ago and I was pissing people off. When you try to tell them to close a field of Justice, they get rather upset with you. Never-mind that if something would go wrong and cause the genocide of a species, but we got to have our fields to play our politics games. Damn Bureaucrats."

As Fen leaped behind Geokhan, Geokhan facepalmed and groaned.

"Awesome sauce."

His blade is out and ready as Geokhan summons his shield, shielding Fen and himself for 10 points of physical damage.

"Enough hiding, I guess. I'll see if we can't talk it down."

Geokhan marches out to meet the threat.

((rolling 3 dice for a defensive roll.))

SmileyDemon

12-07-2012

Reflection Chamber

The two enter the library cautiously hearing a horrific battle taking place in the room in front of them. Shredded remnants of ancient lore flutter in the air with complete obliteration left in the wake of the butcher of the sands. Then suddenly Renekton blasts through the wall separating the two rooms carrying his brother Nasus in front of him. He stopped and threw Nasus across the room going through countless bookshelves showering the room in splinters and paper. Renekton retrieves his massive weapon before taking notice of Fen and Geokhan. Howling in a blood drunk rage Renekton dives for Geokhan bring his blade down in a wide arc to cull the interlopers that would dare intrude upon his ultimate glory. Renekton deals 26 physical damage to Geokhan.

League Courtyard

Three of the snarling beasts dive for Garic dealing 23 physical damage each. Two others lunge after Kane but where blocked by Anayo. Ameila casts a protective barrier around the party increasing all resistances by 2 and blocking 12 physical damage. Kane reloads his bow and takes aim for another target. 19 Enemies remain

Vault

The survivors spot a woman that wasn't Vayne and quickly yelled loudly from expectant fear.

Magma Chambers

Who do you think helped Darkwill bring about this coup? Who do you think turned the once almost tropical Shurima into the lifeless desert it is now? Who do you think conjured the magical storms that will ravage the Tempest plains until the end of time? Who do you think led an army to destroy Urtistan on mere whim? Who do you think poisoned the once verdant jungles near your homeland?! This man not only did all these things but he created the magic we use today! He discovered the power of summoning! He was the first practitioner of summoning magic and from this he became the greatest threat to all life on this planet and those beyond. Upon discovering his powers he gathered the like minded few from around the globe, Darkwill was but one of these number, these dark summoners. We would already be dead if it was not for this madman's pride. He attempted to summon forth the spirit realm and fuse it with the realm of the living. He saw it as but another battleground, another war to win. Yoshi...what the common people know of as the Shadow Isles was born from this act of hubris. It is here that his legion of darkness betrayed him to save the world, but even death could not halt his power, only slow it. I have been missing all these years not to hide from some petty power grab but to do my job! To protect this land from its greatest threat. You come in here and you demand from me! I have contained him! ALONE! I...I..." Ashram calms down and Yoshi could see that the old man was indeed very tired. "I'm sorry I've been very taxed lately. Forgive my outburst you said only what was in your heart."

(( I'll be gone for the rest of the weekend))

Colonel qt

12-07-2012

Anayo makes a slash at the two beasts dealing 26 physical damage to both of them

Shinozaki Ayumi

12-07-2012

Mallory, out of panic, shot a bullet in the direction of the screech. She had no idea what it was, and stayed in the room, moving to the corner, the other side of the survivors.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

Quote:
Reflection Chamber

The two enter the library cautiously hearing a horrific battle taking place in the room in front of them. Shredded remnants of ancient lore flutter in the air with complete obliteration left in the wake of the butcher of the sands. Then suddenly Renekton blasts through the wall separating the two rooms carrying his brother Nasus in front of him. He stopped and threw Nasus across the room going through countless bookshelves showering the room in splinters and paper. Renekton retrieves his massive weapon before taking notice of Fen and Geokhan. Howling in a blood drunk rage Renekton dives for Geokhan bring his blade down in a wide arc to cull the interlopers that would dare intrude upon his ultimate glory. Renekton deals 26 physical damage to Geokhan.

Geokhan was flung back and he was bleeding heavily, even through his shield charm.

Geokhan fell back and glared at the beast, charging 11 points of armor through his crystalline exoskeleton.

"Renekton, we have no quarrel with you and want nothing to do with Nasus. We got our own thoughts of vengeance. The Institute has been attacked. You should know that."

TheShadowOfChaos

12-07-2012

Xavier ran to her as she shot the bullet. "Mallory! Be careful of what you do in here, remember that there are survivors."

Shinozaki Ayumi

12-07-2012

Mallory already ran off, Looking for Vayne, deeper into the Institute, looking for Vayne.

"Vaaayne!"

She clearly did not notice Xavier.

Lord of Apoc

12-07-2012

((I'm sketchy on the damage done to Garic.))

Emperor Titus

12-07-2012

Quote:
Magma Chambers

Who do you think helped Darkwill bring about this coup? Who do you think turned the once almost tropical Shurima into the lifeless desert it is now? Who do you think conjured the magical storms that will ravage the Tempest plains until the end of time? Who do you think led an army to destroy Urtistan on mere whim? Who do you think poisoned the once verdant jungles near your homeland?! This man not only did all these things but he created the magic we use today! He discovered the power of summoning! He was the first practitioner of summoning magic and from this he became the greatest threat to all life on this planet and those beyond. Upon discovering his powers he gathered the like minded few from around the globe, Darkwill was but one of these number, these dark summoners. We would already be dead if it was not for this madman's pride. He attempted to summon forth the spirit realm and fuse it with the realm of the living. He saw it as but another battleground, another war to win. Yoshi...what the common people know of as the Shadow Isles was born from this act of hubris. It is here that his legion of darkness betrayed him to save the world, but even death could not halt his power, only slow it. I have been missing all these years not to hide from some petty power grab but to do my job! To protect this land from its greatest threat. You come in here and you demand from me! I have contained him! ALONE! I...I..." Ashram calms down and Yoshi could see that the old man was indeed very tired. "I'm sorry I've been very taxed lately. Forgive my outburst you said only what was in your heart."
"You...you...you should have killed him...not...contain him..." He looks at the tomb. Whoever is in there is there, trapped, and seeking to spill revenge on the world. His tone become childlike yet philosophical.

"Ashram. You shouldn't contain him...this warrior...he is not invincible. We can kill him right now and purge this abandoned Fields of Justice. We have to open the casket. The League of Legends is dying. Dead bodies. I saw the morbid faces of the dead...if you don't, he'll be one of the many problems going to be unleashed into the world. Is there some way...?"