The Dark Trinity (Closed-RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheShadowOfChaos

12-06-2012

Xavier immediately moved up to the bodies and checked the silver bolts. There was only one champion in the League who used such ammunition. To make sure he spent even more time looking at everything. Though before he spoke seeing the darkness nearby was not assuring.

"We may already have someone in here dealing with the dark evil. Let's see if we can find them."

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmileyDemon View Post
Reflection Chamber

"Well there is only one way forward..." Fen looks behind Geokhan to the ominous doors at the end of the corridor.

"Then expect trouble. That room is a trap waiting to happen. Pitch black until someone creates a light."

Geokhan drew his blade and went to the doors.

"'The truest opponent lies within.' I already know who that is for me...It would be funny if there was a summoner back there manipulating us when we enter and thus reveal myself as my greatest foe."

Geokhan pushed open the doors and marched into the black.

Emperor Titus

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmileyDemon View Post
Magma Caverns

The wall tumbles inward revealing a Massive circular chamber with turrets lined each side of it at regular intervals. Obsidian rock composed much of the arena that Yoshi could see as Large crystals jutted out of the fiery magma blocking his view of the center. Lava fell from the ceiling splashing into the molten rock that encircled much of the arena raining firing embers across the battlefield.
Oh my gosh...the massive size of this arena! Yoshi places a cosmic shield once more to prevent the heat reaching to him. The Magma Chamber...as it's called...but why am I here? He decides to explore by going to the center. He transverse the terrain, dodging any lava laying on the floor.

Colonel qt

12-06-2012

Anayo leans down towards the corpses and looks at the direction of the silver bolts.

"Well, it looks like from the direction wherever these were shot from it came from up here. I suggest we go that way."

Lord of Apoc

12-06-2012

Garic lagged behind everyone the tip of his sword scraping the ground every so often due to its length he was clutching his shoulder which was unlike him in the past when he would just shut out the pain. He stood over everyone as they carried out their investigation.
"as long as you don't take too long looking things over I would like to keep moving I don't want to get slowed down even more if there is another attack."

Shinozaki Ayumi

12-06-2012

Mallory became over excited at the sight of the silver bolts. She gasped.

"Vayne!"

Mallory quickly ran ahead of everybody, going inside to find Vayne, though her true role model was Miss Fortune, and would follow anything The Bounty Hunter would do, Anyone like Vayne was a role model too. Quickly, she ran inside to find the Night Hunter: Leaving the party behind.

Colonel qt

12-06-2012

"MALLORY!"

Anayo would follow but that would mean leaving the group too.

"We should be following her."

He notices Garic dragging his blade.

"Do you need any help? I'd be glad to carry it for you."

TheShadowOfChaos

12-06-2012

Xavier groans as he knew after this and she survives, they will have a long talk about logic, reasoning, and traps. He looked behind at the group and back at the girl running. With a heavy sigh, he runs off after Mallory with his golem right behind him.

SmileyDemon

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
"Then expect trouble. That room is a trap waiting to happen. Pitch black until someone creates a light."

Geokhan pushed open the doors and marched into the black.
Reflection Chamber
But instead of darkness they were blasted by a intensely bright sun hanging directly overhead on a cloudless day. Sand blew in their face as they walked through the doorway feeling very much real. In every direction save ahead they could see nothing but endless sand and gigantic dunes. Ahead in this distance a grand library could be seen. It rose from the rounded dunes of the desert sculpted from sandstone and adorned with animalistic gods. As both Fen and Geokhan looked they could see shapes approaching them; four legged monsters that seemed to be part machine and muscle tissue. A great many of them approached the two but quickly ran past. As they did so it was obvious that they were wounded and running from something. Then as if to reinforce this assumption a booming voice echoed across the dunes and desert wind from the library.

"NASUS!"

Magma Chamber

As Yoshi rounded the corner he got his first look at the center of this would be field of justice. He beheld a stone casket in the exact center, runic script was scattered along the floor and the casket itself was adorned with many runes. Indeed the air here felt extremely heavy and made it hard to breathe. The top of the casket was lined with many vein-like fractures as if something inside wanted out. At the far side of the chamber Yoshi would also see another path leading upwards and hopefully out of the furnace he found himself in.

League Courtyard

As the party was just starting to understand the situation before them and just as Mallory and Xavier left a growling and shuffling sound came from the Reflection corridor. Soon after more of the metallic creatures they found dead appeared and seemed injured. The pack of Twenty saw the party and snarled with fury as they all attacked.

Shinozaki Ayumi

12-06-2012

((Gosh darnit Shadow, Mallory knows about that stuff. I mean, she got too over excited.))

Mallory obviously couldn't hear the party, she got carried away, though the traps, and ambushes were so obvious, she just didn't think of that , knowing Vayne is in there. She thought of finding the Night Hunter, fighting alongside her, the Glory!

Buuuut she forgot about the party. She ran too far ahead to turn back and find them again.

((Smiley, would Mallory notice the Pack of Twenty, seeming as she was too far?))