The Dark Trinity (Closed-RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SmileyDemon

12-06-2012

Kane rose from the ground looking around for his companions Garic was holding his arm wincing as Mallory stood over him. Kane could not see some of those they had set out with. He rose to his feet as Anayo helps him up. "Yes I'm fine but it seems that some of us didn't make it through the fight with that thing. Both of the yordles are missing as is Geokhan." He thought about their fate for a second before continuing. "We must press onward so that their deaths were not in vane."

Ameila rose clutching her chest as it was still in pain from the foul creatures magic. "I'm here is everyone ok?" she said meekly.

Reflection Chambers

Fen looked at Geokhan oddly "How am I suppose to know? Ow ow oweee that hurts something smart!" Fen said as he raised himself off the ground dusting off his trousers. "Reflection chambers huh? You would know more about than me." Fen walks down the corridor before stopping at the dead body on the ground. It was almost cleaved in two down the middle. Dried blood matted the stonework producing squelching sounds as Fen walked across it. "Someone you know? Poor guy. Must have been a huge blade that killed him as its one straight cut."

Magma Caverns

Yoshi continued downward for what seemed like an eternity. The weight of the earth above him became increasingly prevalent in his thoughts. Finally however, the stony descent stopped at a crumbling stone wall. The stone itself was obviously unnaturally made as it did not match the stone of the surrounding cavern. Light filtered through small cracks in the wall from which the soft hiss of magma could be heard from beyond the ruinous barrier. If Yoshi were to open the satchel he would see the stone tools he had collected and a letter bearing the seal of the Leagues Council.

The Caverns are unsafe for league champions to do battle. Echos of ancient magic stir here and are resistant to control. Adjudicators daily have to put down manifestations of this unknown power. Diggers often complain of headaches and some have even fainted for no discernible reason. Even I can feel the palpable aura that lingers upon this place. Some of the Adjudicators have even started to complain of headaches. It is my professional opinion that all work here should be ceased and these caverns resealed under the very ground we have removed.

-Adjudicator Valiant- Leonard Halon

Lord of Apoc

12-06-2012

"does it sound like I'm ok... no didn't think so. Last time I did this I didn't slash half my wrist open."
He yelled out as his arm popped back into place.
"You could have warned me when you would do that."

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmileyDemon View Post
Kane rose from the ground looking around for his companions Garic was holding his arm wincing as Mallory stood over him. Kane could not see some of those they had set out with. He rose to his feet as Anayo helps him up. "Yes I'm fine but it seems that some of us didn't make it through the fight with that thing. Both of the yordles are missing as is Geokhan." He thought about their fate for a second before continuing. "We must press onward so that their deaths were not in vane."

Ameila rose clutching her chest as it was still in pain from the foul creatures magic. "I'm here is everyone ok?" she said meekly.

Reflection Chambers

Fen looked at Geokhan oddly "How am I suppose to know? Ow ow oweee that hurts something smart!" Fen said as he raised himself off the ground dusting off his trousers. "Reflection chambers huh? You would know more about than me." Fen walks down the corridor before stopping at the dead body on the ground. It was almost cleaved in two down the middle. Dried blood matted the stonework producing squelching sounds as Fen walked across it. "Someone you know? Poor guy. Must have been a huge blade that killed him as its one straight cut."

Magma Caverns

Yoshi continued downward for what seemed like an eternity. The weight of the earth above him became increasingly prevalent in his thoughts. Finally however, the stony descent stopped at a crumbling stone wall. The stone itself was obviously unnaturally made as it did not match the stone of the surrounding cavern. Light filtered through small cracks in the wall from which the soft hiss of magma could be heard from beyond the ruinous barrier. If Yoshi were to open the satchel he would see the stone tools he had collected and a letter bearing the seal of the Leagues Council.

The Caverns are unsafe for league champions to do battle. Echos of ancient magic stir here and are resistant to control. Adjudicators daily have to put down manifestations of this unknown power. Diggers often complain of headaches and some have even fainted for no discernible reason. Even I can feel the palpable aura that lingers upon this place. Some of the Adjudicators have even started to complain of headaches. It is my professional opinion that all work here should be ceased and these caverns resealed under the very ground we have removed.

"Hmmm...nope, but the League's a big place and I didn't venture over here that often, so he could be the chamber's caretaker. Check his pockets. He might have keys or notes...or better yet a map for this section cause I have been here twice and got lost on both occasions."

SmileyDemon

12-06-2012

Reflection Chamber

Fen unceremoniously searched the body pulling out a watch and a hastily scrawled note.

You will get your money from Noxus once we open the vault. Just place the inhibitors and get out as all hell will break loose once they are freed. Once the jobs done lay low in Demacia for a few days I will meet you where we agreed upon.

-Cog

"Huh I wonder what that means?" Fen said handing the note to Geokhan.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2012

"Vault...like the weapons vault or the monster vault? You know, the place they held Brand and Cho....'Just place the inhibitors and get out as all hell will break loose once they are freed.' Why would Swain want this? The League helped him and supported him...We better find the others and see what they know. Main entrance or Vault?"

Colonel qt

12-06-2012

Anayo stared at the doors to the institute.

"I would say we should stay here and wait until we feel better but that's definitely not acceptable. I'm ready to go right now."

Shinozaki Ayumi

12-06-2012

Mallory, still very dizzy, was putting a linen bandage gauze thing around some of the bloody wounds of the others, Slowly, she stood up, with her guns, and nodded at Anayo, akwardly walking toward him, still really, really dizzy.

"Y-yeah...I'm ready too.."

TheShadowOfChaos

12-06-2012

Xavier woke up with a headache and wounds which he soon cast away with a heal. Seems like his old times as a summoner actually was useful. Upon looking over at the broken golem, he reformed the poor thing. Xavier moved with the group. His defenses now raised for quick reaction as to not get caught by any more surprises.

Golem provides 6 damage in elemental or physical damage. Limit=1 ((Every two perks I will raise the limit up by one, so after the next one I will have two.))

Emperor Titus

12-06-2012

Magma Caverns

Quote:
Yoshi continued downward for what seemed like an eternity. The weight of the earth above him became increasingly prevalent in his thoughts.
It's getting hot in here...the little admiral complained in his mind. He can feel the pressure and temperature rising gradually as he descends deeper and deeper on what he feels like hell. To make sure that he doesn't get fatigued, he places himself a cosmic barrier that alters space-time in such a way that it lowers the temperature around the bubble. Then he continues down to his descent to eternity.

Quote:
Finally however, the stony descent stopped at a crumbling stone wall. The stone itself was obviously unnaturally made as it did not match the stone of the surrounding cavern. Light filtered through small cracks in the wall from which the soft hiss of magma could be heard from beyond the ruinous barrier.
Titus touches his palms to the stone wall, only to burn himself. Geez! Didn't I learn something from fire lessons...oh gosh... Then he might realize that something is in there. Magma? Maybe the Institute is sitting on some supervolcano or something? Or is he really deep beneath the earth? With no going back, and knowing that from the starting point, there is no exit, he reaches for the satchel and grabs some stone cutting tools. A axe, hammer, nails, any anything essential. Then he touches something weird. He grabs it out and sees that it is a note.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Halon View Post
Then Yoshi finally deduces where he may be at. The caverns are unsafe for League champions to do battle...that must be that canceled Field of Justice! He is about to hammer out the stone wall but something stops him. Who knows what awaits on the other side? Expect to be ambushed, rings Admiral Yi-Sun Sin's proverbial words from his mind.

He imbues himself in dark energy, preparing for any form of beast that may or may not await on the other side. He grabs the tools and start hammering away the wall.

SmileyDemon

12-06-2012

Reflection Chamber

"Well there is only one way forward..." Fen looks behind Geokhan to the ominous doors at the end of the corridor.

Institute of War Entrance

The group moves onward through the entrance trying to draw as little attention to themselves as possible. They arrive at the foot of the main staircase leading up into the leagues inner courtyard. The proud statue of Ashram once a symbol of the almighty power of summoners lay in ruins with only vague signs of its former glory remaining. The blue crystalline lights in the area were out but along the walls and ground one could see the twinkling of silver bolts leading westward towards the artificer wing of the institute. Northward towards the living apartments the lights from crystals returned revealing a gruesome pile of monstrous corpses. They looked to be an amalgam of sinew and steel and were larger than a full grown wolf. Within each was a single silver bolt lodged inside their heads. The eastern corridor leads to the Reflection Halls and only darkness can be seen there.

Magma Caverns

The wall tumbles inward revealing a Massive circular chamber with turrets lined each side of it at regular intervals. Obsidian rock composed much of the arena that Yoshi could see as Large crystals jutted out of the fiery magma blocking his view of the center. Lava fell from the ceiling splashing into the molten rock that encircled much of the arena raining firing embers across the battlefield.