Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Dark Trinity (Closed-RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emperor Titus

12-05-2012

Quote:
SmileyDemon:
(( It was just turn confusion Yoshi I mistook your attacks as a defence and vise versa try to limit yourself to one rolling action per enemy action. Yoshi was KO'ed from the shadow blast.))

((Oh! That made a lot more sense!

EDIT: I want an Xbox 720 if the monster is defeated!))

TheShadowOfChaos

12-05-2012

((Hey so I guess this is like those rpgs where even if the guy has a demi god as a pet once his is KO'd the pet is too. Not that I mind))

Lord of Apoc

12-05-2012

((My present? How about a calibrated version of the cannon.))

Geokhan

12-05-2012

((SORRY!!! You all get excited as my family hits the PVR's!! That is the source of my delay. If it gets too bad...then talk to me in the other thread after telling me about the issue.))

Reeling, Geokhan brought forth images of his friends and let out a howl of rage, followed by leaping into the air and stabbing the blade downwards into whatever part of the creature he could reach.

((6, 5, 4, 1, 1 or 17 or whatever the hell we do.))

SmileyDemon

12-05-2012

The two warriors attacks impact the fleshy sphere causing the screams of hundreds of people at once as it exploded casting the entire party out of the shadow and back into the real world but not all appeared at the same place.

Reflection Chambers
Fen woke up to see Geokhan beside him. He felt weak from the encounter and could not even call to see if there were any others near him. The stone walkways of the institute led down a crystal lit corridor into two immense doors. A single body could be seen along the hallway. Above the doors were the inscriptions "The truest opponent lies within."

Magma Caverns
Yoshi would wake up to find himself alone in an unrecognizable cave. If he looked around he could not see any sign of the others or determine the direction of the main institute building. A single path led down before him to unknowable depths. Some stone cutting tools could be seen scattered around him as well as a small satchel.

The rest of the party would awake at the entrance where they entered the nightmarish reality that the beast had sucked them into.

Pick 1 perk or apply 3 points to any stat you possess

Mages

Dualcasting- Enables you to divide a 5 roll into two actions. For example you can roll a full defense roll and a heal roll. Or roll a weakened attack roll with a full defense or heal roll.

Arcane Armor- Gain 5 HP and 1 PR for every 5 points of ER

Blood Magic-Can convert HP into Spirit damage (takes place of a regular attack and you do not roll to decide its damage merely lose the amount of HP you wish.)

Warder- Grants allies 4 PR 4 ER 4 MR and 4 SR while they are being defended by spell effects ((effect is halved if the defense spell effects more than one ally))

Runic Magic- Gain 10 ER and the ability to use your Elemental resistance to determine attack damage from spells without the need to roll

Battle Mage- Gain 20 HP but lose 5 ER Mage also gains access to Warrior perks

Trickster - Gain 10 HP but lose 5 SR Mage also gains access to Rogue Perks

Cleric- Gain a bonus dice roll on all healing and defense rolls (changes healing rolls to 3 and defense rolls to 4)

Warrior

Taunt- Force an Enemy to attack you as a single target.

Force of Will- If an attack would reduce you to below 1 HP you take no Damage if you roll a response ((5 dice))roll higher than the damage done over 1.

Cleave- Physical attacks can now deal damage to other nearby targets

Deadened Nerves- Gain 5 ER and 5 PR and an immunity to being stunned

Final Hour- You can Physically attack 5 times in one turn. Upon using this skill you character drops to 1 HP and can take no action next turn.

Frightening Visage- Your presence reduces enemy MR by 5 and has a chance of stunning lesser enemies in fear.

Battle Mage- Gain 5 MR 5 SR 5 ER and gain access to Mage perks

Duelist- Gain 5 PR 5 MR and gain access to Rogue perks

Rogue

Debilitating Poisons- You gain access to poisons that can reduce all enemy stats overtime

Flicker- You dash across the battlefield rolling Six dice and then dealing that in physical damage to up to six enemies. All hits apply Poisons if the Rogue possesses them.

Death Mark- Increase the damage done to a target from all sources by 10

Feign Death- Fake death to escape a fight or avoid a confrontation

Unnatural reflexes - you gain the ability to evade 1 in 5 Elemental Physical and Spiritual attacks

Lock picking- You can pick most locks

Serrated Blades/Bullets- Physical attacks over 20 in damage apply 5 bleeding true damage that lasts until the end of the encounter that hit every enemy turn.

Assassinate- Deal 20 true damage to a single enemy. After assassinating the Rogue loses 10 to all Resistances for 1 enemy turn.

Duelist- Gain 10 HP 5 SR and PR and gain access to Warrior perks

Trickster-Gain 5 MR SR and ER and gain access to Mage perks

((Post your selections in the discussion page. Once everyone has selected the First page of this thread will be updated to reflect your choices. Ask any questions you have in the discussion too please ))

Geokhan

12-05-2012

Geokhan was also in rough shape. He struggled to rise and examine where he was. He saw fen next to him and gave him a small nod and then a confused look of horror.

"The Reflection Chamber? But HOW? Last thing I remember is thinking of...some friends...and now I'm here with you. Where are the others?"

Emperor Titus

12-05-2012

Quote:
SmileyDemon:

Yoshi would wake up to find himself alone in an unrecognizable cave. If he looked around he could not see any sign of the others or determine the direction of the main institute building. A single path led down before him to unknowable depths. Some stone cutting tools could be seen scattered around him as well as a small satchel.

Yoshi has never been alone in his entire life. The glow from his hands give him a bit of light. But not wanting to see what is up ahead, he decides to use his cosmic powers once more. He dims his hands and grants himself full night vision. As he observes his surroundings he finds some stone cutting tools and a satchel. Picking everything up and stuffing it into the satchel, he quietly treads down the pathway. He doesn't know where it will lead, neither knows if he is ever going to come back to Bandle City alive.

"Cosmos...guide me..." This is now his true test. Should he fail, events may soon follow that may lead to the Sixth Rune War, maybe to the invasion of the Void and the Shadow Isles, maybe to the fall of Valoran.

((OMGeez! The plot thickens! Woot!))

Lord of Apoc

12-05-2012

Garic was on the ground and let out one very loud yell the moment he came too his right arm was bent into a precarious position from being dislocated by his own cannon.

Colonel qt

12-06-2012

Garic's screaming brought Anayo back to consciousness. He stands up and takes a look around.

"Is everyone all right?"

Shinozaki Ayumi

12-06-2012

Mallory awake very dizzy. she awoke at the League Institute entrance.

"This..wee...

*she shook her own head*

Okay! Garic,, hush! We just got here. Just let me....uh... Snap it back in place. Don't want to attract more monsters like ....that thing.. I'll look over everyone."

She looked at the entrance of the League... And gulped.