The LoL mindset

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RYOThatesme

12-03-2012

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I WANTED MID! IMMA REPORT UUUUUUUUUUUUUU WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH < the mindset of LoL players

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THAT KILL WAS MINE! IMMA REPORT UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH < the mindset of LoL players.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IM NOT A NOOB BECAUSE IM 1/15! IMMA REPORT UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH< the mindset of LoL players

NOOOOOOOOOOO I WANTED THAT NAME! IMMA REPORT UUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. < the mindset of LoL players

RYOThatesme

12-03-2012

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I CALLED MID THAN INSTA LOCKED! IT MEANS MY INSTA LOCK OVERPOWERS UR INSTA LOCK! IMMA REPORT UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH < LoL mindset

FreestyleKneepad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

As true as this is, you are being annoying more than you're being truthful.

Downvoted.

RYOThatesme

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by freestylekneepad View Post
as true as this is, you are being annoying more than you're being truthful.

Downvoted.
noooooooooooooooooooo! Only trolls that i approve of are aloud on this site! Rioooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot plz?

MaiLinna

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

Someone recently got banned...

RYOThatesme

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaiLinna View Post
Someone recently got banned...
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I WANTED TO ADD SOMETHING SNOOTY TO THIS THREAD! RIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT HELP ME PLEASE? CAN YOU NOT HEAR MY CRIES WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AM I CRYING LOUD ENOUGH? MAYBE IF I GET 2k PEOPLE TO CRY WITH ME ON MY THREAD WE CAN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! RIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT RIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT RIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT RIOOOOOOOOT RIOT RIOOOOOOOT RIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

Sorian

Recruiter

12-03-2012

posting on level 5 account, afraid to show his 400 elo account to us.

t3hep1cf47m4n

12-03-2012

K/D ratio = how well you are performing.

RYOThatesme

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorian View Post
posting on level 5 account, afraid to show his 400 elo account to us.
RIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT THIS GUYS DOESNT HAVE A MAIN ACCT! RIOOOOOOOOT RIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT RIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT MOMMYYYYYYYYYYYYY MOMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.

Hahaha, see what I did there

RYOThatesme

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3hep1cf47m4n View Post
k/d ratio = how well you are performing.
nooooooooooooooo that was my kill! Imma report uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu waaaaaaaaaaaaaah