please people, take more time in reviewing cases

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dragonsbaine

12-03-2012

it's becoming obvious people are either flipping coins on some of these cases or just not bothering checking out all the games people are reported for.

example: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6005947/#nogo

1st game the player, cursed at his team, spammed all, and at the end when people should show sportsmanship, curses in all after others are simply saying gg.

Ok that might of been 1 bad day but what about game 2?

after 12mins there is no longer 1 word from the suspect who you can see had complained about not getting help on something. Then at the end of the match you see his teammates request in all for people to report the 2 quitters. If you look at the suspects gear/stats, it doesn't match the game length and shows the person had to of quit before the 15min mark.

So lets break down these offenses:
game 1 = cursing, spamming, negative attitude
game 2 = quiting

Yet he gets pardoned?!!!

If you are taking the time to review cases, you are attempting to help clean up the community. Please don't take that responsibility lightly, as it says before you start reviewing, set aside time to review each case thoroughly. If you don't then you are wasting all of our time.

Weezlebub

12-03-2012

Well game 2 doesn't seem like he left on purpose and it's already classified as a Leave by the leaverbuster. If I can believe what he said about lag I would assume he just d/c unforunately not actually leave intentionally. The first game is borderline punish but I can see why people would pardon because it's not the worst case I've seen.

scrotecarnage

12-03-2012

Screw that.. I wish they had a punish all button.. so I could get my IP faster.

Tonaia

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrotecarnage View Post
...you do know there are no rewards for Tribunal right? I swear people must be saying this stupid line just to get a rise out of me.

Dragonsbaine

12-03-2012

your not suppose to punish based on what the worst you saw was, you punish based on if you believe the person broke the Code. It's not a guaranteed ban, simply telling Riot this player has broken the Code, then they determine the actual punishment. Also game 2 lasted for 35mins, yes he complained about lag at the start but not after. Odd how he suddenly disappeared ("dc'd?") right after complaining about not getting help. And if you notice he calls to his friend "Joel" in the beginning asking what they should do. and at the end the team says 2 players had quit. To me the evidence points towards they didn't start strong so they decided to quit.

Also, there has been an abundance of toxic players who "fake" lag so that when they do quit they claim they got DC'd. Just had one in my last game. Reality was he was a troll. He fed twice then left at the 5min mark, when he came back at 14mins in, he apologized and said he lagged out before. I might of believed that except he then immediately ran towards mid field and parked himself mid lane dancing. the enemy saw him and ganked him. to which he replied "dude whats up with this lag, so bad ;P" in all chat. 15min mark hit, we voted to surrender yet he refused and kept refusing, kept doing the same bs to feed, and kept trying to claim in chat it was because of the lag. If he was lagging that bad then why did he keep doing the same thing knowing what the result would be. Hopefully when people review the case they will read were i broke down the play by play of what he was doing to get ganked and how his claim of lag would of had nothing to do with his gameplay. Think about it people, trolls know they are likely to get reported. When they pull stuff like that and get pardoned, they laugh cause not only did they troll the game, but they successfully trolled the tribunal.

Elegencia

12-03-2012

Quote:
There is no IP.