Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

My account is banned

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hi im writing this because i dont really understand (my eanglish is bad, is not my main language) Today i try to get in to play but i discover that my account was banned. I dont really know why. I always try to dont flame any one but as always theres people that should be told that they're doing the things wrong. I jus trying to be helpful and i get a ban? Well i think thats not fair even when i lose a game i lose it mostly cause other players or not communication. Time to time i lost my faith on Riot i keep getting trolls on ranked queues and i keep losing games all days but my behavior is always the good one. I really want an answer cause i dont see how fair this is.......