The Preseason Update Site is Live

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaVinci5

Recruiter

12-04-2012

servers are up! applying patch now!!

Rat Shoes

12-04-2012

Good job riot keep it up

Blurque

12-04-2012

I have taken a look at the new items, overall I like what is done. On terms of gold generating items for supports I'm not very happy.
The only two gold generating items for supports remain to be a philo stone and kage's lucky pick, since most supports are AP based this is not very bad. There are some supports that will become less viable because of this however.
I feel for instance that the best way to use a Kayle as a support is to build her tanky with some AS (her passive plus e make her insanely strong as a support with some AS). With the new items you'll be forced to go AP/aura with nearly all supports since avarice blade is only viable when you kill minions and HoG is not available any more.
I hope riot will read this and feel the same way about it.

Rafael is OP

12-04-2012

Played my first game, HUD is different, VERY..

Janesnow

12-04-2012

This is a joke good job riot on destroying you're game. Went from a great game to a pile of garbage literally over night.

themanlydan

12-04-2012

Good bye Jungle scarner

Delanish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

I really hate the new store, The navigation feels similar to HON or DOTA2 which was the reason i didn't play those games it took me 2-6 minutes to find the single item i want in the store.

I like the big size of the old system the new one feels very compressed.

I hope you have an option to tick so you can use the old ystem over the new

GOLDSTATUE

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelique View Post
So the reference is live, but that actual content is not? Right?...I guess I'm dumb but this seems slightly misleading, or is it "live" but just not quite out yet but coming very very soon? (within 24 hrs?)

p.s. Your #1 and #2 in the preseason FAQ are different questions, with the same identical answers. Doesn't look intended.
The update is not live, if you look at the link to "The preseason update patch site is live" You can see the SITE part. Not the update.

GOLDSTATUE

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delanish View Post
I really hate the new store, The navigation feels similar to HON or DOTA2 which was the reason i didn't play those games it took me 2-6 minutes to find the single item i want in the store.

I like the big size of the old system the new one feels very compressed.

I hope you have an option to tick so you can use the old ystem over the new
I believe you can still find items the same way, but switching HUDs? I don't think so.

GOLDSTATUE

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janesnow View Post
This is a joke good job riot on destroying you're game. Went from a great game to a pile of garbage literally over night.

Give it some time you will eventually get used to it and love it more than ever