The Preseason Update Site is Live

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sagee Prime

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

I'm way late on this but Morello. I think i'm going to have a small issue with the masteries and would like to toss some items suggestions in as well.

First off.

Champions that rely on magic and physical damage and scale off a mix of AP and physical damage still don't benefit from the masteries as well as I'd like. I know its a small deal but I think that if you spec into blast and deadliness you should only need to spend 1 point to get both weapon mastery and arcane knowledge.

I know not allot of champions rely on having both magic and armor pen but there are some that do kinda need it. Take bruiser Nidalee for instance. You deal good auto attack damage but allot of your damage come from your base damages on skills which are all magic damage and mostly don't scale very well with AP.

pickpocket just seems like it favors ranged champions more than melee especially when it comes to supports. Perhaps reduce the cooldown on melee champions to 3 seconds.

I don't think lichbane should have been reduced so much but I suppose it was to make it more affordable. Instead I think moonflair spellblade should have taken your reduced lichbane's spot and made the old lichbane a final upgrade path. Sheen + ability tome = Moonflair Spellblade +ability tome + null-magic mantle = Lichbane.

I know its too late for anything now but I would have loved this.

Vulking

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

Why does the site has misinformation about the gold income in the early game Jungle?

Quote:
Early Game:
Early on, junglers will have to balance the risk of ganking against the greater gold and experience available to them by farming the new, more powerful jungle camps.
Last time I cheeked, you guys stated that the jungle while harder, had the same rewards till minute 11.

I consider this misinformation kind of misleading and hope you can correct it asap.

WRLRD Strife

12-03-2012

I will miss surge. Really I will, I liked it a lot.

Calderweiss

12-03-2012

Ty for telling me that. Morello is full of win.

Rossworth

12-03-2012

when does this come out?

Hillhulk SMASH

12-03-2012

Riot... As a tank player I am somewhat concerned due to the fact that you have basically made it VERY difficult for tanks now. I do not like the fact that you have removed cost EFFECTIVE magic resist items for tanks.

A pure tank now is VERY VERY weak to magic damage. THE highest magic resist item you currently have is the runic bulwark which ONLY gives 60 magic resist for the cost of 3200 gold and a passive that helps your entire team. IF I remember correctly, fon gave 76 magic resist and cost 2610 gold... as a COST effective solution on a tank.

TANKS need magic resist. With out it they are beyond screwed. for a tank... due to the way you have chosen to use magic resist items. it is NEARLY impossible to defend decently against magic damage AND IS impossible to defend against both damage sets at the same time.

You also inadvertently nerfed Galio... :P. I also have a problem with the new Brutalizer as you cant tank effectively against ad anymore if a ad champ gets last whisper and a bruit. or even worse, both AD get a last whisper and bruit. you have REALLY nerfed champs like Rammus with the new set of items, as you have basically removed the tanks armor out of the equation.

I guess i'm somewhat frustrated as a tank player as you must give kills to the carry if possible... and you can no longer use gold per 5 well as they have been nerfed. I didn't mind last whisper or void staff before as they could be counted with more magic resist/armor/health to mitigate the damage. But now I cant mitigate the anti armor very well.

I guess I feel like you are phasing out the tanks in the game.

I wish you would create a magic resist item with more then 60 magic resist that wont break the bank... perhaps something with negatron cloak and null magic mantel? Perhaps something with OUT a unique passive, Just a ton of magic resist. I think I have said what I came to say.

Gingerbread

12-03-2012

Oh neat, Account name clearing and sale?

MTaur

12-03-2012

I'm curious to find out whether resists steroids are also getting nerfed, or if champs like Rammus and Leona are getting indirectly buffed by the recalibration of the gold value of resists. I guess we'll see.

DeafCatMoan

12-03-2012

Dammit Morello, you would put your item on here twice!
http://i.imgur.com/rWZc3.jpg
http://competitive.na.leagueoflegend...reseason/items

greenyisfatsou

12-03-2012

When is it released?