The Preseason Update Site is Live

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mango027

12-03-2012

Can I have an explanation on the biscuit? Is it an item at the start of a game, does it refresh, does it take an item slot or is it an active some other way?

00Salamander00

12-03-2012

I want my fon!!!!!!! T_t

Ordray

12-03-2012

You guys didn't list all of the new items on the items page. You left out the Spirit Stone and it's builds.

KingofMaelstroms

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

Catalyst is on the items section twice...

Yšnnick

12-03-2012

Morello, why did riot remove Force of Nature?

and about Spirit of the Elder Lizard, wouldn't this item be a little OP?

edit: several items on the items list are repeating.

Ordray

12-03-2012

Also, where is doran's ring?

bandoslord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

Great job riot, this is great. I was a bit skeptical at the start but i seems great, the couple things i dont like are removing Force of Nature. It is a great tank item, and without it it is pretty hard to scale MR. I also dont like the deletion of soul shroud, it was an amazing support item that i really liked. The meki pendant and regrowth pendant deletion kinda sucked too. But all in all it is a great patch riot, and big thanks for improving jungle! I always thought it was boring, but now it looks amazing!

StrykerSwat

12-03-2012

Changes the Gameplay

Better nerf Irelia

Matthevv

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
She will not be out tonight, but later this week.
So Morello, care to comment on this thread http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2855988 ?

As for the preseason changes I don't like how heavily you nerfed my special Teemo build. Every single item I use on Teemo got nerfed. I was hoping to finally hit plat this season with Teemo but now it is looking impossible. Malady nerfed, Frozen mallet and phage nerfed, Frozen heart nerfed, hexdrinker and maw nerfed. It is like you hate tank teemo.

Para

12-03-2012

Will Eternum Nocturne be out tomorrow?