TSM needs a new brother team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Roneld3444

12-03-2012

What happened to EVO? They were Epik Gamer, then they disbanded right?

Sojs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

why would they want to practice for 12 hours a day when they can just get baked and stream and make bank

Maybe Im Dreamin

12-03-2012

In an AMA on solomid.net Regi was asked something like this:

Do you guys think you'll go to Korea anytime soon to learn to tactics and scrim new teams.

Regi replied: why? to learn how to cheat.

I lol'd.

Loveappless

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roneld3444 View Post
What happened to EVO? They were Epik Gamer, then they disbanded right?
Not entirely. Only a few of them were from EG, there were some from V8, not sure where Wings came from.

They disbanded after placing top 8 for the qualifiers for S2 championships, i think.
Don't quote me when they disbanded, but it was cause they weren't doing as good as they thought they were, or something

slash5311

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DasOuch View Post
In an AMA on solomid.net Regi was asked something like this:

Do you guys think you'll go to Korea anytime soon to learn to tactics and scrim new teams.

Regi replied: why? to learn how to cheat.

I lol'd.
regi is full of it...

Sagovirus

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dues Pater View Post
To scrim with and hey maybe they should go to korea and practice against other Asian and eu teams.
As long as Riot keeps the ridiculous stance on "a structure can only have one team in Riot supported events starting from S3 in one region" there won't be any decent team who will go as a "B" team in an NA/EU structure at all...

They will ALL prefer going to a smaller/lesser structure and be able to earn money/progress instead of being shafted by a stupid rule.....

After that Riot will wonder why Asian teams roflstomp NA teams... in Asia 90% of the structures got 2+ teams.

Hell even WE has a B team now that they start having a tourney scene/circuit out there, while in Korea pretty much all of them have (2MiG->Azubu, 2 Najin, 2 KT Rolster, 2 Xenics from memory, 2 MVP, and so on and so on), yet Riot did the worst possible choice for EU/NA.

Dues Pater

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveappless View Post
Not entirely. Only a few of them were from EG, there were some from V8, not sure where Wings came from.

They disbanded after placing top 8 for the qualifiers for S2 championships, i think.
Don't quote me when they disbanded, but it was cause they weren't doing as good as they thought they were, or something
after momo left everything went bad for them after quite a few bad performances they decided it was best to disband

Sagovirus

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notalent13 View Post
Really confused by the gayness for WE. 3 Months ago they were losing to Team Dynamic and Legion, now they are considered god tier. Lets be honest, practice...and luck matter. IF TSM ever got their **** together they could be competitive, CLG.NA and Dignitas as well. It really does come down to practice, scouting your opponents, and teamwork.
Between those two events WE nearly changed half his roster too (AND started being able to "practice" at high levels tourneys that were inexistant for them before in Asia, since they, most of the time, had trouble traveling out of China :/).

Dues Pater

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagovirus View Post
Between those two events WE nearly changed half his roster too (AND started being able to "practice" at high levels tourneys that were inexistant for them before in Asia, since they, most of the time, had trouble traveling out of China :/).
when did they ever say that