Preseason 3 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heroil

12-05-2012

The vampiric scepter is even harder to get now, because of the increased gold cost, and the life steal is only 10% which isnt enough for me. What really made me angry was the increased cost of the thornmail.. i mean really? its expensive enough as it is, and you go and jack up the price by 10-15%?

Darkria

12-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reebdoog View Post
So basically with this patch, they nerfed teemo.
I do not see how they nerfed teemo. I see more people playing teemo AD now due to new items. Also never took away any of the AP teemo items. I see no nerfs and plenty of possibilities.

Jemini

Recruiter

12-05-2012

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new update. At first I was upset that my favorite items were being removed....only to be pleasantly surprised by the replacements...which are even better. I played the new UI on the PBE and after going back to my normal account I immediately missed the new interface. I think you guys did an amazing job. The shop is easier to navigate and I feel like I'm not wasting time trying to find things. Don't listen to half of this QQ'ing. People usually don't embrace change...even if it's for the better.

Vordarian

12-05-2012

but sould shroud was key in a few of my zilean builds

xPapoose

12-05-2012

My opinion on the new update-
I love seeing new items, but I feel like the new items are so intense compared to the old items because I feel like they have more stuff on them such as - at least 2-3 passives plus dmg, health, mana, etc.

I'm really liking the new mastery pages. Love the new support items, especially the ward item!

I also do not like the new UI it seems way too bulky and almost childish, I tried making it smaller but then it is really hard to actually see it. The chat seems smaller, I find it harder to read now. I would like the shop better if instead of one column that you have to scroll down for items you could see all the items - it would be easier to compare different items rather than scrolling up and down.

And for people saying ignore the negative things people are saying - Riot asked what people thought about it, not everyone's going to agree, some will like it and others won't. But that shouldn't mean people who don't like it can't have an opinion.

Twilight Monkey

12-05-2012

Why is FoN out? Where is the replacement?

Luco

12-05-2012

Some good changes nad some bad.

GOOD:
Items obviously, its gonna take a while to get familiar with all the active effects and **** but this will really mix the game up which i like.

BAD:
The minimap is way too small.
Kill and Death streak adjustments makes it harder to carry games even if you are a better player.

RenePerez

12-05-2012

Well..Im not complaining about the new shop, the new masteries, new items or even the new UI, I will just say, that me, and the 6 players of my team, already uninstalled this game, and we're downloading DOTA 2 (yeah, we have free betas) See you riot, keep destroying your game, and keep loosing people with that changes. GG easy Riot, our team agreed with 6 votes for against 0.

Luco

12-05-2012

I realized that the new interface will be freaking hard for beginners too. That was kinda the big thing when LoL just got released. It had a smart, simple interface and store. Remember everyone complaining about the overcomplicated store in dota. LoL just got there.

Khaotic

12-05-2012

Riot did not put the vampiric scepter in the "Modified items" category. Q.Q