Preseason 3 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aznil

12-04-2012

So, tell me again why you made the jungle stronger AND took out all my sustain options?

Lostremedy

12-04-2012

This update SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! ruined the game i loved the old stuff much better i actually hate the game now revert the update just terrible harder to be adc now cant get good life steal doran blade sucks doesnt give life steal and scepter stupid you need to wast 415 for a sword to buy the damn thing.. new menu sucks too..just a huge fail

OmeQuicksilver

12-04-2012

All I wanted this patch was Nami, and the LONG overdue Nidalee graphical update, which you said was coming. And yet neither arrived. Guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Jomgor

12-04-2012

I really liked the old UI. Sure I'll get used to the new one, but I don't like it for the new shop (although i liked the old one better. easier to find items with that one IMO) I dislike the aesthetic of it and the skill lvl counters strike me as wholly useless. Even noobs know how many times they lvled something up. I dont get why theres random floaty crystal thingies one the outside of the skill bar. As a whole it just kinda feels like LoL really wants to be Stacraft 2 but doesn't know how to tell us so it's acting out.

TL;DR WTB option to use old UI

Aplayaz2000

12-04-2012

new ui sucks, give option go backy plz

FLYpaper767

12-04-2012

When is the Nidalee visual upgrade coming out?

Mouse Mice Rice

12-04-2012

this update is sick the old one is better and the items on the old LoL is better this is just sick i like the old one a lot much >.<

Vultorb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-04-2012

WTB A way to preset "Recommended" items.
Don't need a scroll bar on "recommended" items. Don't need to search through items to try and find what i'm looking for.
Just.. Make an item list that you choose before going into the game like masteries/runes

xCoastin

12-04-2012

Forgive them Roit they have just simply forgot that this was a free to play game. They do not understand that you have to down grade the quality of your game in order to fit in with the other free to plays. For thi has made a good step towards this goal of becoming a Dota want to be. Neglect your community further and season three will be your Highest regret! Oh League gods save us players from this land of despair!

fartinabubble

12-04-2012

With the altar vision, can you just make it so that the invis champs are visible? I was playing as Teemo, and because he goes invis every 2 seconds I had to keep moving around inside the altar which was annoying. I didn't notice that I wasn't affecting the altar the first time i played with the patch.